Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 86 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant
    1+

You can! It’d be much appreciated as I’m unable to get on as much at the moment.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Great Ill be posting it soon then. Feel free to take it into your grids pack later if you like it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Only other thing I’ve noticed is that I keep getting killed at 23.7, 25.7 in the Hinterlands with the Hardsilver Ore one. 🙂

I took a look at this spot but couldnt figure it out. The area seems pretty deserted. Theres a lonely Damselfly but its too far away to see you. Have you noticed what killed you? Maybe theres a FATE spawning here from time to time. Id recommend changing Mount waypoints to Foot or even Stealth but Im not sure if its a real problem. Ill try using this grid for some time and let you know what happens.

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

could one be made for rue/whitefrost cotton ball for botany (lvl 60) in Coerthas w. Highlands? and one to help with Cluster farming perhaps? Thought Id ask. Have not looked to see if thats possible.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Hi Mochi, I was wondering if you could make a slight adjustment to the Birch Log farming path. At point 19 (X25.5 Y32.5 Z0.9) it gets stuck behind a tree. If you let it go, it will eventually work it’s way around the tree but looks very much like a stuck bot. XD

May I suggest after it lands on point 5, travel to (X24.6 Y32.6 Z0.9)? This will put you right in front of the node facing the other way, then Miqo will turn you around to hit it.

theghettochipmunk
    Participant

I keep getting a “Sorry, can’t mount” message when using the MIN 15 Cinnabar route. I have my company chocobo on hotbar 1 and if I manually click it while the bot is running then it works fine, but otherwise it stalls out and just keeps giving me a repeated “Sorry, can’t mount” message. Thanks for any help!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hey Mochi, do you mind if I take a look at the adjustments proposed to Birch Log and Hardsilver? You could add them to your grid pack later. Whitefrost Cotton is in another thread but you can take it into the pack as well.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I keep getting a “Sorry, can’t mount” message when using the MIN 15 Cinnabar route. I have my company chocobo on hotbar 1 and if I manually click it while the bot is running then it works fine, but otherwise it stalls out and just keeps giving me a repeated “Sorry, can’t mount” message. Thanks for any help!

Hmm do you have a key shortcut for chocobo on your hotbar? Miqo doesnt click anything with mouse if thats what you mean.

theghettochipmunk
    Participant

Just bought the bot and I’m having a problem where it says unable to mount when I do any of the grids for gathering. I have a mount equipped in my hotbar and if I manually click it, then the bot will do the rest; but it will not mount on its own. Please help!

theghettochipmunk
    Participant

Yes, I do have a mount on the bar. Does it have to be the Company Chocobo? Does it need to be keybound to something specific? I read through the help part on here as well and tried everything I could think of. It’s just really frustrating because it stalls out the bot. Is there a way to disable it from mounting at all, just so I could walk? I tried to use the “don’t track stealth/mount/fly” button but that didn’t seem to matter. Thanks for the reply btw!!!

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I don’t think it has to be the company chocobo because I often use other mounts, but, I did notice that it doesn’t seem to use the Mount Roulette.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yeah its okay that you have it on the bar. But what key on your keyboard do you have to summon it? Like X or f1 or tab. For example I have alt+1 for Pegasus and alt+2 for Company Chocobo.

What key do you have?

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Hey Mochi, do you mind if I take a look at the adjustments proposed to Birch Log and Hardsilver? You could add them to your grid pack later. Whitefrost Cotton is in another thread but you can take it into the pack as well.

Hi Lyfox, As I learned to make grids on my own I was able to fix mine for the birch log. I just turned on the editor in the navigation menu, pressed Q while standing next to it, walked over a few steps and pressed Q again then saved. Works perfect now.

AnotherPseudonym
    AnotherPseudonym
    Participant

Edit: I just needed to restart after the import, was having issues, just a reminder to anyone to replace my post that’s been fixed, if you import and have issues with a grid not working, just restart.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Mochi's Grids Pack 1.2’ is closed to new replies.