Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 933 total)
  • Author

ceetee
    Participant

Check node 119, I always get stuck there due to a rock

Likewise, I fixed it by just moving 119 higher up. Seems to be fine.

Miqo1282
    Participant

Just curious how many points you all are getting per lockout. Iā€™m getting about 7-8k.

user100
    Participant

Can some help me out. Im having a issue with the diadem scenario. When i run the scenario for miner and botanist and i get to npc repair is just cycles trough all the options and doesnā€™t click on repairs never stops. Another issue im having is when im mining and i get to a nod keeps opening the character menu. It mines fine is just keep opening the menu all the time. Can someone helm out with this thank you

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  user100.

Silverflare
    Participant

same, i’m having problem with the repair part with the npc. Just cycles through options never clicks anything. šŸ™ dont have crafters leveled for the other repair option

LeAsianReveur
    Participant

Just started using this scenario to complete the diadem achievements and was running into a problem with miqobot not using skills at a lot of nodes, going through the thread a lot of others were having the same problem and no fix or answer was given. I found that if you delete all the gathering names with the brackets around them: {example} your skills should activate. Essentially having the brackets around the name tells miqobot to only use your skill rotation for that specific item and nothing else

vieras
    vieras
    Participant

i’ve seen some older posts about getting stuck on a rock but i’m too stupid to understand how exactly to go about fixing this particular issue, can anyone explain? it keeps happening lmao

(4:03:52 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like '<anything>' *.*
    (4:03:53 PM) I sense something far away (226, -716). I want to go take a look!
    (4:03:55 PM) Going from 275 to 121 in 6 trips.
    (4:03:59 PM) 6 trips more..
    (4:04:03 PM) 5 trips more..
    (4:04:41 PM) 4 trips more..
    (4:04:46 PM) 3 trips more..
    (4:04:52 PM) 2 trips more..
    (4:05:32 PM) Oh noes, I couldn't reach the destination in time. I guess I'm stuck here. :(
    (4:05:32 PM) Time/Estimate: 40.2415/40.2307
    (4:05:32 PM) 1 trip more..
    (4:05:32 PM) Sorry, can't move. I got lost in the woods, and I can't find way back home.
    (4:05:32 PM) Destination reached!
    (4:05:32 PM) Sorry, can't move. I got lost in the woods, and I can't find way back home.
    (4:05:32 PM) Poking creatures in the woods... Good night! <3
    (4:05:32 PM) 	(NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (4:05:32 PM) 	(NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (4:05:32 PM) Poking creatures in the woods... Good night! <3
    (4:05:32 PM) 	(NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (4:05:32 PM) 	(NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    vieras
    vieras
    Participant
    1+

nvm i managed to figure this out, had no idea that there was an editor feature in the navigation tab lolol

Piraten
    Piraten
    Participant

having the same error has the other user.

When i run the scenario for miner and botanist and i get to npc repair is just cycles trough all the options and doesnā€™t click on repairs never stops.

Remove the Repair() command from the scenario step if you cant repair yourself all due to lacking crafter lvl or not havign the repair option on the hotbar
    Also feel free to post the logs so we can see what is happening or if there is an error

Piraten
    Piraten
    Participant

it doesnt error out it just sits there cycling through the menu, as soon as it gets to repairNpc()

I have the same issue, its likely Miqo is not detecting this NPC correctly.

I use the default Num key to move the cursor, this is my fix
    key(num0.1) //target NPC
    key(num0.1) //Open Menu
    key(num2.1) //Move cursor down
    key(num0.2) //select repair
    key(num6.1) //move cursor right
    key(num0.1) //Select repair all
    key(num0.4) //move cursor left
    key(num0.1) //select accept

This a version is the one I use, I also fixed an issue with the navigation waypoint 119, havent tested more than 20min so, it can still have issues, will post one if I use it for a while, remove the repair() if you cant repair

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    1+

key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num0, 2)
    key(num6, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 4)
    key(num0, 1)
    fixed an error I had on the key commands

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

i have yet to run into a issue since updates but i wanted to do a shout out to the maker of this grid for time and investment and also to those that have found issues along the way! i wish i could personally find a spot that has both icetraps and clusters for the diademboom part or more weather nodes but aside from that it runs well!

thank u again for all your time spend and checking in to help us who love diadem <3

Grizz87
    Grizz87
    Participant

so the starting point is at the misson commander right?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Grizz87 Grizz87.
Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.