Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

New to this, for some reason on Chapter 2 when it selects to go into Diadem is hits No. How do I fix this?

for this part miqobot uses the send key function this is a very fragile process that requires 1 of 2 things to work with out an issue but its the only way to auto re-enter into the diadem

1. the game needs to be minimized if your running the scenario while working on your PC with the game minimized mouse 🖱 movements and keyboard ⌨ input will not interfere with the scenario
    OR
    2.the mouse and keyboard needs to not be touched at all while in this phase even a mouse movement can and will interrupt the send key process ( if game is not minimized as is recommended in step 1. )

if the above dose not work or if you already do as it says then you can try this

In chapter 3 change line 13’s key(num0, 2) to this key(num0, 4) this will make Miqobot wait 4 second’s instead of 2 second’s before it hits the next key some PC’s may need a longer wait time between slecting the keys and when the duty pop’s please let me know if any of thies work or not 😀

So I’m using this scenario and I can’t get it to regularly select slot 3, sometimes it selects 1 or 4 any ideas?

I have slot 3 chosen on the Gathering tab

please use this post to reference how to clear the gather by name items ( please see step 3. in the post )
    https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/infinite-universal-diadem-scenario-botany-and-mining/page/42/#post-31923

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

raosien
    Participant

I changed the gathering preset to only gather cotton boll and switch since my botanist is only lvl 50…. however when I start the scenario I still see it go for this wheat thing? and I see it try to gather the lvl 60 and 80 crafting materials. it seems its random on whether it wants to go for what I want or not.

Is there anyway to make it ONLY gather cotton bolls and switch’s? I went back through this thread and on page 42 I saw you showed someone how to do it but I followed that and the scenario thing doesn’t seem to want to listen.

raosien
    Participant

solved

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  raosien.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I changed the gathering preset to only gather cotton boll and switch since my botanist is only lvl 50…. however when I start the scenario I still see it go for this wheat thing? and I see it try to gather the lvl 60 and 80 crafting materials. it seems its random on whether it wants to go for what I want or not.

Is there anyway to make it ONLY gather cotton bolls and switch’s? I went back through this thread and on page 42 I saw you showed someone how to do it but I followed that and the scenario thing doesn’t seem to want to listen.

solved

glad it was figured out 😀 if you have any further questions please let us know

Syndair
    Participant

I tried to use the search feature to solve my issue but I can’t find anything on this. So please forgive me. New to all this btw and the search bar has been a godsend to help me find information. TY TY TY, anyways.

Is there anyway to set king yield II for the gather yield +5 node? Also, I changed for diadem mining the only atm, since I am only doing the mining path to get rid of everything in gather by name except Umbral and then I gathering by slot 4 for all the grade 4 artisanal stuff. So I can craft it. (This would also be the best point no?) Just curious since it had me initially gathering slot 1 2 3 4 etc. I was just curious if there was a reason for that? My char has stopped using kings yield II on yield+2. I stay cap gp through a whole loop to return(). Added image for clarification.

Thanks in advance. This program is actually nutty.

Attachments:

Syndair
    Participant

Also when does miqo stop? Or do you just have to manually stop it? Also, assume still no way to prioritize umbral when spawned?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Syndair.

raosien
    Participant

Soo all my keybinds are default, and I place my character inside the Diadem before starting.
    I have all the needed actions on my hot bar too ( duty action, materia etc)

(2:05:39 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 578)
    (2:05:39 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 578 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:39 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:40 AM) Turning camera to vertical angle: 0.00
    (2:05:40 AM) Turning camera to angle: -2.55
    (2:05:42 AM) I don’t see a mender NPC nearby :/
    (2:05:42 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 4 complete.
    (2:05:44 AM) Gathering started.
    (2:05:44 AM) Max node count: 18
    (2:05:44 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:46 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:46 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:46 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:46 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:46 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:47 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:47 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:47 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:47 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:48 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:48 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:48 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:48 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:49 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:49 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:49 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:50 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:50 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:50 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:50 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:51 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:51 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:51 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:51 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:51 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:51 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:52 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:52 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:52 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:52 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:52 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:52 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:53 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:53 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (2:05:53 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:05:53 AM) I sense something far away (91, 580). I want to go take a look!
    (2:05:54 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 442 to 476 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (2:05:54 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁

As soon as It sends me to step 5 it just does this, step 3 brings me to waypoint 578 and from there the bot attempts to go somewhere but can’t? I tried searching how to fix it on this thread but there was nothing I could find someone brought it up on page 33? but no one replied to them with a fix or anything.

I also try restarting the game and the bot and deleting everything and importing it back in but :/

raosien
    Participant

Alright, so I had no idea that those steps were after the bot left diadem.

What I found was for some reason I wasn’t abble to get back into diadem with out it bugging out so i changed step 4 to
    “job(botanist)

repair()

key(num.)
    key(num.)
    key(num.)
    key(num.)
    key(num.)

waypoint(550)

vangle(0.00)
    angle(-2.55)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 1)

key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1) ”

idk if theres a fix for it not talking to the npc and going back to diadem but this is what works for me i guess

km125
    Participant

Is there any way to work in Using Survival Manuals when it expires? Using this for leveling first…

Edib
    Participant

I’m having a weird issue, the miner diadem scenario uses my gp skills for yield increase absolutely fine but when It switches to botanist or I use the botanist only scenario, it doesnt use any of the skills even though they are on the hotbar. I have my hotbar set up the exact same layout as miner (with the class specific skills for botanist) so Im confused why the scenario isnt using any skills to increase the node yield.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

My char has stopped using kings yield II on yield+2. I stay cap gp through a whole loop to return(). Added image for clarification.

in the gather by name section you need to remove the {} this around an items name will prevent miqobot from useing GP on any item that dont have the {} simply delete this around the items name and all will be fixed

Is there anyway to set king yield II for the gather yield +5 node?

there is currently no way to set up miqobot to only use the GP on them specific nodes as miqobot dose not look at gathering node’s special effects

it had me initially gathering slot 1 2 3 4 etc. I was just curious if there was a reason for that?

what was on the gather by name when imported is a list of items that were selling good on the Market Board on my server honestly i was just to lazy/forgetful to remove them my self before uploading the scenario

get rid of everything in gather by name except Umbral and then I gathering by slot 4 for all the grade 4 artisanal stuff. So I can craft it. (This would also be the best point no?)

to make items for crafting you will also most likely need items from other slots best thing to do is look at what you want to craft and add them specific items to the gather by name, only down side to the gather by name is that if a node drops two items you need it will always farm the item at the top of the gather by name list

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Soo all my keybinds are default, and I place my character inside the Diadem before starting.
    I have all the needed actions on my hot bar too ( duty action, materia etc)

this scenario starts the diadem for you all you need to do is go to the firmament and start the scenario it has a separate portion of the grid to navigate to the mission commaner as long as you are at or near the entrance to the firmament

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I’m having a weird issue, the miner diadem scenario uses my gp skills for yield increase absolutely fine but when It switches to botanist or I use the botanist only scenario, it doesnt use any of the skills even though they are on the hotbar. I have my hotbar set up the exact same layout as miner (with the class specific skills for botanist) so Im confused why the scenario isnt using any skills to increase the node yield.

this could be a few thing’s

Check your gather by name items; items with this {} around an items name will prevent miqobot from useing GP on any item that dont have the {} simply delete this around the items name
        Please make sure rotations is selected and that the right roation is selected form the drop down menu

besure to click on the overwrite button 🔳 as shown below to save it
    Attachments:
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Is there any way to work in Using Survival Manuals when it expires? Using this for leveling first…

the scenario uses food 🍲 once at the start of the scenario on Hotbar 3 slot 1 open your hud layout and find hotbar 3 and palce the “Survival Manuals” in the first slot of the hotbar (top left side) this will tell miqobotto use this item, it is only used at the start of the scenario becuse it is hard to predict 🔮 when the food/items will expire and not overlap with previous versions as it can take a longer or a shorter amount of time to gather the nodes depends on when/where they spawn and if any of the specials are active like +5 integrity

marct
    Participant

I might have missed a step, it seems that when using this, my character doesnt use the weapon to empty out the compressed aether guage?

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.