Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 933 total)
  • Author

argonvesher
    Participant

I also changed chapters 5, 8, 11 and 14 to be like this:

gather(10)
    randomWaypoint(578,282,24,184,284)
    gather(10)
    gather(10)
    gather(10)

That way you only get stuck at the Oddly island for at max 10 times (it will never be 10 based the fact that it starts gathering from one of the random waypoints in the first place and all of those are far enough from Oddly Island that you’ll get a few initially) and then it will switch.

I also have “Oddly Delicate” in the gather by name so if I do go to the island, it will gather them and not just sit there.

No issues at all all night!

Ray
    Participant

Don’t you have to get 500k points on every DoL/H?

argonvesher
    Participant

Yes you do, no matter what it takes time.

In 1 day, got about 50k

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I also changed chapters 5, 8, 11 and 14 to be like this:

gather(10)
    gather(10)
    gather(10)
    gather(10)

That way you only get stuck at the Oddly island for at max 10 times (it will never be 10 based the fact that it starts gathering from one of the random waypoints in the first place and all of those are far enough from Oddly Island that you’ll get a few initially) and then it will switch.

I also have “Oddly Delicate” in the gather by name so if I do go to the island, it will gather them and not just sit there.

No issues at all all night!

that would be a nice work around but that is also alot of time spent traveling ⌚ this is could work nice for those with the jaded island 🏝 issues, Still my recommendation is to not unlock the gathering weapons at all the Aesthete's Hatchet fully melded is just as good if not better ( stat’s wise ) then the Skybuilders' Hatchet ( this can not be melded at all )

argonvesher
    Participant

Oh absolutely you are right. It does take a bit more time for sure that could be used gathering but for me, the alternative is getting stuck and stopping gathering altogether so it’s a good trade off.

Problem is, I unlocked the mining and botany shinies before finding out about Miqobot. So I don’t have much choice but it does work well for me since I do have them.

I’ve let it run several times now and at the most, if it does happen to get stuck on Oddly Island, I pick up a few of the Oddly Delicate things and then it moves on. That’s the important part, getting it away from that spot.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

That’s the important part, getting it away from that spot.

that is very true XD

ECWSandman
    Participant

As someone new to Diadem, can anyone explain why the first chapter extracts materia? What purpose does that serve?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  ECWSandman.

edgedy
    Participant

Materia has value, chapter 1 or last chapter removes it so you’re not wasting spiritbonding.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

As someone new to Diadem, can anyone explain why the first chapter extracts materia? What purpose does that serve?

the materia that you extract can be placed in certain gear to enhance your gears stat’s and the higher the gears level the better the level the materia

Blackhalo
    Participant

I’m getting an error in the waypointPrecise line.

ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 1): Execution error

Odd thing is, it works fine on my laptop and I was getting this same error on my PC for a while, then it went away. Now its back. Any ideas?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Odd thing is, it works fine on my laptop and I was getting this same error on my PC for a while, then it went away. Now its back. Any ideas?

(Chapter 2, Line 1) is: waypointPrecise(442) you could try deleteing all the ” Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣” grids and scenarios and reimport it its possible miqobot is loading an out dated grid

if this is the case this should fix it.

Side Note: Please make sure Miqobot is updated to the latest version on your PC this could also fix the issue please let me know if the problem persists or gets resolved 😀

argonvesher
    Participant

Quick question as I continue to refine my runs:

Do you know which waypoints correspond to which special node? I know 184 is the one Umbral Rock for miners not 100% sure of the others.

Thanks!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Quick question as I continue to refine my runs:

Do you know which waypoints correspond to which special node? I know 184 is the one Umbral Rock for miners not 100% sure of the others.

Thanks!

special weather waypoints:
    Fire 🔥 Island 🏝 (Mining ⚒) Waypoints: 186,547,188
    Lightning ⚡ Island 🏝 (Mining ⚒) Waypoints: 94,262,272
    Earth 🌎 Island 🏝 (Botanist 🌱) Waypoints: 232,231,299
    Wind 🍃 Island 🏝 (Botanist 🌱) Waypoints: 360,356,355

I hope this helps 😀

Blackhalo
    Participant

Figured out my own issue. I tried starting the Scenario from Chapter 2, since I didnt need to extract materia. But Chapter 1 also loads all the navigation and gathering routes as well. So I started from Chapter 1 and now it works fine.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Blackhalo.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Figured out my own issue. I tried starting the Scenario from Chapter 2, since I didnt need to extract materia. But Chapter 1 also loads all the navigation and gathering routes as well. So I started from Chapter 1 and now it works fine.

ah i see glad it’s worked out now 😀

if you want you can input this code into chapter 2 to load the navigation grid

gatherPreset(Mining ⚒)
    grid(The Diadem ⚒🌱)
    job(Miner)

but if you start from chapter one after doing this you will be needlessly loading the navigation grid twice uo to you what you would like to do 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.