Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 933 total)
  • Author

marct
    Participant

Is it possible to get an update on the fishing scenario? I have been using it for a few days now and whilst it is catching fish which would help with the levelling, it isnt going after any decent fish for scrip and points?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Is it possible to get an update on the fishing scenario? I have been using it for a few days now and whilst it is catching fish which would help with the levelling, it isnt going after any decent fish for scrip and points?

At this point fishing scenario is only setup for leveling i am currently not feeling well i will up date the fishing scenario once i am feeling better i also have to learn how the fishing script works in its entirety in order to produce an adequate scenario for point farming

km125
    Participant

Not sure if this is an issue with this scenario or gathering in general, but there is at least one spot that, when I land doing botany, it is on a rock just over the node. The camera looks around everywhere and does not find it, blacklists the node, then isn’t sent anywhere else because the discovery still gives this node as the closest…

All this needs to do is camera down and it would see it, but it doesn’t. Any way to fix that?

km125
    Participant

Well, I figured it out and will leave the answer here for posterity. My camera was zoomed in too close – camera zoomed out to max range allows for it to see below you.

Its the simple things, huh?

Pepper
    Participant

Hello I am trying to run the scenario you have provided but i keep on running into a problem which forces me to run into a wall when i start it on the main island in the diadem

(3:46:15 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:46:15 PM) ‘The Diadem: ⚒🌱’
    (3:46:15 PM) Chapter: 1
    (3:46:42 PM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (3:46:45 PM) I am ‘Miner’ now! :3
    (3:46:45 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (3:46:45 PM) Tread carefully now.
    (3:46:52 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 442)
    (3:46:56 PM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 550 to 442 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (3:46:56 PM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (3:46:56 PM) Woah! A 929 seconds trip? I don’t think I can manage that. Let’s try 300 seconds first, okay? :3
    (3:47:01 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (3:47:01 PM) Adventure cancelled… Yet, I’m still full of energy!
    (3:47:01 PM) Final distance to target: 730.99
    (3:47:01 PM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉
    (3:47:01 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopped.

keyboard shortcuts:
    are in the photos attached. Everything is keybinded and should work but I am not sure why it isn’t

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Pepper.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Pepper
    Participant

Nevermind I get it now. Sorry as I am a bit new to miqobot but i understand it now so thanks 😀

Propaganda980
    Participant

Good scenario, except I noticed my character never uses the aetheromatic auger. I assumed by default it would target a random mob, but it doesn’t. Is there something I can do in order to get it to work? Also, sorry I am a bit new to miqobot.

Propaganda980
    Participant

I dont know how to edit my original post, so I guess ill just make another one. For clarity reasons, I do have the action key for it bound to a key on my keyboard.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It has to be an icon on your hotbar and not just a key. From documentation:

Duty Action must be present on hotbar. You can find it under:

Actions & Traits -> General -> Duty Action I

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I dont know how to edit my original post, so I guess ill just make another one. For clarity reasons, I do have the action key for it bound to a key on my keyboard.

As posed Here

Make sure you have the Duty Action 1 on your hot bars, It will turn into the Auger Action for shooting it after you join The Diadem

BansheeReina
    Participant

I’ve noticed in using this that for some reason it will not stop trying to gather Grade 4 Skybuilders Gold ore. I’ve tried to get it to gather Iron Ore instead but nothing seems to work. Any ideas why this might be?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I’ve noticed in using this that for some reason it will not stop trying to gather Grade 4 Skybuilders Gold ore. I’ve tried to get it to gather Iron Ore instead but nothing seems to work. Any ideas why this might be?

This scenario is frendly to all levels you need only to change the items in the gathering presets remove the names in the gathering presets and use the gather by slot # for leveling as it can be quickly and easily changed as levleing please do this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets the named items in the presets are only for if you want to gather set items like if you intend to make something via crafting and you need materials or if you want to farm for a set item or items that sells for good Gil on the market bored, the below pictures will show you how to add and change items in the preset for the examplebelow its showing you how to add “Approved Grade 3 Skybuilders’ Umbral Levinite”

1.go to the preset you want to edit
        2. (Optional) copy and pasteing item names from game
        3. How to add or remove items from the list 📃 to remove an item double click on the name of the items in the Gather by name list and when it highlights the name delete it to remove it then click off of the list or hit enter and do this till all unwanted names are removed from the list it is recommended to keep the special weather items on the list as they are always slot 1 and miqobot can get stuck trying to hit an empy slot in the chance that it goes to a special weather node ( with out human interaction it is rare but it dose happen to sometimes go to the special weather nodes for details on how to do this manually please visit the Original post here )
        4.farm by slots and how the list works
        5.besure to click on the overwrite button 🔳 as shown below to save it and you have to click this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets to save them
    Girimun
    Girimun
    Participant

Hi, this scenario is amazing! I’m using it A LOT. Congratulations!
    Hey, is there a way/preset/setting that will ignore the nodes NOT containing some item?
    Exemple: I need “Skybuilders yadayada ragstone”, but i’m good at everything else. Can i speed up the gathering by just ignoring the nodes that don’t have it ?
    x)

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Hi, this scenario is amazing! I’m using it A LOT. Congratulations!
    Hey, is there a way/preset/setting that will ignore the nodes NOT containing some item?
    Exemple: I need “Skybuilders yadayada ragstone”, but i’m good at everything else. Can i speed up the gathering by just ignoring the nodes that don’t have it ?
    x)

Sadly no miqobot works by going to the closest node and with Lay of the Land 1&2 and Arbor Call 1&2 thies ability’s only see in 2d.
    The closest you can get to something like this is useing the “Gathering Node” Name feature this tells Miqobot to only gather nodes with this specific name

But this will likely stall the scenario as this scenario/grid is not setup with beacon’s 🚨 for use with this feature and will most likely result in you getting booted for being AFK

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

You cant skip nodes in Diadem. The next node spawns only after you deplete the previous one. If you skip it there will be nothing left to gather. Its the way Diadem is designed. The only option to farm it is to gather everything.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.