Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

This topic contains 178 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 179 total)
  • Author

fooy mcbary
    Participant

@miqobot I know that this is usually a transactional service, but if you want to setup a donation method for your personal well being I know a number of us wouldn’t be against sending money to help out your current situation.

I’m sure the devs would appreciate some extra cash, but I suspect they would also be supportive of donations to the many charities, war efforts, etc. on the ground to help the people of Ukraine more broadly as well. Stay safe, Miqodevs, and Slava Ukraini.

Ehn123
    Participant

expect the bot to break tonight.

rxantos
    Participant

I would say stay safe. But on war, that is not something one has much control over.
    So instead I would say, good luck. And may both sides leaders become sane.

xtchc
    Participant
    3+

lol both sides become sane get the fuck out of here

Allantha
    Participant
    11+

dont care if the bot breaks tonight or not, im going to keep renewing . my measly little 10$ might not be much but if it helps you the miqo team then by fucking god thats the bare minimal i can do =/ . gods speed team, be as safe as possible

Boxxer
    Boxxer
    Participant
    4+

And ther she goes. o7
    Take care Miqo team.

Betty Boo
    Betty Boo
    Participant

RIP Miqo – OpCode Lottery Wins Again

Velk
    Participant
    2+

Official status update: <span class=”d4pbbc-underline” style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Endwalker – Miqobot Status</span>

I hate when people say “stay safe” in these situations – really there are no words.

We’re thinking of you and your country, we’re rooting for you.
    Slava Ukraini, heroyam slava!

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

likewise will be keeping my subscription. hopefully this helps the tiny little bit in this whole situation.

dsqui50
    Participant

lol shit. I just resubbed. Didn’t see this thread until 30 minutes after purchase. r.i.p.

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant
    2+

anyone got any recommendations for an alternative till things change as I rather stick with this one but I have no clue about other bots

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Please refer to the main status thread for updates: Endwalker – Miqobot Status

Se Se Yaya
    Participant

Stay safe my friends. We always support you.

Radbean
    Participant

>alternative
    You can google to find other bots. The forum rule forbid to talk about others here.

I say Miqo is the best one. Cost effective and easy to use.

flintrucker
    Participant

Agreed that so far from what i’ve seen Miqo is the best one out there. Miqobot, thank you for taking the time to keep this project alive. We are here to support you and Ukraine for as long as possible!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 179 total)

The topic ‘Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ’ is closed to new replies.