Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 6 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 933 total)
  • Author

Simpleton
    Participant

Okay I’m running into an issue….I get into the firmament. I start it and it walks to the place to enter the Diadem. Never enters it and goes through until it stops. If I start in the Diadem it will do everything that it needs to do until chapter where it returns and then it will not go back to the diadem to continue. Maybe I got something wrong

Xivoz
    Participant

When I try to run the botany mining to level my botany and mining and collect the skybuilder’s items, I cannot get the scenario to change which slot it gathers from I want it to gather the first item because those are what I can gather and what I need to gather first for crafting with. Any help is great, I try changing the slot to 1 in the gathering tab and it changes back, and if it doesn’t change back immediately it changes eventually usually when it changes steps in the scenario. Also seems to gather the 3 star items and can’t get it to stop but have 0% chance. Any help is appreciated, sorry if I overlooked something easy.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Dont forget to overwrite the preset after changing the slot and removing gather by name.

tristan446
    tristan446
    Participant

I am also have the issue where I have set it for slot 1 in the botanist preset. But it still tries to select slot 4. This only happens for harvesting, it selects the correct slot for logging.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

1. Select preset.
    2. Change slot.
    3. Delete gather by name.
    4. Click overwrite.

Levy
    Levy
    Participant

Having an issue where no matter how many times I Edit, delete presets and try again, it refuses to change what it mines for, its always slot 1, regardless of list.

Even just trying to do slow only for items since most of the ones I am after are in the same slot, it simply goes right back to slot one.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Take a look at the post above yours.

Levy
    Levy
    Participant

Ended up just making a new preset and changing the scenario, even with changing slot, deleting gather by name and overwriting it would put the list back. Not sure why, but new preset is working.

Kells
    Participant

Would I need to make my own navigation grid if I want the bot to gather on an 8 node loop as seen here?

mahinapealook
    Participant

(8:40:16 AM) Going from 597 to 531 in 4 trips.
    (8:40:19 AM) 4 trips more..
    (8:40:30 AM) 3 trips more..
    (8:40:42 AM) 2 trips more..
    (8:40:46 AM) 1 trip more..
    (8:40:46 AM) Destination reached!
    (8:40:47 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Ice Bomb’
    (8:46:47 AM) Sorry, can’t diademboom() – TIME OVER! (360 sec)
    (8:46:47 AM) ERROR (Chapter 6, Line 17): Execution error

Why does it do this?

mahinapealook
    Participant

It broke again because it couldn’t boom an Ice Bomb, so I removed the Ice Bomb as a target from the scenario entirely.

mahinapealook
    Participant

So the waypoints for the first boom chapter are just straight up wrong, it dumps you somewhere where there aren’t any mining mobs to boom. I copied the 503 and 504 waypoints from the later chapter and I’m waiting to see if that fixes it.

Chocobro
    Participant

Nevermind, figured it out

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Chocobro.

zerozerozero
    Participant
    2+

Is there any fix for the Mining scenario running into the Oddly Delicate Raw Jade node? The randomWaypoint() fix isn’t working for me, it still ran into the island with the Oddly Delicate Raw Jades. I don’t want to mine those, I’m not even equipped with the Skybuilders Pickaxe to get HQ.

choconibs
    Participant

Does anyone know why Miqo sometimes sees stuff on my bar and sometimes not? For instance just now the scenario failed because she did not find materia extraction on my bar. It is and has a key mapped to the slot, has a key mapped to switch to the hotbar it’s on, and the hotbar is visible. I tried it again making no changes and it worked fine. This happens with other things as well. Sometimes she doesn’t see the job change icon and the scenario breaks there. The job change is on a visible, mapped slot. My best guess is she is trying to do it too fast?

Other related but not directly, is there a pro or con to using quick gather with Miqo? Should I use it?

(3:58:22 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:58:22 AM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱 with collectable turn in’s’
    (3:58:22 AM) Chapter: 1
    (3:58:41 AM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (3:58:41 AM) Sorry, I need Materia Extraction icon on hotbar :/
    (3:58:41 AM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 8): Execution error
    (3:59:36 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:59:36 AM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱 with collectable turn in’s’
    (3:59:36 AM) Chapter: 1
    (3:59:53 AM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (3:59:55 AM) Left to materialize: 13
    (4:00:01 AM) Left to materialize: 12
    (4:00:07 AM) Left to materialize: 11

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.