Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 86 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author

zulumsi
    Participant

Tested Optiblast’s and it worked without changing auto stealth settings, been running it for a few without any issues.

Thanks!

Ragnaroktroll1985
    Ragnaroktroll1985
    Participant

Hey Mochi would be nice to have some Blue Scraps gather packs i personally dont mind if the are for BTN or MIN the only thing i found is for Adamantite (Red Scraps)

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

For your Min35-Mythril Ore, It almost always gets stuck going from 9, 5, 7, or any of the beacons around there to beacon 6.

Thanks for the grids. 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Let me check my old grids Im sure there was a Mythril Ore. Will post if I find it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

Scratch that, I’m an idiot.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Drudicta Drudicta.

vurtrue
    Participant

There is a fate the pops around the path for Hardsilver Ore. I have auto stealth on but still get aggroed by one of the mobs from the fate. Can’t afk at all when that fate is active.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    2+

You can try to use my grid, I did special “stealth-version”, just scroll down for it a bit at this topic: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/hardsilver-ore-lv60/

vurtrue
    Participant

You can try to use my grid, I did special “stealth-version”, just scroll down for it a bit at this topic: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/hardsilver-ore-lv60/

Thanks!

uwatm8
    Participant

Edit: nm, figured it out!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  uwatm8.

danryox
    Participant

anyone has a grind for rosemary ? thank you

Arc
    Arc
    1+

I always get stuck here on MIN20-Grade 1 Carbonized Matter when trying to farm fire shards. Seems like other people get stuck there too (this dude was farming yesterday night and suddenly stopped at that spot. now he’s still there)

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

Just today I’m noticing a ton of your grids are floating in the middle of nowhere. :c All the ones in “Sea of Clouds” at least.

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

I really wish it would let me edit my posts…. I deleted your pack and started a fresh Miqobot with a fresh pack, worked fine.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I always get stuck here on MIN20-Grade 1 Carbonized Matter when trying to farm fire shards. Seems like other people get stuck there too (this dude was farming yesterday night and suddenly stopped at that spot. now he’s still there)

Theres a fate spawning exactly at this spot. Maybe it interrupts somehow.
    Anyway you can try my version if you like: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/grade-1-carbonized-matter-min-lv20/

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2’ is closed to new replies.