Simple lv90 Miner Skyward Island Loop

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Simple lv90 Miner Skyward Island Loop

Tagged: 

This topic contains 42 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  powder 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

😾
    Participant
    6+

Hello, since someone asked. I am sharing my Miner loop. This is intended for farming the skyward points for miner. Recommended being lv 90 and having lv 90 miner gear for maximum efficiency. This is perfect for me, but might not be perfect for you. As always, I encourage people to make their own mesh.

The idea of using this is while sleeping (8 hours) or watching it on a 2nd monitor.

To setup:
    Add Repair to hotbar (have the correct dark matter for repair)
    Have inventory space! if you’re trying to do this while sleeping, 15 spaces is more than enough for 8 hours.

To Start:
    Go into diadem, and run the scenario from page 1

Pros:
    Auto land on nodes, no running to the nodes. More humanlike imo
    No breaks/No stucks/No running/flying around like an idiot. Just run and leave it alone.
    Auto leave
    Auto Enter
    Small mesh, less than 100 waypoints

Cons:
    No auto sale
    No Auger

MISC:
    Waypoint #24 — Due to how movement works in miqo, sometimes there is a 3 seconds break here. Miqo will auto fix this.
    Waypoint #1, #2, #3, #4 is weird sometimes — needed to prevent break

Again, perfect for me, might not be perfect for you. Feel free to make your own adjustments. This net me around 35k-40k points per 8 hours. Maybe 50k? Not sure, I don’t really keep track of it. Anyway, I’m sure there are many better mesh out there. Just sharing this one because someone asked. Hopefully it will help someone.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Drozz
    Drozz
    Participant

Very nice, thank you for this, works great!

LurkingZebra
    Participant

Thank you for this loop, I’ll give it a try tommorrow.

andy_asteroids
    andy_asteroids
    Participant

Thank you! This works great!

tkin
    Participant

I’m relatively new to Miqobot. I’ve been dabbling with some premade stuff and trying to make my own. I have a question about this navigation/scenario that you put together.

You say you can run this for “8 hours.” Educate me (please!) on where in the script it puts you back into Diadem, since it is only 3 hours long. I’m trying to figure out how that is done. I’m looking at the text files in the scenario. Is it “repeatall 15”? Does that mean it puts you back in 15 times? And the keypresses before that, are those to navigate through the NPC to reopen Diadem?

ffxivnewbiebot
    Participant
    1+

Educate me (please!) on where in the script it puts you back into Diadem, since it is only 3 hours long. I’m trying to figure out how that is done. I’m looking at the text files in the scenario. Is it “repeatall 15”? Does that mean it puts you back in 15 times? And the keypresses before that, are those to navigate through the NPC to reopen Diadem?

“repeatall 15” – yes, this will repeat the entire scenario 15 times.
    keypresses – yes.

You can check the scenario code in the scenario tab, and click on “?”. To check all the functions available.

😾
    Participant
    1+

ffxivnewbiebot pretty much said it all. I also second on using the “?” for help, it explains everything.

To quickly answer your questions: It is chapter 4 that put you back into diadem. It walks to NPC and talk to the NPC using num keypad. Those num should be the default keybinds. If you change them, then you going to have to adjust your keybinds or edit the scenario to match your keybinds.

But to explain this particular scenario in details…

First chapter is basically afk, repair, and go to waypoint >>> leading to the island loop.

Second chapter is basically the bot doing the loop. gather() is basically it’s gathering that many times. Gather(7) will be gather 7 times. You are probably wondering why not put gather(999) or something like that. Welp, Miqo cannot see gather nodes outside of certain amount of yalms. I think maybe 100 or 300 yalms away is max? Which is why, after gather(7), I have to move her to the next node, which is waypoint(47), then finally finishing off the island loop with gather(1), then make her move to the beginning of the loop to waypoint(55). Now, to repeat the whole cheapter, I just use repeatChapter(). I am using repeatChapter(39) because doing the loop 39 times roughly = to about 170 mins. This is important to note. If you are gathering for too long, and the 180 mins is up. You are force out. Miqo will then break because she can’t find any nodes there by. If it’s too short, then you are not being optimal and leaving and going back in too many times.

Third chapter is baiscally dismount, and leave dungeon using the default U key.

key(u, 2) >>> means press U, wait 2 seconds
    key(num4, 2) >>> means press 4, wait 2 seconds
    key(num0, 1) >>> means presss 0, wait 1 seconds
    key(num4, 1) >>> means press 4, wait 1 seconds
    key(num0, 1) >>> means presss 0, wait 1 seconds

The wait time is needed or she will press too fast or too slow.

Fourth chapter is walk to NPC, adjust the angle, pressing num0 to intereact with NPC and I’m sure the rest is pretty much self explanatory. RepeatALL(15) will do all the chapters 15 times. This is more than 8 hours, it is 45 hours. 15 is just a random number I put there.

Me, personally, have my own threshold of botting, I like to do 6-8 hours a day, skipping botting every 3 days. If you want to bot for over 24 hours, then that’s your prerogative. But I’m a coward who scares of losing my account.

Hopefully this help.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  😾.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  😾.

😾
    Participant

Oh, incase you want it to do the auger, the command is diademBoom() If you are trying to add this in for faster skyward points. I do not recommend, but if you it there for the achivements, then feel free to add them in, but keep in mind that it will not be optimal since miqo will always wait up to 3 mins if there are no targets. And in case you didn’t know, every 8 nodes = roughly 1 bar, or 1 auger shot.

If you are using the auger, make sure you have a lot of inventory spaces. If filled up very quick with augur. You don’t want to lose time trying to farm mats with no spaces.

meesaPizza
    Participant

This is great and works well for me. Thanks a bunch. Do you have something similar for Botanist by any chance?

😾
    Participant

Unfortunately no. That one was on my old computer which randomly decides to die so everything on there is lost.

B8B8
    Participant

Tyvm for this! It works almost perfectly. How can I make it use king’s yield 2 for the last node? I tried different things with my 0 knowledge of this tool and it just wouldnt work ^^;

😾
    Participant

under chapter 2, add in your gatherRotation() Click the ? to find out how gatherRotation() works in more details, but to sum it up, it use the name from your gather rotation in the “gathering” tab of miqo.

Anyway, you will have to make two rotation for this works. One rotation that will only do king’s yield II, and the other rotation to just gather. In this example, I am going to pretend to make two new rotation call first7 and Yield +2.

for example

waypoint(1)
    randomAfkFor(1, 2)
    gatherRotation(first7) <<<<< name of your rotation that will do the node 1 to node 7
    gather(7)
    randomAfkFor(1, 2)
    waypoint(47)
    gatherRotation(Yield +2) <<<<< name of your gather rotation that will do king’s yield II
    gather(1) <<<<< this is node #8, aka the last node, so make sure your rotation is swap to the king yield II rotation before reaching this line.
    randomAfkFor(1, 2)
    waypoint(55)
    repeatChapter(39)

Let me know if you still have questions. I am not very good at explaining.

andy_asteroids
    andy_asteroids
    Participant
    1+

under chapter 2, add in your gatherRotation() Click the ? to find out how gatherRotation() works in more details, but to sum it up, it use the name from your gather rotation in the “gathering” tab of miqo.

Anyway, you will have to make two rotation for this works. One rotation that will only do king’s yield II, and the other rotation to just gather. In this example, I am going to pretend to make two new rotation call first7 and Yield +2.

for example

waypoint(1)
    randomAfkFor(1, 2)
    gatherRotation(first7) <<<<< name of your rotation that will do the node 1 to node 7
    gather(7)
    randomAfkFor(1, 2)
    waypoint(47)
    gatherRotation(Yield +2) <<<<< name of your gather rotation that will do king’s yield II
    gather(1) <<<<< this is node #8, aka the last node, so make sure your rotation is swap to the king yield II rotation before reaching this line.
    randomAfkFor(1, 2)
    waypoint(55)
    repeatChapter(39)

Let me know if you still have questions. I am not very good at explaining.

Thanks for this. I tried it out and while it seems to switch between the different rotations just fine, it’s not actually using the rotation abilities ingame. I’ve been having this problem with ‘macro’ selected instead of rotation too, it won’t ever actually use the abilities.. any ideas why?

edit: I did some searching and found this helpful post from Miqo a few months ago for this exact issue, nevermind! https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/gathering-rotations-issue/#post-34889

tkin
    Participant
    2+

I ran this for a while over the weekend.

Did a great job. Well done to the OP.

Considering you were going for miner skyward points – do you have one for botany? 🙂

tkin
    Participant

I saw someone else asked about Botany already. My apologies. I need to figure out what some of these commands do. I see “gather(7) gathers from 7 different nodes, but I don’t see how it figures out the waypoints between.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.