Gathering Rotations Issue

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering Rotations Issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hidingfromu 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hidingfromu
    Participant

Hi,

Are gathering rotations broken at the moment?

I’ve been using some of the fantastic new scenarios for 6.0 written by you guys, and the grids work brilliantly, the gathering goes swimmingly, apart from the fact that it won’t use any rotations.

I’ve checked spellings, such as:

gatherRotation(Yield +2)
    Miqo correctly selects the rotation, and no errors are thrown up in the log, it just never attempts to activate any skills. I’ve also noticed the icons in the rotation editor are all for Miner, is this correct? (can’t remember from previous versions).

I’ve missed something and this is to be expected at the moment isn’t it?

Apologies for my dumb ass in advance 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hey could you show a screenshot of your gathering tab?

pussyfoot
    Participant

I was just using my botanist as well and had the exact same issue. I ended up just doing it by hand.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Well your rotation is simply not selected. Its greyed out and theres no checkbox next to it.

hidingfromu
    Participant

Attached

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  hidingfromu.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

According to your screenshot, your settings for Gather by Name are effectively blocking the rotation.

Using curly braces {} in Gather by Name prevents spending GP on anything other than items inside the braces. If your intent is to use rotation on all possible items, please remove curly braces {} from items in the list.

You can find more information in the Help section: Gathering – Gather by Name

hidingfromu
    Participant

You are a Star thankyou Miqo!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.