Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

is it possible to use skills based on name?

kinda depends on what you mean in the gathering tab if you click the ... next to the skills drop down it will open a list of your gathering rotations click the * on the right side of the window that popped up next to the X to make a new rotation and simply add the abilitys you wish into it then click save when done

sardonicsavage
    Participant

I am pretty new to Miqo, and do not know the proper way to use the Gather by Name list, but for this specific set up, would it harm anything with the scenario if I try and prioritize specific mats? Would I do this by deleting unwanted names from the list or commenting them out?

Thanks so much for this scenario! Really nice work!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

sorry this is going to be a long post to answer your two part question

I am pretty new to Miqo, and do not know the proper way to use the Gather by Name list

the below will tell/show you how to use the gather by name tab

This scenario is frendly to all levels you need only to change the items in the gathering presets remove the names in the gathering presets and use the gather by slot # for leveling as it can be quickly and easily changed as levleing please do this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets the named items in the presets are only for if you want to gather set items like if you intend to make something via crafting and you need materials or if you want to farm for a set item or items that sells for good Gil on the market bored, the below pictures will show you how to add and change items in the preset for the example below its showing you how to add “Approved Grade 3 Skybuilders’ Umbral Levinite”

1.go to the preset you want to edit
        2. (Optional) copy and pasteing item names from game ( if you are copying the name of an “approved” item please make sure to delete the word “approved” from the item name as this will interfere with miqobot finding the raw material)
        3. How to add or remove items from the list 📃 to remove an item double click on the name of the items in the Gather by name list and when it highlights the name delete it to remove it then click off of the list or hit enter and do this till all unwanted names are removed from the list it is recommended to keep the special weather items on the list as they are always slot 1 and miqobot can get stuck trying to hit an empy slot in the chance that it goes to a special weather node ( with out human interaction it is rare but it dose happen to sometimes go to the special weather nodes for details on how to do this manually please visit the Original post here )
        4.farm by slots and how the list works
        5.besure to click on the overwrite button 🔳 as shown below to save it and you have to click this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets to save them

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

would it harm anything with the scenario if I try and prioritize specific mats? Would I do this by deleting unwanted names from the list or commenting them out?

the mats are not specified in the scenario only modifications you can make to the scenario to affect mats would be changeing the waypoint (###) to kill mobs that drop your desired mats below is a list of the mobs this information can also be found on the original post

FFXIV 5.41 Diadem Monster Drops

you can change the location of the augur to shoot any of thies monsters found in the diadem simply copy & paste the waypoint numbers in the scenario with the numbers for the monsters you want to farm for, the augur will shoot the monsters at the location you choose

Note: it is recommended to place // before any boomTarget(Monster Name) you dont want the augur to target

Monster | waypoint
    -Items dropped
    Mining ⚒ –
    Diadem Biast Beast | waypoint(531)
    Gold Ore
    Truesping Water
    Bluespirit Ore
    Artisanal Spring Water
    Diadem Ice Bomb | waypoint(504) / waypoint(503)
    Gold Ore
    Finest Rock Salt
    Mineral Sand
    Bluespirit Ore
    Artisanal Silex
    Diadem Zoblyn | waypoint(424)
    Finest Rock Salt
    Truesping Water
    Mineral Sand
    Bluespirit Ore
    Artisanal Primstone
    Diadem Ice Golem | waypoint(526)
    Gold Ore
    Truespring Water
    Mineral Sand
    Bluespirit Ore
    Artisanal Ice Stalagmite
    Diadem Golem | waypoint(406) / waypoint(403)
    Gold Ore
    Finest Rock Salt
    Truespring Water
    Mineral Sand
    Artisanal Cloudstone
    botanist 🌱 –
    Proto- Noctilucale | waypoint(530)
    White Cedar log
    Wheat Gossamer
    Cotton Boll
    Tortoise
    Artisanal Caiman
    Diadem Bloated Bulb | waypoint(518)
    White Cedar Log
    Primordial Resin
    Gossamer Cotton Boll
    Tortoise
    Artisanal Cocoon
    Diadem Melia | waypoint(373)
    White Cedar Log
    Primordial Resin
    Wheat
    Gossamer Cotton Boll
    Artisanal Log
    Diadem Icetrap | waypoint(525) / waypoint(529)
    Primordial Resin
    Wheat
    Gossamer Cotton Boll
    Tortoise
    Artisanal Barbgrass
    Diadem Werewood | waypoint(375)
    White Cedar Log
    Primordial Resin
    Wheat
    Tortoise
    Artisanal Raspberry

you can make thies changes in the following chapters: 6, 9, 12, and 15 just replace the numbers with-in the “()” of waypoint(###) with the numbers for the mob you want to kill

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: fixed quote issue
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: fixed quote issue

sardonicsavage
    Participant

Thank you very much this was extremely informative. I appreciate all of your time and effort immensely!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

no problem glad i could help 😀

RenkiHasuka
    Participant

When i try to use this, it’ll start up okay and get a few nodes into the Gathering preset I started… then will just run or fly back and forth rapidly in a straight line. Did I set this up wrong? Or did I miss a step of like removing or adding something I was supposed to?

I tool the text and copy/paste it directly into Miqo’s presets file… Was this not correct?

dropbear77
    Participant

check show on radar under navigation tab, make sure you’re on the right grid.

Meowthqq
    Participant

On the latest scenario file it gets stuck on

waypointPrecise(442)
    vangle(-0.4)
    angle(-0.23)

(step 2)

just runs and jumps against the wall directly in front of the Mission Commander

AND if i skip this step and start on step 4 the scenario talks to the mission commander but only selects the third option continually.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

When i try to use this, it’ll start up okay and get a few nodes into the Gathering preset I started… then will just run or fly back and forth rapidly in a straight line. Did I set this up wrong? Or did I miss a step of like removing or adding something I was supposed to?

I tool the text and copy/paste it directly into Miqo’s presets file… Was this not correct?

please use the miqobots share buttion for importing and exporting scenario’s

then click on “Import”

Find the scenario in the downloads folder and open it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

waypointPrecise(442)
    vangle(-0.4)
    angle(-0.23)

does miqobot give any error’s? next time this happens can you send the info from the output box of miqobot?

(step 2)

step 2?

Are you useing the right grid? make usre that you are deleteing any old grid versions you may have of this scenario before importing

AND if i skip this step and start on step 4 the scenario talks to the mission commander but only selects the third option continually.

this could be a key binding issue please make sure your numpad is set to the defult keys (num4 move cursor left ), (num2 moves cursor down), (num6 moves cursor right), (num8 moves cursor up), and (num0 confirms/selects)

sardonicsavage
    Participant

waypointPrecise(442)
    vangle(-0.4)
    angle(-0.23)

(step 2)

To me this sounds like you failed to Enter the Diadem and Miqo is confused trying to navigate. Her selecting the third option sounds like she is trying to repair, but finding the wrong NPC. Check to see where the break down is that is preventing you from entering.

Meowthqq
    Participant

Yes it works now!

I deleted the old grid, and num0 wasn’t bound to confirm, my bad 🙂

Thank you it seems to work great now.

Zaylin
    Participant

New to this, for some reason on Chapter 2 when it selects to go into Diadem is hits No. How do I fix this?

Zaylin
    Participant

So I’m using this scenario and I can’t get it to regularly select slot 3, sometimes it selects 1 or 4 any ideas?

I have slot 3 chosen on the Gathering tab

edgedy
    Participant

Under the gathering tab there are parenthesis and written priority gathers. You need to clear those out.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.