Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 86 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant
    16+

This is a pack I’ve put together with all my current grids and I’ll constantly be updating this thread. Updates should include many grid revamps and more grids of different areas. The grids have been tested for hours of use.

When I make my grids, my goals are:

1. Making miqobot look as fluent as possible to lower the chances of being caught
    2. Time effiency from one node to another
    3. Longterm AFK sessions, staying alive

These are my current miqobot settings:
    Navigation

Gathering

This pack’s contents

BTN35-Oak Log: Tarantula, Oak Branch, Oak Log, Ice Shard
    MIN25-Silver ore Speed: Effervescent Water, Silver Ore, Ice Shard
    BTN35-Flax: Wildfowl Feather, Flax, White Truffle, Ice Shard, Linseed (Hidden)
    MIN35-Mythril Ore: Raw Heliodor, Mythril Ore, Lightning Shard, Little Worm(Hidden)
    BTN40-Mahogany Log: Iron Acorn, Almonds, Nutmeg, Mahogany Log, Water Shard, Almond Seeds (Hidden)
    BTN25-Mistletoe: Gridanian Walnut, Walnut Log, Matron's Mistletoe, Ice Shard
    MIN40-Tourmaline: Black Alumen, Raw Tourmaline, Raw Spinel, Ice Shard
    MIN45-Electrum Ore: Electrum Ore, Raw Turquoise, Earth Shard
    BTN45-Dart Frog: Rolanberry, Sagolii Sage, Dart Frog, Black Scorpion, Earth Shard, Rolanberry Seeds (Hidden)
    MIN50-Cobalt Ore: Cobalt Ore, Adamantoise Shell, Basilisk Egg, Ogre Horn, Wind Shard
    BTN50-Rosewood Log Rosewood Log, Rosewood Branch, Wind Shard
    BTN55-Stalk of Ramie: 	Cyclops Onion, Highland Wheat, Stalk of Ramie, Fire Crystal
    MIN55-Mythrite Sand: Mythrite Sand, Ice Crystal
    MIN55-Dravanian Spring Water: Dravanian Spring Water, Raw Tiger's Eye, Raw Agate
    BTN50-Cedar Log: Cedar Branch, Ice Crystal, Cedar Log
    BTN55-Rainbow Cotton: Rainbow Cotton Boll, Ice Crystal, Sprig of Mist Dill
    MIN45-Raw Amber: Raw Amber, Raw Rubellite, Fire Shard
    MIN60-Hardsilver Sand: Hardsilver Sand, Cloud Mica, Earth Crystal, Tektite, Fossilized Dragon Bone
    MIN55-Raw Star Ruby: Raw Star Sapphire, Raw Star Ruby, Titanium Ore (Hidden)
    BTN55-Dark Chestnut Log: Dark Chestnut, Dark Chestnut Branch, Fire Crystal, Dark Chestnut Log
    BTN60-Birch Log:  Birch Log (Hidden), Birch Branch, Water Crystal, Birch Sap, Cloud Mushroom, Wind Widow
    MIN25-Silver ore Safe: Effervescent Water, Silver Ore, Ice Shard
    MIN15-Cinnabar: Iron Sand, Cinnabar, Copper Sand, Water Shard
    MIN20-Grade 1 Carbonized: Grade 1 Carbonized Matter, Fire Shard

Additional Yields:
    MIN30-Earth Shard: Grade 2 Carbonized Matter, Yellow Pigment, Brown Pigment, Earth Shard, Earth Crystal
    MIN30-Lightning Shard: Grade 2 Carbonized Matter, Purple Pigment, Lightning Shard, Lightning Crystal

EDIT by @miqobot: BTN25-Mistletoe is in fact BTN45-Mistletoe for Coerthas Central Highlands.
    (Why so.)

Remember to bot smart and there will be no consequences.

I am taking requests to create more grids if they are already not included! Fill out a request form and post it here! I’ll review and reply to the request with statuses and updates. Please use the form if you do request as it’ll help keep things organized. Refer to the FAQ for more information.

Request Form

Disciple of Hand class: 
    Material requested: 

FAQ
    Help! I died! Your grids are a scam! ; ^ ; :
    Report it to me to get it fixed! I won’t notice unless it’s reported! My DoHs are too high now to die to lower leveled locations.. Fill out this form and post it here! I’ll get it fixed ASAP. I need the day because I may have already fixed/revamped the grid and you’re possibly using an older version.
    Grid error report form

Grid name: 
    X,Y coordinates of death: 
    Day: 

What are these (Hidden) contents?:
    At the moment, Miqobot doesn’t have a feature to gather hidden mats. It is currently being worked on. They’re still listed there though for the future.

How do I import this into my miqobot?:
    Refer to this guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-import-export/

How do I create my own grids?:
    Refer to this guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/

Is there “material name here” in this pack?:
    CTRL + F and search the name in the list. If it’s not, request it! I don’t mind adding more grids.

Requests FAQ
    How long will it take to complete a request?:
    The process make take at least a few hours. I will have to notice the request(lol..), create it, and then test it out with a few runs myself.

Can I request unspoiled nodes?:
    I’m currently not taking unspoiled nodes requests as I’ve never given it a try yet. Maybe I will in the future. But currently, no.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Mochi Mochi.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Mochi Mochi. Reason: 1.0 pack revised
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Mochi Mochi. Reason: Added MIN55, BTN55, BTN60
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Mochi Mochi. Reason: Added MIN20, MIN15. Revised MIN25
    • This topic was modified 8 years ago by Miqobot Miqobot.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Miqobot Miqobot.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

staticecho
    Participant
    1+

Haha, As I download this list all I can think is “the only grid I’ve made is Silver Ore” xD It doesn’t sell for a lot, but it sells fast, Thanks alot for these!

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant

Yeah! Silver ore demand is huugee for some reason which is why I went back to gather some.

dinfrostfire
    Participant

Hi! Do you have a grid for Hardsilver Sand?

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant

I can do that! Sure. I will be having a complete overhaul for this thread and my grids later on tpday. I’ll be going over my grids again and reupdating this thread with a lot more information so stay tuned for that.

Edit: Just finished Hardsilver Sands grid. Testing it out now and I’ll upload it soon individually since thread remake may take a bit.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Mochi Mochi.

dinfrostfire
    Participant

Nice thread. Keep it going.

lolwtfbbq
    Participant

I seem to be lost here. Where do you click start from? My bot just keeps running into walls.

Ask, if I go to the first node on the.txt file and start, she tries to hit the node but keeps hitting nothing? Just stalls at slot 1 where nothing is.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by  lolwtfbbq.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yeah you should click start only when you have a waypoint within your line of sight. I remember they said it in their guide. https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/

It seems that you forgot to input slot number, it’s right under the start button.

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant
    1+

As Lyfox said is correct, go to the area and mine it once first. Figure out the slots, slot information would be too much to fit into the description box.

I recommend heading over to the area first, mine it at least once to figure out the slot. Once you’ve figured out the slot number, go to the gathering section and input your slot and click start. You should be within waypoint LOS so clicking start from there should work. If it doesn’t, check your grids again to make sure you’ve selected the correct one.

lolwtfbbq
    Participant

Yup! Figured it out. Would love a BTN60 one if you get a chance. 🙂 Thanks for the hard work!

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant

Sure! Any specific location/mat you would like?

lolwtfbbq
    Participant

Honestly, any is fine. Just looking to use it to speed up 57-60. The rainbow cotton slows to a crawl after 57 and especially 58. 😛

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant

I’m working on birch at the moment. Give me some time to test it out and I’ll release it. Shouldn’t take so long. 1-2 hour(s) maximum I assume.

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant

Updated to 1.1.

Added the following:

MIN55-Raw Star Ruby: Raw Star Sapphire, Raw Star Ruby, Titanium Ore (Hidden)
    BTN55-Dark Chestnut Log: Dark Chestnut, Dark Chestnut Branch, Fire Crystal, Dark Chestnut Log
    BTN60-Birch Log:  Birch Log (Hidden), Birch Branch, Water Crystal, Birch Sap, Cloud Mushroom, Wind Widow

For hidden items, use gather by name feature in the Miqobot beta!

lolwtfbbq
    Participant

Thanks! You just single-handedly sold an upgrade from the trial. 🙂

For anyone else looking to use the BTN60, put in Birch Sap on the line under Birch Log in the Gather by Name feature of the beta and you’ll still get a good amount of exp when a bitch log isn’t there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2’ is closed to new replies.