Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 933 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

Chapter 8 – gathering through mining, stuck on a tree 11.2, 27.7 in that location. Not sure if this was reported or not. I tried to edit the nav points myself but it doesn’t show any nav points and killswitch was activated.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Hello, and thanks for sharing!!

Does this grid goes for the umbral nodes when they spawn??

Sadly no, this scenario does not go straight for the umbral nodes when they spawn. It seems to just gather whatever is closest to it, so there is a CHANCE it might happen to be close when it spawns and grab it, but that chance is slim.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Sadly no, this scenario does not go straight for the umbral nodes when they spawn. It seems to just gather whatever is closest to it, so there is a CHANCE it might happen to be close when it spawns and grab it, but that chance is slim.

Yep just noticed, oh well, thanks ^^

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Chapter 8 ā€“ gathering through mining, stuck on a tree 11.2, 27.7 in that location. Not sure if this was reported or not. I tried to edit the nav points myself but it doesnā€™t show any nav points and killswitch was activated.

alright im back guys šŸ˜€ i will start to work on this issue now thank you for the report šŸ˜€

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

while this is true there is away to make miqobot gather the special nodes during the grid but requires manual input to trigger it so it cannot be done while AFK – if you put prospects ( for miners ) / Triangulate (for botany) you dont need both on your hot bar just the one for what ever class you are at the time of gathering and keybind it something simple like ā€œnum3ā€ is my keybind for it, when a special node pops up you can then turn off prospect/Triangulate by hitting “num3” which will disable the use of “lay of the land”/”Arbor call” forceing miqobot to use ā€œtruth of the mountainsā€/”Truth of Forests” and takeing you right to the special node once miqobot is on the way to the special node you can hit ā€œnum3ā€ again to turn prospect/Triangulate back on allowing miqobot to use “lay of the land”/”Arbor call” again.

I hope this helps šŸ˜€

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Chapter 8 ā€“ gathering through mining, stuck on a tree 11.2, 27.7 in that location. Not sure if this was reported or not. I tried to edit the nav points myself but it doesnā€™t show any nav points and killswitch was activated.

alright im back guys šŸ˜€ i will start to work on this issue now thank you for the report šŸ˜€

what was the issue exactly? could not reatch destination? durring thies issues if possible please copy the error message miqobot gives in the lower text box and post it here it can help me best identify and solve the issue also please be sure to edit out any personal information that maybe in the output text (lower text box of miqobot)

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

while this is true there is away to make miqobot gather the special nodes during the grid but requires manual input to trigger it so it cannot be done while AFK ā€“ if you put prospects ( for miners ) / Triangulate (for botany) you dont need both on your hot bar just the one for what ever class you are at the time of gathering and keybind it something simple like ā€œnum3ā€ is my keybind for it, when a special node pops up you can then turn off prospect/Triangulate by hitting ā€œnum3ā€ which will disable the use of ā€œlay of the landā€/ā€Arbor callā€ forceing miqobot to use ā€œtruth of the mountainsā€/ā€Truth of Forestsā€ and takeing you right to the special node once miqobot is on the way to the special node you can hit ā€œnum3ā€ again to turn prospect/Triangulate back on allowing miqobot to use ā€œlay of the landā€/ā€Arbor callā€ again.

I hope this helps šŸ˜€

Oooh in going to have to try that tonight after I get home!! That’s so much easier than me hitting finish and doing the scenario entirely then restarting it lol

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Ver.13
    Dont forget to ā€œDELETEā€ your ā€ Diadem: āš’šŸŒ± ā€ gridā€™s and scenarios before you import the new version

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant

I came across this

4:33:18 AM) Going from 276 to 121 in 7 trips.
    (4:33:22 AM) 7 trips more..
    (4:33:26 AM) 6 trips more..
    (4:34:02 AM) 5 trips more..
    (4:34:08 AM) 4 trips more..
    (4:34:14 AM) 3 trips more..
    (4:34:52 AM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. šŸ™
    (4:34:52 AM) Time/Estimate: 38.4424/38.4301
    (4:34:52 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (4:34:52 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (4:34:52 AM) 2 trips more..
    (4:34:52 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (4:34:52 AM) 1 trip more..
    (4:34:52 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (4:34:52 AM) Destination reached!
    (4:34:52 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (4:34:52 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (4:34:52 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (4:34:52 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (4:34:52 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I came across this

4:33:18 AM) Going from 276 to 121 in 7 trips.
    (4:33:22 AM) 7 trips more..
    (4:33:26 AM) 6 trips more..
    (4:34:02 AM) 5 trips more..
    (4:34:08 AM) 4 trips more..
    (4:34:14 AM) 3 trips more..
    (4:34:52 AM) Oh noes, I couldnā€™t reach the destination in time. I guess Iā€™m stuck here. šŸ™
    (4:34:52 AM) Time/Estimate: 38.4424/38.4301
    (4:34:52 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I canā€™t find way back homeā€¦ Falling into oblivion.
    (4:34:52 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I canā€™t find way back homeā€¦ Falling into oblivion.
    (4:34:52 AM) 2 trips more..
    (4:34:52 AM) Sorry, canā€™t move. I got lost in the woods, and I canā€™t find way back home.
    (4:34:52 AM) 1 trip more..
    (4:34:52 AM) Sorry, canā€™t move. I got lost in the woods, and I canā€™t find way back home.
    (4:34:52 AM) Destination reached!
    (4:34:52 AM) Poking creatures in the woodsā€¦ Good night! <3
    (4:34:52 AM) Poking creatures in the woodsā€¦ Good night! <3

i will look into this thank you šŸ˜€

Fixed please look to the post below for the update

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Ver.14
    Dont forget to ā€œDELETEā€ your ā€ Diadem: āš’šŸŒ± ā€ gridā€™s and scenarios before you import the new version

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Iā€™m getting this error whenever it hits phase 4 and gets to the ā€œWaypoint(551)ā€ part. (I am using the file you just put 2 hours ago, above my comment)

6:15:51 PM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ā€˜The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±ā€™, Waypoint: 551/491)
    (6:15:51 PM) ERROR (Chapter 4, Line 10): Execution error

i cnat see any obvious issues in the scrario i will keep looking but for now i added a wait timer for the loading screen i think that may fix the issue please let me know if you get the error again

Iā€™ve added 2 photos. 1 is my character sitting at waypoint 442 before going to phase 3 (not sure what all those num commands do but my character just sits there) and the 2nd is my miqo application. When phase 4 starts it errors out at the 551 commands.

Question: Should I be starting the miqobot scenario outside of diadem? Because iā€™ve tried that too and it doesnā€™t click the npc. So Iā€™ve been starting it inside, at the spawn.

i think i get it waypoint 422 is in the Firmament you are starting the scenarios when you are in the diadem, the num commands is the bot trying to join the diadem start the scenario outside of the diadem in ā€ The Firmament ā€œ the scenario / bot will join the diadem on its own it is set up this way so that the scenario can continually re-enter the diadem at the end of the scenario also dont tuch any keys or move the mouse when chapter / phase 3 is running or it can brake the scenario ( miqobot is finicky when it comes to the send key commands).

Note: you can also start the scenario if you like from chapter 4 just simply click chapter 4 so its highlighted then hit start the scenario will sart from chapter 4 then and work as intended (this is only needed if you wish to sart the bot while you are in the diadem)

I started in the firmament this time, and now I’m sitting at the spawn inside diadem when i get the error.. So everything works great, (i had to delete the repairs cuz my crafters arent lvled up) and it brings me inside the diadem on its own n everything. Then once inside, it tries to go to 551.. I’m not sure what is going on, and I don’t want to skip to the other phase because then when it wants to repeat itself, its going to hit this same problem. I’m really confused about what is going on D:

EDIT: So looking at the error it says 551/491 right? doesn’t that mean 491 is the highest waypoint you have, therefor 551 doesn’t exist? I flew around to double check and I don’t see anything 500+

(2:52:13 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 3 complete.
    (2:52:15 PM) I am ‘botanist’ now! :3
    (2:52:16 PM) Sending key: ‘num.’ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (2:52:17 PM) Sending key: ‘num.’ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (2:52:19 PM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±’, Waypoint: 551/491)
    (2:52:19 PM) ERROR (Chapter 4, Line 11): Execution error

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by xlxleahxlx xlxleahxlx.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Iā€™m getting this error whenever it hits phase 4 and gets to the ā€œWaypoint(551)ā€ part. (I am using the file you just put 2 hours ago, above my comment)

6:15:51 PM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ā€˜The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±ā€™, Waypoint: 551/491)
    (6:15:51 PM) ERROR (Chapter 4, Line 10): Execution error

i cnat see any obvious issues in the scrario i will keep looking but for now i added a wait timer for the loading screen i think that may fix the issue please let me know if you get the error again

Iā€™ve added 2 photos. 1 is my character sitting at waypoint 442 before going to phase 3 (not sure what all those num commands do but my character just sits there) and the 2nd is my miqo application. When phase 4 starts it errors out at the 551 commands.

Question: Should I be starting the miqobot scenario outside of diadem? Because iā€™ve tried that too and it doesnā€™t click the npc. So Iā€™ve been starting it inside, at the spawn.

i think i get it waypoint 422 is in the Firmament you are starting the scenarios when you are in the diadem, the num commands is the bot trying to join the diadem start the scenario outside of the diadem in ā€ The Firmament ā€œ the scenario / bot will join the diadem on its own it is set up this way so that the scenario can continually re-enter the diadem at the end of the scenario also dont tuch any keys or move the mouse when chapter / phase 3 is running or it can brake the scenario ( miqobot is finicky when it comes to the send key commands).

Note: you can also start the scenario if you like from chapter 4 just simply click chapter 4 so its highlighted then hit start the scenario will sart from chapter 4 then and work as intended (this is only needed if you wish to sart the bot while you are in the diadem)

I started in the firmament this time, and now Iā€™m sitting at the spawn inside diadem when i get the error.. So everything works great, (i had to delete the repairs cuz my crafters arent lvled up) and it brings me inside the diadem on its own n everything. Then once inside, it tries to go to 551.. Iā€™m not sure what is going on, and I donā€™t want to skip to the other phase because then when it wants to repeat itself, its going to hit this same problem. Iā€™m really confused about what is going on D:

EDIT: So looking at the error it says 551/491 right? doesnā€™t that mean 491 is the highest waypoint you have, therefor 551 doesnā€™t exist? I flew around to double check and I donā€™t see anything 500+

(2:52:13 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 3 complete.
    (2:52:15 PM) I am ā€˜botanistā€™ now! :3
    (2:52:16 PM) Sending key: ā€˜num.ā€™ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (2:52:17 PM) Sending key: ā€˜num.ā€™ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (2:52:19 PM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ā€˜The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±ā€™, Waypoint: 551/491)
    (2:52:19 PM) ERROR (Chapter 4, Line 11): Execution error

OH!! i bet your useing an old grid becuse i have alot of waypoints 500+ XD please delete all of your diadem grid’s / scenario’s then import the new one again miqobot will not delete any old one’s or overwrite them and they will be named the same thing so it gets confusing if you dont delete the old one’s, below is a statement from miqobot saying so

Ver.14 above is the latest update

Note: good eye i apologize that i did not notice this before i have never encountered this issue before

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Oh wait.. I’m a dummy. I thought just deleting the scenario would get rid of the grid -.- lol Ok lemme try

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Oh wait.. Iā€™m a dummy. I thought just deleting the scenario would get rid of the grid -.- lol Ok lemme try

yes while you can import / export them together and while they work together in synchronicity they are both counted as two separate things and are treated as such by the bot its actually very vexing XD, and with all the updates i was kicking out for the rankings and the new nodes its easy for stuff like this to happen i hope this solves the issue šŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.