Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Gathering settings are loaded from presets. So dont forget to overwrite the preset after unchecking Truth. Then you wont have to fight it.

imperiects
    Participant

I had it running smoothly last night for several hours. Today I changed characters and it messes up on step 5. Gathers 10 of 18 then times out. If I start it on step 6 it goes goes through everything until step 5 then stops again.

Log shows “Scanning for shiny gathering node” over and over then I get booted from Diadem.

yungluke222
    Participant

I am running into an issue with the mining only scenario where it seems to not be using lay of the land to find nodes so when there arent any nodes within compass range it just sits idle until it gets removed from diadem for inactivity. How would I go about fixing this or is this something that needs fixed on your end. It literally only happens on the mining preset botany works just fine.

imperiects
    Participant

I am having the same issue but only on one character (separate acct). I’ve tried 5 different character. Works on 4. Not trying to lose the main account. Imported the settings from my main to the secondary character. Issue persists. Completely removed miqo from PC and deleted all files. Redownloaded>catnip> various mining scripts. They all end the same way

Ami
    Participant

I’m having this same problem. Been running this scenario a lot with no issues for weeks but today it just all of a sudden stopped going to the gathering points.

Ami
    Participant

It just ran fine for a few hours but then I came back and it had been spamming this for about twenty minutes

(7:21:22 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Lv1’ *.*
    (7:21:24 PM) I sense something far away (394, -296). I want to go take a look!
    (7:21:24 PM) Going from 382 to 382 in 1 trips.
    (7:21:24 PM) 1 trip more..
    (7:21:24 PM) Destination reached!
    (7:21:24 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Lv1’ *.*
    (7:21:24 PM) I sense something far away (394, -296). I want to go take a look!
    (7:21:25 PM) Going from 382 to 382 in 1 trips.
    (7:21:25 PM) 1 trip more..
    (7:21:25 PM) Destination reached!

doozie
    Participant

I couldn’t get startMateriaExtraction() working, had to removed it. Do I need to setup a hotkey for this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Most likely you need to put an icon for materia extraction on hotbar.

doozie
    Participant

Indeed, that was the issue. Thanks.

doozie
    Participant

Running into a issue with the Botanist Scenario, after it gathers the surrounding nodes it can’t find anymore. But if I manually use Arbor call I, it finds more. How can I have it use this skill when it can’t find anymore nodes?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The scenario uses it automatically (by selecting the preset and enabling the necessary settings). Just make sure you launch it from scenario tab.

doozie
    Participant

I figured out my issue, I had both Lay of the Land and Arbor Call on my hotbar, Miqo doesn’t like that.

TheSleepyTired
    TheSleepyTired
    Participant

For people getting stuck in Jade, just add a filter to gathering preset for “Lv1” in both botany and mining presets.

This may be super late to be asking; but how exactly do I add a filter? I remember there being something related to the slot and count but I don’t want to mess around with it just in case I mess it up. Any direction on this would be helpful.

Wiegraf
    Participant

Hey this scenario seems to work great at least for one rotation, but I keep getting a “ERROR – No “Materia Extraction” icon on Hotbar” even when I have it on my Hotbar 3 and a Keybind to switch to that hotbar when I try to go back into the Diadem. Anyone know how I might fix this?

grandcypher
    Participant

does anyone have a scenario/gathering preset for artisanal materials? updating my miqo wiped the one i’d been using 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.