Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

This topic contains 178 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    19+

Official status update: Endwalker – Miqobot Status

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

thank you for taking the time to update us. we understand that there are definitely bigger concerns than the bot at the moment. just glad you guys are okay for now. hopefully, there’s some way we can help and you can still access the money from the license purchases.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    1+

Glad to hear from you directly. Even if the country isn’t safe, it’s good to know for sure that you are alive.

edgedy
    Participant
    5+

@miqobot I know that this is usually a transactional service, but if you want to setup a donation method for your personal well being I know a number of us wouldn’t be against sending money to help out your current situation.

jponry
    jponry
    Participant
    1+

@miqobot I know that this is usually a transactional service, but if you want to setup a donation method for your personal well being I know a number of us wouldn’t be against sending money to help out your current situation.

Purchase multiple license renewals. That is the fastest and easiest way to donate money. They may not have time to set up a donation. 🙂

Thank you for status update, @miqobot. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need anything from the community (besides our unceasing support) please let us know.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by jponry jponry.

xtchc
    Participant

stay safe & slava ukraini

tuktukin
    Participant

Glad to hear from you and this is all understandable due to the situation. Slava Ukraini.

Radbean
    Participant

Hotfix is comming on next week. Miqo will stop working soon.
    We all understand the Dev is under danger and not able to update.

Anyone can make unofficial patch to make miqo work after hotfix?

Boxxer
    Boxxer
    Participant

Hotfix is comming on next week. Miqo will stop working soon.
    We all understand the Dev is under danger and not able to update.

Anyone can make unofficial patch to make miqo work after hotfix?

Only the devs can make updates, since they’re the only ones with the code. We just have to be patient or use alternatives for now.

Andylynyn
    Participant
    6+

No need for updates right now.

As a customer, I can safely say that the priority isn’t “waaaaah but muh bot”, but an actual empathy moment for the people who haven’t let us down yet.

Right now, shit sucks way too much for all the people of Ukraine, it’s not a “conflict”. It’s a War where war crimes are being committed, keep that in your mind.

Show empathy, we’re all humans. The updates arrive when they arrive, all of the best to the dev team. All of the best to Ukraine, hold on to that sovereignty, the whole world is with you guys.

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

Well they said they will try and that’s more than enough.

Ray
    Participant
    3+

Well they said they will try and that’s more than enough.

I’m honestly surprised that they said they’d even try, I feel like if I were in Ukraine I would have said something opposite of that.

Much respect.

pichu859
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for the update. I hope you guys stay safe. Kick those Garleans asses, you guys are the true WoL!

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Prayers are being said for you and all of Ukraine. Stay safe please!

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Official status update: <span class=”d4pbbc-underline” style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Endwalker – Miqobot Status</span>

Thank you for the update. Glad to know you’re safe at the time being. We all hope you continue to survive this terrible war.

We’re all understanding that you won’t be able to update things. The need for us to have a super cool program update is greatly outweighed by the need for, you know, you to stay alive. To say you’re stressed and panicked would be understatement of the decade.

If the program doesn’t work for a bit, we’ll all be fine. I already planned for that contingency in case things were going to break on Monday. If you’re able to squeak in a fix to keep things going longer, we appreciate it.

The most important thing of all is for you to stay alive and as safe as possible.

За волю і славу України

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 179 total)

The topic ‘Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ’ is closed to new replies.