Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 933 total)
  • Author

Asakara
    Participant

I’m having an issue where once it gets to the first gathering spot it doesn’t seem too mount back up an go find more nodes. Any suggestions?

Manslapper
    Participant

It is not auto-joining the diadem for me.

I loaded it. I pressed start. It started looking for nodes in the firmament yet it never joined the diadem.

Manslapper
    Participant

The bot just “jiggles’ strafing left to right infinitely when it reaches the second node. It doesn’t automatically harvest a first node it tries to harvest.

I’m certainly doing something wrong, but this kind of behavior should NEVER happen with a bot.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea youre doing something wrong. It never happens to me. Do you launch it from scenario tab? Have you read through the keybinds guide? Seems like youve got a keybind collision somewhere.

I’m having an issue where once it gets to the first gathering spot it doesn’t seem too mount back up an go find more nodes. Any suggestions?

Make sure you have a mount on hotbar and theres a keybind on it.

Manslapper
    Participant

Yes, I launch it from the scenario tab. I’ve read through everything, none of my keybinds have any conflicts.

The bot either does nothing and gets lost and quits or will just go to a node and jiggle forever in the most bot-like manner. Truly shocking.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well its hard to help without some details. What does it say in the message log? Strafing is never used by the gathering bot. Theres only camera rotation and running forward. If strafing gets triggered then you definitely have a keybind conflict. Id gladly help but if youre absolutely sure theres nothing wrong on your side then im not sure what i can do.

Manslapper
    Participant

When starting the scenario outside of the diadem, it gets stuck on chapter 4 by constantly choosing “Ask about the aetheromatic auger” option ad infintum. Please test things before you release them. I’m beginning to think this bot is one big troll. Absolutely nothing works.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh you think this is something done by Miqo devs? No mate its just a scenario shared by one of the users.

Manslapper
    Participant

But the bot is not functional without this particular scenario. It does not work. Simply does not work. It does not move to nodes. It does not farm nodes. So it is the devs. It does not work and they do not care.

But if can fish, so that’s something I guess.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well it works fine for me. Like i said id gladly help but i guess its not what you need.

Manslapper
    Participant

If you want to help, stop lying about it working fine. Because it does not work. Simply does not work. I press start and the bot just sits there and does nothing. ON the off chance it does do something it will run into a rock and jiggle strafe until I turn it off.

I’ve set it up perfectly. I’ve followed every instruction perfectly. I’m an expert with a 7 PhDs and many beautiful women who desire me. This is how you know this is not user error.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

That was funny. Suit yourself mate.

miko
    miko
    Participant

https://imgflip.com/i/5ikdze

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by miko miko.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by miko miko.

Darkness
    Participant

If you want to help, stop lying about it working fine. Because it does not work. Simply does not work. I press start and the bot just sits there and does nothing. ON the off chance it does do something it will run into a rock and jiggle strafe until I turn it off.

I’ve set it up perfectly. I’ve followed every instruction perfectly. I’m an expert with a 7 PhDs and many beautiful women who desire me. This is how you know this is not user error.

Weak bait. Try harder.

mahinapealook
    Participant

https://imgflip.com/i/5ikdze

holy fucking shit that’s hilarious

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.