Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I might have missed a step, it seems that when using this, my character doesnt use the weapon to empty out the compressed aether guage?

Dose Miqobot give you any errors in the output box? (the text box is at the bottom of miqobot this is helpful in diagnosing almost all issues with in Miqobot)

Also please make sure you have to have the Duty Action 1 on your hot bars, It will turn into the Auger Action for shooting it after you join The Diadem

marct
    Participant

It was exactly that, I didnt have the Duty Action 1 on the hotbar. Also on the fishing, is it setup to fish anything that earns skyward points still or not?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

It was exactly that, I didnt have the Duty Action 1 on the hotbar. Also on the fishing, is it setup to fish anything that earns skyward points still or not?

Almost everything in the diadem earns you points, how ever this fishing 🎣 grid/scenario “is not set up for maximized points” it was only setup for leveling your fishing

lostmybacons
    Participant

Totally new here to MiqoBot. I have some questions with this though.

I’ve loaded in the Scenario. I’ve noticed that it will start up by attempting to repair my gear, then entering Diadem, then repairing again, then repairing at the NPC. It will then finally start collecting. After about 10 minutes, or after about 5-6 nodes, it just begins to fizzle out and won’t move:

(6:36:26 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (6:36:35 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (6:36:40 PM) My precious shiny sparkles! (10/18)
    (6:36:40 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (6:41:40 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

It just sits like this scanning every 5 minutes or so until I eventually get kicked out for AFK. What can I do to keep my gathering going?

Next question — is there some way to use Bountiful Yield & Kings Yield II? It’s nice that once working it will just keep gathering. It’d be even nicer though if I can make this use some of the GP. I have the “Skills” set to “Yield +2” but I haven’t noticed that any skill is ever utilized on any gather, at all. My GP stays at 100% full each time.

Also, if there is a way to use those 2 abilities above, is there any way to make the food slot work? I put 30 Peppered Popotoes in Hotbar #1 Slot/Keybind #3, and in about 17 attempts I have not consumed a single food.

The biggest thing though is just the AFKing out bit. It would be great to figure out how to make it so I don’t AFK out after the 5th or 6th node.

Thanks ;-;

lostmybacons
    Participant

Totally new here to MiqoBot. I have some questions with this though.

I’ve loaded in the Scenario. I’ve noticed that it will start up by attempting to repair my gear, then entering Diadem, then repairing again, then repairing at the NPC. It will then finally start collecting. After about 10 minutes, or after about 5-6 nodes, it just begins to fizzle out and won’t move:

(6:36:26 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (6:36:35 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (6:36:40 PM) My precious shiny sparkles! (10/18)
    (6:36:40 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (6:41:40 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

It just sits like this scanning every 5 minutes or so until I eventually get kicked out for AFK. What can I do to keep my gathering going?

Next question — is there some way to use Bountiful Yield & Kings Yield II? It’s nice that once working it will just keep gathering. It’d be even nicer though if I can make this use some of the GP. I have the “Skills” set to “Yield +2” but I haven’t noticed that any skill is ever utilized on any gather, at all. My GP stays at 100% full each time.

Also, if there is a way to use those 2 abilities above, is there any way to make the food slot work? I put 30 Peppered Popotoes in Hotbar #1 Slot/Keybind #3, and in about 17 attempts I have not consumed a single food.

The biggest thing though is just the AFKing out bit. It would be great to figure out how to make it so I don’t AFK out after the 5th or 6th node.

Thanks ;-;

As a follow up to this post. It looks like when I do get stalled out, if I use “Lay of the Land II” it will detect a node and move toward it, but I have to use this manually.

I’m sure somewhere I’ve done something terribly wrong and thats why this isn’t working right ._.

lostmybacons
    Participant

I wish I could edit my post.

So after more messing around I found the “Senses” section under the “Gathering” tab and I was able to enable “use compass II” which now uses “Lay of the Land II” when there is nothing in sight, which keeps the gathering in motion.

That just leaves trying to figure out how to incorporate some skills (Bountiful Yield & Kings Yield II) into this, if possible. It would just be nice to use up some GP when available and gathering more items per node occasionally.

Thanks 😀

lostmybacons
    Participant

miner

Did you ever find a solution to this?

I’ve put the “Miner” and “Botanist” icons on my Hotbar 1, and tried 2 as well. Apparently before I can start the Mining/Botany scenario, I need to have the Miner/Botanist icons on my hotbar. Doesn’t matter where on my hotbar they are located, it just tells me the same thing over and over.

(6:30:57 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (6:30:57 AM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱’
    (6:30:57 AM) Chapter: 1
    (6:31:18 AM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (6:31:20 AM) I am ‘Miner’ now! :3
    (6:31:20 AM) Sending hotbar icon: [3][1] (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (6:31:21 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (6:31:21 AM) Tread carefully now.
    (6:31:25 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 442)
    (6:31:27 AM) Going from 442 to 442 in 1 trips.
    (6:31:27 AM) 1 trip more..
    (6:31:27 AM) Destination reached!
    (6:31:27 AM) Final distance to target: 0.27
    (6:31:27 AM) Turning camera to vertical angle: -0.40
    (6:31:27 AM) Turning camera to angle: -0.23
    (6:31:27 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 2 complete.
    (6:31:28 AM) I am ‘miner’ now! :3
    (6:31:29 AM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (6:31:29 AM) Please put ‘miner’ icon on your hotbar!
    (6:31:29 AM) ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 3): Execution error
    (6:32:45 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (6:32:45 AM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱’
    (6:32:45 AM) Chapter: 3
    (6:32:46 AM) I am ‘miner’ now! :3
    (6:32:46 AM) Please put ‘botanist’ icon on your hotbar!
    (6:32:46 AM) ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 2): Execution error
    (6:32:54 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (6:32:54 AM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱’
    (6:32:54 AM) Chapter: 3
    (6:32:54 AM) I am ‘miner’ now! :3
    (6:32:56 AM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (6:32:56 AM) Please put ‘miner’ icon on your hotbar!
    (6:32:56 AM) ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 3): Execution error
    (6:33:33 AM) Old presets backed up to: C:\Users\Tort\AppData\Local\Temp\miqobot\presets040.miqo
    (6:33:36 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (6:33:36 AM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱’
    (6:33:36 AM) Chapter: 1
    (6:33:54 AM) Sending hotbar icon: [3][1] (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (6:33:55 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (6:33:55 AM) Tread carefully now.
    (6:33:59 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 442)
    (6:34:01 AM) Going from 442 to 442 in 1 trips.
    (6:34:01 AM) 1 trip more..
    (6:34:01 AM) Destination reached!
    (6:34:01 AM) Final distance to target: 0.27
    (6:34:01 AM) Turning camera to vertical angle: -0.40
    (6:34:01 AM) Turning camera to angle: -0.23
    (6:34:01 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 2 complete.
    (6:34:03 AM) I am ‘miner’ now! :3
    (6:34:03 AM) Please put ‘botanist’ icon on your hotbar!
    (6:34:03 AM) ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 2): Execution error
    (6:34:39 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (6:34:39 AM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱’
    (6:34:39 AM) Chapter: 3
    (6:34:41 AM) I am ‘miner’ now! :3
    (6:34:42 AM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (6:34:42 AM) Please put ‘miner’ icon on your hotbar!
    (6:34:42 AM) ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 3): Execution error
    (6:36:43 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (6:36:43 AM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱’
    (6:36:43 AM) Chapter: 1
    (6:37:01 AM) Sending hotbar icon: [3][1] (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (6:37:01 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (6:37:02 AM) Tread carefully now.
    (6:37:06 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 442)
    (6:37:07 AM) Going from 442 to 442 in 1 trips.
    (6:37:07 AM) 1 trip more..
    (6:37:07 AM) Destination reached!
    (6:37:07 AM) Final distance to target: 0.31
    (6:37:07 AM) Turning camera to vertical angle: -0.40
    (6:37:08 AM) Turning camera to angle: -0.23
    (6:37:08 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 2 complete.
    (6:37:09 AM) I am ‘miner’ now! :3
    (6:37:11 AM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (6:37:11 AM) Please put ‘miner’ icon on your hotbar!
    (6:37:11 AM) ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 3): Execution error
    (6:37:32 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (6:37:32 AM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱’
    (6:37:32 AM) Chapter: 1
    (6:37:50 AM) Sending hotbar icon: [3][1] (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (6:37:50 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (6:37:51 AM) Tread carefully now.
    (6:37:55 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 442)
    (6:37:56 AM) Going from 442 to 442 in 1 trips.
    (6:37:56 AM) 1 trip more..
    (6:37:56 AM) Destination reached!
    (6:37:56 AM) Final distance to target: 0.18
    (6:37:57 AM) Turning camera to vertical angle: -0.40
    (6:37:57 AM) Turning camera to angle: -0.23
    (6:37:57 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 2 complete.
    (6:37:58 AM) I am ‘miner’ now! :3
    (6:38:00 AM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (6:38:00 AM) Please put ‘miner’ icon on your hotbar!
    (6:38:00 AM) ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 3): Execution error

It can switch between them, so it knows the buttons are there. After it tries to activate the first time though, it just forgets where the Miner/Botanist buttons are, and thinks they are no longer on the hotbar.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Sorry i check the forum’s as often as i can.
    This is going to be a long post to answer your questions sorry about that

I’ve loaded in the Scenario. I’ve noticed that it will start up by attempting to repair my gear, then entering Diadem, then repairing again, then repairing at the NPC.

it sounds like you might be running an old version of the grid/scenario it should only do repairs after joining the diadem once is a manual repair ( you do it your self if you have the dark matter and the crafting level ) and then at the NPC repair in the diadem

yes this requires compass 1&2 to be checked and active though it should be by default

That just leaves trying to figure out how to incorporate some skills (Bountiful Yield & Kings Yield II) into this, if possible. It would just be nice to use up some GP when available and gathering more items per node occasionally.

In the gather by name section any item names in the {} brackets will only have GP used on them specific item’s you have to either remove the {} from around an item’s name in the gather by name section or rename the items to what you want this is for specific farming when you want miqobot to actively use skills on items you really want the most

This scenario is frendly to all levels you need only to change the items in the gathering presets remove the names in the gathering presets and use the gather by slot # for leveling as it can be quickly and easily changed as levleing please do this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets the named items in the presets are only for if you want to gather set items like if you intend to make something via crafting and you need materials or if you want to farm for a set item or items that sells for good Gil on the market bored, the below pictures will show you how to add and change items in the preset for the example below its showing you how to add “Approved Grade 3 Skybuilders’ Umbral Levinite”

1.go to the preset you want to edit
        2. (Optional) copy and pasteing item names from game
        3. How to add or remove items from the list 📃 to remove an item double click on the name of the items in the Gather by name list and when it highlights the name delete it to remove it then click off of the list or hit enter and do this till all unwanted names are removed from the list it is recommended to keep the special weather items on the list as they are always slot 1 and miqobot can get stuck trying to hit an empy slot in the chance that it goes to a special weather node ( with out human interaction it is rare but it dose happen to sometimes go to the special weather nodes for details on how to do this manually please visit the Original post here )
        4.farm by slots and how the list works
        5.besure to click on the overwrite button 🔳 as shown below to save it and you have to click this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets to save them

Did you ever find a solution to this?

I’ve put the “Miner” and “Botanist” icons on my Hotbar 1, and tried 2 as well. Apparently before I can start the Mining/Botany scenario, I need to have the Miner/Botanist icons on my hotbar. Doesn’t matter where on my hotbar they are located, it just tells me the same thing over and over.

I have never had this issue before but here is a posible fix do you have any hotbars that are shared cross all of your class?
    if so please make sure the mining and botanist job icons are on this hotbars ( the ones that are shared cross all your class its possible while changeing class and reloading the hotbars that miqobot is not able to see the icon during the hotbar loading phase ( ⚠ WARNING ⚠ be warned though when you make a hot bar cross class the game will clear that entire hotbar of all icons for all class that use that specific hot bar and start fresh)

I wish I could edit my post.

You can shortly after makeing a post you can edit it with the edit option at the top of your post for a set duration

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: Sorry i check the forums as often as i can :D
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pfourtrk
    Participant

There is a lot of information overall and I got lost a bit, I imported the scenario with the other attachments and this is what I want to accomplish: I would like to gather only Approved Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Gossamer Cotton Boll, Approved Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Primordial Resin, Approved Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Truespring Water. How would I go about editing everything just so that I could gather those 3 mats?

Kitnap
    Participant
    1+

Go into the Gathering tab.

Select the imported Botany preset.

Delete every single thing out of the “gather by name” box (personally i’d recommend keeping the umbral stuff because if the node pops you might as well get it to sell). To do this, double click the name of the item until you can edit the text and delete the whole thing.

Add the items you want to collect by double clicking the “*” in that same list and adding them by name.

Once satisfied, click the ‘Overwrite”.

Repeat for the imported Mining preset.

—- DO NOT FORGET TO OVERWRITE WHEN YOU ARE DONE! —-

HOWEVER! You’re still going to hit every single node you come across. It’s not going to just pick and choose the nodes with those items. This simply sets it to ‘prefer’ those items over the Slot # (under gathering node). If you’re at max level I highly recommend setting that slot number to 4 so you get the highest scoring items off nodes that do not have the things you want. This will passively net you more scrips which will in turn net more gil.

Make sure your bars contain the Gearsets, Repair (if you repair yourself), Materia Extraction, Duty Action 1, your compass 2 skill, and a mount in order for everything in this to work properly. If you are using an action preset, of course make sure those are also on your bar. Happy Farming!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Kitnap.

Xion
    Participant

I loaded the scenario file from OP but keep getting this error.

Is there a more updated file with navigation?

(00:43:10) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 360)
    (00:43:10) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 360 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?

(00:43:04) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 550)
    (00:43:05) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 550 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Xion.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I loaded the scenario file from OP but keep getting this error.

Is there a more updated file with navigation?

(00:43:10) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 360)
    (00:43:10) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 360 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?

(00:43:04) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 550)
    (00:43:05) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 550 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?

Sounds like its failing to enter The Diadem during “Chapter 3” and “Chapter 16” you can not touch the keyboard or move the mouse during this phase it uses the send key function this is a fragile and easily disrupt able by any mouse movement or manual key input but “it is currently the only way to make miqobot que for The Diadem” if you are running miqobot or FF in the background then

1. Minimize the game to prevent this issue

OR

2. Dont move or use either the keyboard or mouse during “Chapter 3” and “Chapter 16”

Arreal
    Participant

Hi is it possible to make it hit every node and not just the shiny ones

EDIT. Nvm im an idiot haha ignore that

Yuki
    Participant

I am still having problems with jade nodes, I replaced the chap mentioned, but I somehow still end up going to them and getting it. Currently bypassing it by just mining it and let it continue. But it makes it very inefficient. Also the First post is the most current grids correct? Thanks for all hard work you put into this. Can already tell it is a lot of work.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Also the First post is the most current grids correct? Thanks for all hard work you put into this. Can already tell it is a lot of work.

yes the first post has the most recent update of the grid 😀

I am still having problems with jade nodes, I replaced the chap mentioned, but I somehow still end up going to them and getting it. Currently bypassing it by just mining it and let it continue. But it makes it very inefficient.

Please read below for “Jaded island 🏝 issues”
    Jaded island 🏝 issues

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.