Simple lv90 Miner Skyward Island Loop

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Simple lv90 Miner Skyward Island Loop

Tagged: 

This topic contains 42 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  powder 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

😾
    Participant
    1+

Can’t edit the above. I’m just stupid and I was hitting start from the gathering tab instead of the scenario tab.

I do have another question though, how do I edit it so it gathers the materials for expert recipes and not the ones for lv80 normal crafts? I have never edited grids or scenarios, so anything ELI5 would be great, thanks.

(I’m assuming it might only need changing all gather(7) to gather(8) but I’m not sure)

the normal lv80 one is needed for the expert recipe as well isn’t? Not sure. But in any case, you just have to add the name of the items you want to gather to the list. I attached a picture so that you can see what I mean. But make sure the name match exactly.

If you leave the “gather by name” blank/empty. Then you can use the gather by slot instead by changing the 0 to #. So for eg. if you change to a 2, it will only gather the item in the 2nd slot everytime.

Hope this helps.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Slickster
    Participant
    1+

Works great, thanks a bunch 🙂 Is there an easy way to setup spending of the compressed aether to get extra mats from killing monsters? I would do it manually but there’s no pause option in the miqobot and I don’t want to restart the scenario each time.

😾
    Participant
    1+

Works great, thanks a bunch 🙂 Is there an easy way to setup spending of the compressed aether to get extra mats from killing monsters? I would do it manually but there’s no pause option in the miqobot and I don’t want to restart the scenario each time.

If you are doing it for the extra mats, then it is not worth it. If you are doing it for the achievements then that understandable.

But to answer your question, I’m going to say no. There is no easy way to do it effectively with this mesh.

The problem with diademBoom( ) function is that miqo will not shoot if there is no target. So you end up standing there afk for 3 mins. There is no way to change this 3 mins to something like 1 second, meaning using diademBoom() for extra mats is not ideal. The obvious con is that you stand there looking like a bot. Because who the heck stop for 3 mins exactly, in the same spot, everytime. If you want to move forward with this, then just add diademBoom( ). It will shoot if it see a target. If there is a way to change the wait time, then this would be a perfect script that will always use Auger, but alas, we cannot at the moment.

So the best way to make use of diademBoom( ) is to move to another area where there are bunch of mobs, so that you can guarenteed mobs shot. The cons of this is that you are losing time moving back and forth to the place with mobs, and the more moving you do, the more liking that the script can break. You also have a higher chance of your inventory slot be filled faster.

In my opinion, I rather have a little less effecting farm with no chance of breaking then a effecting farm with a small chance of breaking. If the script break, then you miss out on hours worth of grind.

Slickster
    Participant
    1+

Understood, thanks a bunch for the explanation.

ermine
    Participant

Just noticed a small error at the end of the BTN scenario. Reposting here 🙂

I believe there may be a very slim chance the BTN scenario will get stuck when attempting to traverse from waypoint 74 to 75, although I can’t be certain as I wasn’t paying attention to the screen at the time. Miqobot’s logs indicate the last journey was going from 72 to 75 and the last traverse was “2 trips more..” (74 -> 75), but the destination was never reached before the kill switch activated.

tonyr6174
    tonyr6174
    Participant

Could someone please update this loop? My character often keeps missing the first node which then, the character just loops around the whole area without grabbing any items. I’m having trouble updating it myself. Thanks!

bottybot
    Participant

Am I doing something wrong here? This scenario seems way less efficient than the infinite mining scenario I have been using. It spends a lot of time flying to waypoints, missing lots of nodes. I must admit I haven’t left it running for hours yet and compared the overall yield but on first look it seems way slower.

powder
    Participant

Am I doing something wrong here? This scenario seems way less efficient than the infinite mining scenario I have been using. It spends a lot of time flying to waypoints, missing lots of nodes. I must admit I haven’t left it running for hours yet and compared the overall yield but on first look it seems way slower.

i cant tell you the reason for sure, but i think it flies around like that because its looking for the correct starting point, the closer you are to waypoint 1 the closer it will dismount and start gather nodes, even if the nodes its going to aren hit, to the game it might be already registered as hit, for reason im not smart enough to know. just wait til the bot cycles around to finish its trips. in the lil msg box it says how many trips, if its somthing absurd like 50 trips you can try flying to a better location and starting the bot to see if it will take less trips, but i usually let it run and go grab food. or check the forums, chances are the script make have a starting point laid out

AlertBot
    Participant

Could anyone help me please? The miner scenario works super stable and great, but the Bot one always runs into this issue:

(12:09:07 PM) My precious shiny sparkles! (3/7)
    (12:09:07 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (12:09:07 PM) I see a shiny node at (-433.723785, -251.172394, 26.949789).
    (12:09:07 PM) Going from 54 to 61 in 7 trips.
    (12:09:08 PM) 6 trips more..
    (12:09:53 PM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (12:09:53 PM) Time/Estimate: 43.0531/43.0402
    (12:09:53 PM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (12:09:53 PM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (12:09:53 PM) 5 trips more..
    (12:09:53 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (12:09:53 PM) 4 trips more..
    (12:09:53 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (12:09:53 PM) 3 trips more..
    (12:09:53 PM) 2 trips more..
    (12:09:53 PM) 1 trip more..
    (12:09:53 PM) Destination reached!
    (12:09:53 PM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (12:09:53 PM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (12:09:53 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (12:09:53 PM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (12:09:53 PM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (12:09:53 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

When I look at the screen, my character is stuck under an island trying to fly into it for some reason

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Somewhere along the path from waypoint 54 to 61 it makes a wrong turn and ends up stuck. Take a look what happens there and see if theres something that looks odd. Usually it requires moving just a few points. You can make a new short scenario for debugging.

waypoint(54)
    waypoint(61)

Launch it and keep an eye on what Miqo is doing.

AlertBot
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply.

It seems that sometimes miqo is moving forward too quickly without moving upwards, and the character is getting stuck under this ledge.

How can I alter the waypoints to get around this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Switch to navigation tab, turn the editor on, then look at the instructions in the upper left corner. Use your character to move around and drag waypoints. Q to pick up, drag it, then Q to drop it at a new spot. Try to lift some points up so the path that Miqo follows goes higher above the ledge.

Theres also a detailed guide if you want: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/

powder
    Participant

im having issues with this loop not putting me back in the diadem. it seems like it works if i start the scenarios from that specific stage, but if i let it runs its course for the 3h then it will break and keep me outside of the diadem until i go back in manually. any idea why this is?

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.