Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 933 total)
  • Author

darkpokemon
    Participant

So I have searched this forum and tried out most I could find but none seem to work, does anyone know of a fishing scenario in diadem that has good point earnings? Everything in most scenarios I use turn in no points :/

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

So I have searched this forum and tried out most I could find but none seem to work, does anyone know of a fishing scenario in diadem that has good point earnings? Everything in most scenarios I use turn in no points :/

There are some but this scenario/grid is only setup for leveling fishing only at the moment

Dondonjr85
    Participant

So I am a bit new to this all and I am using this to gather but it get stuck on a node from time ta time. I go on my botanist and it harvest the first two nodes then just sits there If I walk it into the wind portal it will then come back to the node it just did and keep going. I guess I wanted to know if I need to set my skills up in some way for it to work better or if this is just something you have to deal with. I even tried making my own path and it does the same on that as well. It will get stuck on a few nodes like it is searching for the next one and can not find it.

argonvesher
    Participant

Hey all!

New to Miqobot but have figured things out and she’s going strong.

My post is to potentially address the crappy Oddly Delicate Nodes island.

I too was experiencing that issue but after making one change, I have been happily mining all morning with no issues. I really wanted to fix the issue since both my miner and botanist have their shiny weapons. Here is my solution:

Under the gathering tab, in the senses section, uncheck the box for “use compass II” and also make sure the original Lay of the Land (I) is somewhere on one of your hotbars that she can access.

Lay of the Land I seems to miss detecting those Oddly Delicate nodes when it’s used. I’ve been using the scenario with no issue all morning.

Give it a shot, worked for me!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Hey all!

New to Miqobot but have figured things out and sheā€™s going strong.

I too was experiencing that issue but after making one change, I have been happily mining all morning with no issues. I really wanted to fix the issue since both my miner and botanist have their shiny weapons. Here is my solution:

Under the gathering tab, in the senses section, uncheck the box for ā€œuse compass IIā€ and also make sure the original Lay of the Land (I) is somewhere on one of your hotbars that she can access.

Lay of the Land I seems to miss detecting those Oddly Delicate nodes when itā€™s used. Iā€™ve been using the scenario with no issue all morning.

oh this is good news šŸ“° that will have to be tested sadly i dont have the oddly specific nodes unlocked to confirm this if anyone is able to confirm this i would greatly apreceate it

argonvesher
    Participant

The randomizing definitely helps too that was posted before instead of gather(40).

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

So I am a bit new to this all and I am using this to gather but it get stuck on a node from time ta time. I go on my botanist and it harvest the first two nodes then just sits there If I walk it into the wind portal it will then come back to the node it just did and keep going. I guess I wanted to know if I need to set my skills up in some way for it to work better or if this is just something you have to deal with. I even tried making my own path and it does the same on that as well. It will get stuck on a few nodes like it is searching for the next one and can not find it.

Make sure compass 1&2 are checeked marked in the gathering tab

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

The randomizing definitely helps too that was posted before instead of gather(40).

yes this workaround is also on the original post for those intrested

• thank you Lyfox for this quick fix i did make a change to it though to randomewaypoint() becuse i figured SE might get suspicious of a bunch of gathers going to the some location šŸ˜‚ this fix is only needed if you have issues with the oddly specific jade the fix is below:

replace gather(40) in chapters 5, 8, 11, and 14 with the below text

gather(18)
    randomWaypoint(578,282,24,184,284)
    gather(22)

darkpokemon
    Participant

Anyone try this out yet? Because this post and the next post down kind of contradicts each other?

argonvesher
    Participant

My ultimate solution would be for the bot to recognize somehow that it has done nothing for say 1 minute…like no positive response in any way to anything it has tried so then it just hits the Next button and goes to the next thing on the scenario list. That’s all I’ve had to do when I got stuck previously and so far with my current settings, I haven’t gotten stuck yet.

darkpokemon
    Participant

How do you make your bot do that though? Because I have also got stuck on that one node with the one item and she just sits there like a dummy

Hinbry
    Participant

Does anyone know if there is a way to make it gather specific items? I’m trying to get it to farm toads for me but it’s just ignoring them.

argonvesher
    Participant

One thing I just thought of and tried is to add under “gather by name”, I put in “Oddly Delicate”. It will go mine 1 or 2 of those nodes and then return to mining regular stuff it detects, assuming you DO NOT have “use compass II” checked. Compass II will detect those nodes every time.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Does anyone know if there is a way to make it gather specific items? Iā€™m trying to get it to farm toads for me but itā€™s just ignoring them.

1.go to the preset you want to edit
        2. (Optional) copy and pasteing item names from game
        3. How to add or remove items from the list šŸ“ƒ to remove an item double click on the name of the items in the Gather by name list and when it highlights the name delete it to remove it then click off of the list or hit enter and do this till all unwanted names are removed from the list it is recommended to keep the special weather items on the list as they are always slot 1 and miqobot can get stuck trying to hit an empy slot in the chance that it goes to a special weather node ( with out human interaction it is rare but it dose happen to sometimes go to the special weather nodes for details on how to do this manually please visit the Original post here )
        4.farm by slots and how the list works
        5.besure to click on the overwrite button šŸ”³ as shown below to save it and you have to click this for both the Botanist šŸŒ± and Mining āš’ presets to save them
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Anyone try this out yet? Because this post and the next post down kind of contradicts each other?

Compass 2 is an optional ability it’s mostly only needed for normal out in the world gathering

is haveing issues finding nodes that are not on thier minimap solution to this is make sure Compass is checked

Hey all!

New to Miqobot but have figured things out and sheā€™s going strong.

Under the gathering tab, in the senses section, uncheck the box for ā€œuse compass IIā€ and also make sure the original Lay of the Land (I) is somewhere on one of your hotbars that she can access.

Lay of the Land I seems to miss detecting those Oddly Delicate nodes when itā€™s used. Iā€™ve been using the scenario with no issue all morning.

the above is sugesting we dont use Compass 2 to avoid the oddly specific nodes so no contradictions are made in either of the posts just a suggestion to potentially fix the oddly specific nodes but we need help from people who have it unlocked to test this out i can not test it as i have not unlocked them i avoided unlocking them because of this issue XD

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.