Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 933 total)
  • Author

Chim
    Participant

Since im not high enough level, how do i get the scenario to only do slot 1 instead of constantly trying to get 0% chances? in gathering when i set it to slot 1 it does it the first time, but then it defaults to slot 3 right after the first node.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

1. Select preset.
    2. Change slot.
    3. Delete gather by name.
    4. Click overwrite.

Make sure to do it for both presets in the scenario.
    You can verify that the preset is updated by deselecting and selecting it again.

Chim
    Participant

It worked thx

Chim
    Participant

The bonatist part constantly demands “truth of forests” but i dont got that skill yet, is there another scenario around here that i can use that doesnt take higher level abilities?

Chim
    Participant

Ignore my previous post, i just grinded manually to 46 from where i was.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Same as before.

1. Select preset.
    2. Disable truth.
    3. Overwrite preset.

Darkness
    Participant

The scenario works fine for me, but movement is very non-human. Skips currents and flies to other islands instead, moves weirdly from one node to the other etc. I don’t know if this can be improved from the scenario (perhaps adding more waypoints?) or if it’s just Miqo’s pathfinding being rough, but I’m afraid to leave this running. Any person with more than 2 brain cells would realize I’m botting just from the way I move.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Darkness.

Evidence
    Participant

Works great, up to a point. It goes through the gather(40), but once it completes all 40 nodes, it just stops and does not move onto the next chapter:

(11:19:18 AM) My precious shiny sparkles! (40/40)
    (11:19:18 AM) Woot-woot!
    (11:19:18 AM) I got loads of sparkles in my pockets!
    (11:19:18 AM) Guess it’s time to rest for a bit 🙂

And it just hangs up right here. A dialogue box pops up saying “everything is gathered”. It’s supposed to end the chapter and move onto the next one, but it doesn’t.

Any ideas?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Did you launch it from Gathering or from Scenario tab?

Evidence
    Participant

IIRC, I started from the scenario tab, but I had to fix a few problems which stopped the scenario. Then from inside Diadem I would have launched it from the Gathering tab once I got it configured properly. Maybe that’s the problem. I’ll try launching it from the Scenario tab again now that it’s properly configured. Thanks!

renii
    renii
    Participant

is this really safe to do, surely people will see and report you?

Patto1992
    Participant

yeah, no one has really had many issues, just never do it afk if you want to be safe. Had to make a few modifications on parts where I got a bit stuck etc. Most of the time, it just looks like you’re playing the game with a controller, so it’s really not as bad as it sometimes looks to you.

tsunkutaichou
    Participant

I’m using the updated chapter 5 & 8 but sometimes I still run into the Oddly Delicate Raw Jade island. Is there a way to blacklist this waypoint/nodes?

Chocobro
    Participant

I get the same thing regarding the delicate jade. It looks like something to do with waypoint 503? I’ll try to keep an eye on the logs but it seems other people are having this issue as well.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Chocobro.
    Zachary
    Zachary
    Participant

Works Perfectly got my Gatherers already up to 60 without much problems, only issue I got is overwriting the preset as it keeps loading whenever I try to
    click then overwrite.

Thank you btw.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.