Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 86 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I’ve been trying to use the Silver Ore Safe grid, and it’s to no avail, “Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3” and nothing but that, it doesn’t even try to do anything, am I doing something incorrect?

When Miqobot says she got lost in the woods, it means that she has encountered a navigation error.
    Poking creatures in the woods... Good night! <3
    This is an integrated safety measure. In case Miqobot gets stuck she stops doing everything in order to prevent weird actions.

And yes, the only way to reset this measure is to restart Miqobot completely.

Please refer to our Navigation guide if you want to know more about this behaviour.
    Here’s the part that describes a kill-switch:

An imporant note!
    Do Not start Miqobot without a direct view of the grid’s closest waypoint. If you do, you might make your character run into a wall and get stuck.

Miqobot also has an integrated kill-switch which is triggered when she’s not able to perform a specific mini-task within the allotted time. Running into a wall will definitely trigger it if you’re not careful enough. This is done to prevent your character from doing anything weird when you’re AFK and Miqobot gets stuck for any reason.
    When this happens, Miqobot will say something like this:

Sorry, can't move. I got lost in the woods, and I can't find way back home.

The only way to reset this kill-switch is to restart Miqobot completely.

If you want to know what exactly triggered a kill-switch, you can scroll up through the Output Area and find the first message about getting lost in the woods.
    Output Area is the first place we recommend to look into in order to understand what’s gone wrong. Miqobot is trying to be as verbose as possible about what she’s thinking, so all you need to do is just take a closer look 🙂

blaxby
    Participant

Hi Mochi, I think BTN25: Mistletoe might be broken. When I load the grid, it’s off in the sky.

SnikleFrittz
    SnikleFrittz
    Participant

I click Start, my bot gathers one node, and then I have to click start again. Am I doing something wrong here?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I click Start, my bot gathers one node, and then I have to click start again. Am I doing something wrong here?

Please check your Count field under Start button 🙂
    It corresponds to the amount of nodes to gather before switching off automatically.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Hi Mochi, I think BTN25: Mistletoe might be broken. When I load the grid, it’s off in the sky.

Thank you for reporting!
    Unfortunately, Mochi does not support this thread anymore.

The Navigation Grid for Mistletoe appears to match the Lv45 Mature Trees in Coerthas Central Highlands. Contents are:
    – Mistletoe
    – Mirror Apple
    – Mirror Apple Seeds
    – Ice Shard

I will update the index correspondingly, but now it seems that we miss a grid for Walnut Log and Matron’s Mistletoe.
    That’s also an empty entry in the Botany Achievements list.

If anybody would like to share a grid for Walnut Log, then please do 🙂
    We recommend creating a new thread for your Navigation Grids.

Thank you very much!

SnikleFrittz
    SnikleFrittz
    Participant
    1+

I have noticed that now, and I have set my count to 99999 🙂

matthewmn
    Participant

I seem to be running straight through agroing mobs on the MIN25-Silver Ore Grid, it uses stealth to get to the node, but de stealths right afterwords and runs straight through mobs.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

As Mochi does not support this thread anymore, I will try to help here until somebody decides to take matters in their hands.

Mochi has created two Grids for Silver Ore:
    – One labeled Speed, for high-level characters.
    – One labeled Safe, for low-level characters.
    Have you tried Safe version already?

Alternatively, we would recommend increasing aggro detection radius for Auto-Stealth in Advanced Navigation settings.

By increasing advanced.stealthin and advanced.stealthout options you can make Miqobot a little paranoid, but safer in return.
    Tip: Close Miqobot Before editing settings.miqo, because otherwise she will overwrite your changes.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

When I make my grids I’m level 60 already so it’s hard to tell how close a low level character can get before getting aggro. That is why on all my grids I try to include a low level warning. Anyone who uses them can easily change all the ‘mount’ points to ‘stealth’ or ‘foot’ then use the auto-stealth.

If there are any Mochi grids that need to be reworked, I’ll be happy to take a look. Just @mention me in a reply and I’ll take a look.

Please note however that I don’t normally do timed nodes. I’m not touching them until scenarios is released and I can make far more complicated grids. 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt. Reason: GRAMMAAAAAR
    Blackhawk
    Blackhawk
    Participant

Has anyone made a grid for Lumythrite ore yet? I don’t even see it listed in the main list of gatherables, but it’s a timed node at 6,20 Churning mists if I recall at 3AM ET

masquejode
    masquejode
    Participant

Thank you. This helped a lot. I’m new to Miqobot and these saved me a lot of time.

zulumsi
    Participant

Died a few times at 16.6 – 19.3 with the Min25 Silver Ore safe today. Wouldn’t let me stealth because I was already in combat and had to manually stop and flee.

Update: Happened again, there’s a moment at 16.5 19.7 where characters walks between two level 22 aggro mobs unstealthed… gets seedvolleyed to death, I tried manually fleeing and it dragged me right back.

Update 2: Read rest of post, I’ll try adjusting the settings.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  zulumsi.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  zulumsi.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Please let us know whether adjusting settings for Auto-Stealth worked for you 🙂

If it still doesn’t work you may create a new request thread for Silver Ore. If somebody would like to share his own version of navigation grid for Silver Ore, I will include it into the main index thread.

optiblast
    Participant
    1+

Died a few times at 16.6 – 19.3 with the Min25 Silver Ore safe today. Wouldn’t let me stealth because I was already in combat and had to manually stop and flee.

Update: Happened again, there’s a moment at 16.5 19.7 where characters walks between two level 22 aggro mobs unstealthed… gets seedvolleyed to death, I tried manually fleeing and it dragged me right back.

Update 2: Read rest of post, I’ll try adjusting the settings.

Before trying my grid make sure to change the settings of auto-stealth to:
    “stealthin”: 25,
    “stealthout”: 28,

Ran this for couple of hours and it looks fine. Auto-stealth works fine so i do hope that this grid will help you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zulumsi
    Participant

I went on to botanist, I’ll give feedback soon. Thanks for the tips and the modified grid.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2’ is closed to new replies.