Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 933 total)
  • Author

Chocobro
    Participant

From the logs that I have seen it looks like the route hits waypoint 386 and then decides to hit up 503 which is where the delicate jades are.

Does anyone know how we can prevent it from going there? It doesn’t happen all the time but it does once every 2-3 runs.

Kells
    Participant

How do I edit the nav grid so it doesn’t mount in-between close nodes, like the first two botanist ones?

seifer17
    Participant

I can’t kill mobs. I don’t understand what and where to change in the file. I entered the coordinates of mobs wherever possible, but the bot simply does not see them. Help please

Chocobro
    Participant
    1+

So I was able to prevent it from going down to the jades by changing the random waypoints… I removed that completely and changed it to

gather(43)
    return()

By the time the gather 43 has been completed, as well as the shooting of the mobs on the next scenario, return will be back up.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Chocobro.

Chocobro
    Participant

Just to correct, no need to do the return() after the gathering attempts as it should move to the boom targets automatically.

renii
    renii
    Participant

(6:05:09 PM) Please put ‘miner’ icon on your hotbar!
    (6:05:09 PM) ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 3): Execution error

miner is on the hotbar but it still spits that at me, why?

Apple
    Participant

Seems like it gets stuck a lot when leaving the diadem. Just came back and the bot had clicked on the help message for aetheromatic auger instead of the travel to diadem option. Also sometimes it gets stuck on the npc to the left when it’s trying to talk to the travel npc to get into diadem. I’ve also seen it get stuck on people’s minions.

Zuriel666
    Zuriel666
    Participant

Well, this one breaks up my Miqobot completely. I have to delete everything from this so it can goes back to normal. Probably is something I’m doing wrong, but it’s the only one that I’ve used that does that to my Miqo T-T

dropbear77
    Participant

Anyone used this scenario for 500k achievement yet? any advice to speed up the process? thanks

dropbear77
    Participant

works fine for me

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

How do I edit the nav grid so it doesn’t mount in-between close nodes, like the first two botanist ones?

this may look like a bad thing but mounting up between the nodes is of “importance” sometimes FF dose not close the gathering window properly and when you try to gather at another node it will let you select it but it wont open the gather window this is a known issue in FF but one that they dont care to fix as simply mounting up then dismounting resolves the issue with out mounting up your toon would just keep running back and forth between then node and the waypoint nonstop miqobot is unable to see this as an issue becuse its able to select the node and will insted just keep trying to gather it by going to the waypoint and then trying to regather it which is why it gets stuck into a loop of running from the waypoint to the node none stop and in the process of makeing you do nothing but run arround it will also make it obvious to toher palyers that you are boting and instantly make you a really unpopular person and most likely (if reported) suspend or banned from Final Fantasy

Seems like it gets stuck a lot when leaving the diadem. Just came back and the bot had clicked on the help message for aetheromatic auger instead of the travel to diadem option. Also sometimes it gets stuck on the npc to the left when it’s trying to talk to the travel npc to get into diadem. I’ve also seen it get stuck on people’s minions.

this is becuse of the send key function it is a very delecate part of the scenario but is needed for reentering and leaving the diadem any mouse movements can interrupt this part of the scenario normally miqobot is able to wait till the mouse movement is done then it resumes and is why you will have rarely if ever noticed it but this is no posible with the send key function and it is why it is highly recommended when you intend to use your PC while the bot is running to have the “final fantasy” window minimized so that mouse movement will not affect the game or the scenario.

Anyone used this scenario for 500k achievement yet? any advice to speed up the process? thanks

i have personally used this grid for the event and came in 15th palce in my server (at the time i had un-melded Aesthete gear) so i would definitely say this grid is adequate especially if you have the gear.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

I can’t kill mobs. I don’t understand what and where to change in the file. I entered the coordinates of mobs wherever possible, but the bot simply does not see them. Help please

it is more then just changeing the waypoint number in the grid you also need to make sure the name of the mob you want to kill is set as a boomTarget() if the mob you want to kill is not in the list then erase one on the names in the () and paste in the name of the mob you do want killed also please use the listed waypoints on the original post as a reference for the waypoint’s to the mob you want for example the below is part of the scenario and will kill Golem, zoblyn, ice golem, and beast at waypoint 526 and 531 and you will need to do the same for chapters 6, 9, 12, and 15 in the scenario

boomTarget(Golem)
    boomTarget(Zoblyn)
    boomTarget(Ice Golem)
    boomTarget(Beast)

waypoint(526)
    dismount()

diademBoom()
    diademBoom()
    diademBoom()

waypoint(531)
    dismount()

diademBoom()
    diademBoom()
    diademBoom()

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

I’m using the updated chapter 5 & 8 but sometimes I still run into the Oddly Delicate Raw Jade island. Is there a way to blacklist this waypoint/nodes?

I get the same thing regarding the delicate jade. It looks like something to do with waypoint 503? I’ll try to keep an eye on the logs but it seems other people are having this issue as well.

sadly there is still no real fix or work around ( that i have found ) for the ” Oddly Delicate Raw Jade island “

From the logs that I have seen it looks like the route hits waypoint 386 and then decides to hit up 503 which is where the delicate jades are.

Does anyone know how we can prevent it from going there? It doesn’t happen all the time but it does once every 2-3 runs.

unfortunately the waypoints have to be there the “jade nodes only show up if you do the quest for the gathering weapons” and from what i can tell they dont go away even after you finish it but back to why they “NEED” to be there miqobot uses Lay of the land 1&2 this is a proximity based skill that appears to ignore elevations it only sees in 2D so if your close enough to the jaded island to trigger it Miqobot will go to that node if there is no connection / waypoint to that node miqobot will not move and you will be removed from the diadem for inactivity this will also break the scenario so long story short if you did the quest for the gathering weapons then its something you will have to deal with as there is no work-around on our end, maybe Miqobot dev team can make a work-around but till then this is the best we have

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dropbear77
    Participant
    <a

i have personally used this grid for the event and came in 15th palce in my server (at the time i had un-melded Aesthete gear) so i would definitely say this grid is adequate especially if you have the gear.

How often do you run it a day any issue throughout your ranking? thanks been running 6-7 hours a day.Cheers!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

How often do you run it a day any issue throughout your ranking? thanks been running 6-7 hours a day.Cheers!

during the event i left miqobot runnig when ever i was awkae this was a competitive time and did not think ot keep track of exactly how long i was running Miqobot but that was not uncommon durring the event as many people were farming nonstop during the event thanks to the Miqobot community prior to the event helping me to test and debug the grid i had not run into a single grid error durring the event just have to keep in mind the grid is huge and is slow to load up the first time becuse of the masive size also its a good idea to setup some basic /shout macros and palce them on your bars relpying or saying something in chat can often deter people from thinking of you as a bot simply saying “hi” and or “how are you guys doing today?” “im great thanks just slaving away at the diadem 😀 ” or “announceing when a weather change is about to happen” can help alot especially since there is no pause for chat feature for gathering just make sure the macros are used appropriately for instance dont double click them (dead give away its a macro) and dont repeat your self if you say high and interact with people dont say hi again unless someone else says it talking during the event was a must to help prove you were no bot it was a bot witch hunt during this time lol 😂 and im sad to say alot of unfortunate souls not useing miqobot got banned becuse thier bots did not have a kill switch

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.