Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    26+

Infinite Universal Diadem scenario Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒, Gathering profiles will need to be adjusted for your specific gathering needs all nodes are maped out and this scenario inclueds “Self repair” and “NPC repair”, Materia extraction, The diadem auger – x4 ( You can even pick what mobs you want to farm with the list of mobs and thier waypoints below ), Repeat re-joining, and turn in of collectables from the diadem instance.

Ver.37
    fixed: Made adjustments to waypoint (193) and waypoint(249) to prevent getting stuck
    ADDED TO POST: keybinding setting’s for use of this scenario ⚠ it is needed to work ⚠

I Highly Recommend all new people to this Grid / Scenario to read the entire post at least once

🛑 ⚠ IMPORTANT ⚠ 🛑 Keybindings in the red box’s is needed to work most scenarios including this one

• NOTE:
    • Please read below for “Jaded island 🏝 issues”
      There has been some success with unticking Compass II it will not stop it but people have found it helps to prevent it thank you argonvesher for bringing this to our attention
      Jaded island 🏝 issues

Dont forget to “DELETE” your ” Diadem: ⚒🌱 ” Grid’s AND Scenarios before you import the new version
        Start the scenario outside of the diadem in the ” The Firmament ” this is where the scenario starts and will auto join the diadem

Note: Grid may take awhile to load when ran the first time depends on your systems hardware and performance it is a big grid

FFXIV 5.41 Diadem Monster Drops

you can change the location of the augur to shoot any of thies monsters found in the diadem simply copy & paste the waypoint numbers in the scenario with the numbers for the monsters you want to farm for, the augur will shoot the monsters at the location you choose

Note: it is recommended to place // before any boomTarget(Monster Name) you dont want the augur to target

• Monster
      waypoint
      1. -Items dropped

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Mining ⚒ –

• Diadem Beast (ENG) | ディアデム・ビースト (日本) | Bête du Diadème (français) | Diadem-Bestie (Deutsch)
      waypoint(531)
      1. -Gold Ore
        -Truesping Water
        -Bluespirit Ore
        -Artisanal Spring Water

• Diadem Ice Bomb (ENG) | ディアデム・アイスボム (日本) | Bombo de glace (français) | Diadem-Eisbomber (Deutsch)
      waypoint(504) / waypoint(503)
      1. -Gold Ore
        -Finest Rock Salt
        -Mineral Sand
        -Bluespirit Ore
        -Artisanal Silex

• Diadem Zoblyn (ENG) | ディアデム・ゾブラン (日本) | Zoblyn du Diadème (français) | Diadem-Zobalos (Deutsch)
      waypoint(424)
      1. -Finest Rock Salt
        -Truesping Water
        -Mineral Sand
        -Bluespirit Ore
        -Artisanal Primstone

• Diadem Ice Golem (ENG) | ディアデム・アイスゴーレム (日本) | Golem de glace du Diadème (français) | Diadem-Eisgolem (Deutsch)
      waypoint(526)
      1. -Gold Ore
        -Truespring Water
        -Mineral Sand
        -Bluespirit Ore
        -Artisanal Ice Stalagmite

• Diadem Golem (ENG) | ディアデム・ゴーレム (日本) | Golem du Diadème (français) | Diadem-Golem (Deutsch)
      waypoint(406) / waypoint(403)
      1. -Gold Ore
        -Finest Rock Salt
        -Truespring Water
        -Mineral Sand
        -Artisanal Cloudstone

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Botanist 🌱 –

• Proto-Noctiluca (ENG) / (français) / (Deutsch) | プロト・ノクチルカ (日本)
      waypoint(530)
      1. -White Cedar log
        -Wheat Gossamer
        -Cotton Boll
        -Tortoise
        -Artisanal Caiman

• -Diadem Bloated Bulb (ENG) | ディアデム・ブローテッドバルブ (日本) | Bulbe boursouflé du Diadème (français) | Diadem-Blähknolle (Deutsch)
      waypoint(518)
      1. -White Cedar Log
        -Primordial Resin
        -Gossamer Cotton Boll
        -Tortoise
        -Artisanal Cocoon

• Diadem Melia (ENG) | ディアデム・メリアエ (日本) | Mélia du Diadème (français) | Diadem-Meliade (Deutsch)
      waypoint(373)
      1. -White Cedar Log
        -Primordial Resin
        -Wheat
        -Gossamer Cotton Boll
        -Artisanal Log

• Diadem Icetrap (ENG) | ディアデム・アイストラップ (日本) | Piège-glace du Diadème (français) | Diadem-Eisfalle (Deutsch)
      waypoint(525) / waypoint(529)
      1. -Primordial Resin
        -Wheat
        -Gossamer Cotton Boll
        -Tortoise
        -Artisanal Barbgrass

• Diadem Werewood (ENG) | ディアデム・ウェアウッド (日本) | Arbre-garou du Diadème (français) | Diadem-Ebenhöh (Deutsch)
      waypoint(375)
      1. -White Cedar Log
        -Primordial Resin
        -Wheat
        -Tortoise
        -Artisanal Raspberry

you can make thies changes in the following chapters: 6, 9, 12, and 15 just replace the numbers with-in the “()” of waypoint(###) with the numbers for the mob you want to kill

Note:
    scenario “The Diadem: ⚒ with collectable turn in’s” will “only target Mining ⚒ mobs” from the above list

scenario “The Diadem: 🌱 with collectable turn in’s” will “only target Botanist 🌱 mobs” from the above list

scenario “The Diadem: ⚒🌱 with collectable turn in’s” and “The Diadem: ⚒🌱” will “target all of the mobs” from the above list

scenario “The Diadem: fishing 🎣 Levelling” is for leveling your fishing it has collectable turn in’s and auto desynthisis of the fish, by default the sceanario uses Butterworm its a level 20 bait can be bought inside the diadem at the repair vendor please stock up on this bait as it is the best for leveling in the diadem and the fishing scenario will get stuck if it runs out of bait

• thank you Lyfox for this quick fix i did make a change to it though to randomewaypoint() becuse i figured SE might get suspicious of a bunch of gathers going to the some location 😂 this fix is only needed if you have issues with the oddly specific jade the fix is below:

replace gather(40) in chapters 5, 8, 11, and 14 with the below text

gather(18)
    randomWaypoint(578,282,24,184,284)
    gather(22)

🛑 ⚠ IMPORTANT ⚠ 🛑 PLEASE READ EDITING GATHERING PRESETS:

This scenario is frendly to all levels you need only to change the items in the gathering presets remove the names in the gathering presets and use the gather by slot # for leveling as it can be quickly and easily changed as levleing please do this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets the named items in the presets are only for if you want to gather set items like if you intend to make something via crafting and you need materials or if you want to farm for a set item or items that sells for good Gil on the market bored, the below pictures will show you how to add and change items in the preset for the example below its showing you how to add “Approved Grade 3 Skybuilders’ Umbral Levinite”

1.go to the preset you want to edit
        2. (Optional) copy and pasteing item names from game
        3. How to add or remove items from the list 📃 to remove an item double click on the name of the items in the Gather by name list and when it highlights the name delete it to remove it then click off of the list or hit enter and do this till all unwanted names are removed from the list it is recommended to keep the special weather items on the list as they are always slot 1 and miqobot can get stuck trying to hit an empy slot in the chance that it goes to a special weather node ( with out human interaction it is rare but it dose happen to sometimes go to the special weather nodes for details on how to do this manually please visit the Original post here )
        4.farm by slots and how the list works
        5.besure to click on the overwrite button 🔳 as shown below to save it and you have to click this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets to save them
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: added info for editing gathering presets
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: Made adjustments to `waypoint (529)` to try to prevent getting stuck on world objects when useing `The Diadem Auger`
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: added info for the "Jaded island 🏝 issues"
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: i just added all the monster names for the different languages in the monster list section till i can make scenarios for different languages you will have to add the names manually for your language client settings
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: keybinding setting's for use of this scenario ⚠ it is needed to work ⚠
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: sorry i some how failed to export the senario XD
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Participant
    1+

Thank you for sharing!

kumaku
    Participant

That is great! How to change switch these materials to lv10 materials? and it prints screens when I arrived at the next location, sorry I just starting use miqo, thanks for helping me!

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

Slot = level. 1 = 10.

Just modify the gather tab.

kumaku
    Participant

thx and uh I have a new question again, how to repeat joining a new diadem instance after the previous one ended?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

thx and uh I have a new question again, how to repeat joining a new diadem instance after the previous one ended?

once the sencario is started it will repeat on its own untill you stop it manually sorry for the delay in the response the repeat is set for 9999999 repeats so it would have to be running for a really long time before it stops on its own, it needs to be stoped manually or it will just keep going for days XD

Bruh
    Participant

Hi there! I’ve been searching for a solution to this for a long time, but when you change the slot to 1 you still clicking the second slot depending on which node it is. Is there any ways to fix that? Also is there a way to change the slot number setting permenantly? Thank you and sorry for the newbie questions.

Arc
    Arc

You have to change the slot in both the “Mining ⚒” as well as the “botanist 🌱” preset and save on both.

I however am constantly getting this, with the scenario crashing, after a while of running it:

(21:00:19) Going from 35 to 32 in 3 trips.
    (21:00:23) 3 trips more..
    (21:01:15) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (21:01:15) Time/Estimate: 52.4262/52.4086
    (21:01:15) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (21:01:15) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (21:01:15) 2 trips more..
    (21:01:15) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (21:01:15) 1 trip more..
    (21:01:15) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (21:01:15) Destination reached!
    (21:01:15) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (21:01:15) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (21:01:15) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (21:01:15) Poking creatures in the woods... Good night! <3

zola2
    zola2
    Participant

I however am constantly getting this, with the scenario crashing, after a while of running it

Hello

Same for me

Bruh
    Participant

Thank you! Also been having the same problem over time ^^

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

intresting thank you i will look into this

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

You have to change the slot in both the “Mining ⚒” as well as the “botanist 🌱” preset and save on both.

I however am constantly getting this, with the scenario crashing, after a while of running it:

(21:00:19) Going from 35 to 32 in 3 trips.
    (21:00:23) 3 trips more..
    (21:01:15) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (21:01:15) Time/Estimate: 52.4262/52.4086
    (21:01:15) 2 trips more..
    (21:01:15) 1 trip more..
    (21:01:15) Destination reached!

i made some modifications to said waypoints and think i fixed the issue i had missed a gathering node near waypoint 32 that was over the branch limit for the waypoints so it was picking up that the nearest node was near waypoint 32 but unable to actually get there becuse there was no branch ( waypoint close enough ) to get there so i made a connecting waypoint and also took notice that the tree branch near waypoint 35 is solid and would someitme run into it so i made a way point to go around said tree branch

here is the fixed version

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: Cleaned up the grid removed about 100+ usless waypoints and added more connections
    whodoyouthinkiam
    whodoyouthinkiam
    Participant

May I know what are the num key binds?

I got stuck at the beginning on page 1.

Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant

im getting an error on the new grid
    (11:25:53 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 457)
    (11:25:54 PM) Going from 86 to 457 in 11 trips.
    (11:25:57 PM) 11 trips more..
    (11:25:59 PM) 10 trips more..
    (11:26:05 PM) 9 trips more..
    (11:26:12 PM) 8 trips more..
    (11:26:13 PM) 7 trips more..
    (11:26:17 PM) 6 trips more..
    (11:26:21 PM) 5 trips more..
    (11:26:25 PM) 4 trips more..
    (11:26:30 PM) 3 trips more..
    (11:26:36 PM) 2 trips more..
    (11:26:48 PM) 1 trip more..
    (11:26:48 PM) Destination reached!
    (11:27:04 PM) Sorry, can’t dismount() – TIME OVER! (15 sec)

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

May I know what are the num key binds?

I got stuck at the beginning on page 1.

i could be wrong but im almsot fairly certain the num pad butions are the default ones but here is a picture for reference

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.