Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 6 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 933 total)
  • Author

I start it in front of the NPC that send you into it yes.

Additionally:

I have also been using this round trips for points, work a bit better due to less fly time

and

1. Start them inside the Diadem, exactly on the entry spot after teleporting once manually.

2. You need to change the repeatchapter(39) on capter 2 to repeatchapter(32), this takes around 175min, I timed it once with my system, and then jumps to the one that gets you out, follow by the entry one, and repeats all, this will make it go indefinetively.

This also does not repair with the NPC so use repair to do it yourself or the workaround explained above.

JankyCat
    JankyCat
    Participant

Hi all, I’m super new to Miqobot and I’ve been searching around for explanations on scenario installations. Do I just copy and paste the text file into a new scenario? I really am lost. :/ Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    CSh4rp
    CSh4rp
    Participant

Hi all, I’m super new to Miqobot and I’ve been searching around for explanations on scenario installations. Do I just copy and paste the text file into a new scenario? I really am lost. :/ Any help is greatly appreciated.

Click on the share button, and then click import. It’ll ask for the text file, and Miqo will import it.

JankyCat
    JankyCat
    Participant

Lol it’s the one button I didn’t try as I thought share was something else. Thank yoU!

JankyCat
    JankyCat
    Participant

Hello again!
    I have mostly gotten this to work… although I do get these errors:

(12:02:25 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 1’.
    (12:02:25 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 3’.
    (12:02:25 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 4’.

I have my keybinds set as per the image. Are there additional binds that I need to set?

when it comes to macro skills, I removed my keybind ‘c’ for character screen and it seems to work,
    but what should c be bound to?

For my hotbars, I have food in hotbar 3,1. mount at hotbar 1,1 and not sure how i should set up any other
    skills. All help is again, greatly appreciated!

-Janky

JankyCat
    JankyCat
    Participant

So for a bit more info:
    After i blow up a bunch of monsters with the aether cannon, when it gets to ch 7, return()

I am getting the error: (12:02:25 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 3’.

What function should I have in hotbar 3? I would have assumed that my char would just hop on
    its mount and fly there.

Thanks again!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo is trying to switch to hotbar 3 but there is no shortcut for that. I dont know what exactly there is since ive no idea how you set your hotbars. But Miqo tries to use something there. Maybe its a Return icon, maybe its something else.

This guide should help: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/
    Look in your Keybinds > System tab > scroll down > Switch to Hotbar. They should have something assigned as the guide explains it.

civjay
    Participant

Rather new to this program and attemtping to get this senario to work but it keeps getting stuck on a node with delicate jade. Am I doing something wrong with the setup? It opens the node and trys to mine but keeps hitting row 4, but delicate jade is in row 6 so it just keeps trying to select an empty row

Ami
    Participant

Does anyone have a fix for getting stuck on delicate jade?

Zenpai
    Participant

Is level 46 needed? As in do I need the Truth of the Mountains ability unlocked? Or is there a way to delete that command and itll still work? Still fairly new to this and I couldn’t figure out how to search within this thread. (Its probably obvious on my screen but I can’t find it lol)

Edit: Nvm, never used the Truth setting before, I turned it off and gonna see how it goes.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Zenpai.

mareany
    Participant

Hello,

Do you guys have problems like it mounts and keep jumping, keeps getting stuck, instead of mining it goes to gather but cant cause I have mining gear, mounting and going to next spot that is just across you? If yes, how to solve this 🙁

Having this issue either if using scenario or gathering.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  mareany.

oxywild
    Participant

For people getting stuck in Jade, just add a filter to gathering preset for “Lv1” in both botany and mining presets.

imperiects
    Participant

I mapped the required keys but everytime it interacts with a node it opens the character sheet (c). Is there something else that needs to be bound to that key?

imperiects
    Participant

So worked out the character tab issue. The bot ran for a few minutes then started spamming Truth of the Mountains. My level 13 miner doesn’t know. How can this be resolved. Attempted to disable compass, compass2, amd truth but they keep resetting.

Arogunz
    Participant

Had the same issue.
    Please uncheck the Truth… skill in Miqobot.
    If it’s being checked back in again – it means your script wasn’t loaded yet. Just wait a bit and repeat.
    Sometimes for me, it unchecks back several times. Just keep fighting for the checkbox 😀

Related to character sheet – it was mentioned many times.
    Remove “c” from macro

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Arogunz.
Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.