Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 933 total)
  • Author

spacey
    Participant

Wow, that was fast thanks man! Another question, I’m only doing miner for slot 3 items only so I’ve been tweaking things to accommodate that. Mainly I just get rid of the botanist related scrips, delete scenario 9 and have the mining aethergauge mob shooting scenarios repeat instead of it doing botanist ones. Will doing this screw up the navigation at all? or is the getting stuck issue just related to the grid and not the scenario scripts?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Wow, that was fast thanks man! Another question, I’m only doing miner for slot 3 items only so I’ve been tweaking things to accommodate that. Mainly I just get rid of the botanist related scrips, delete scenario 9 and have the mining aethergauge mob shooting scenarios repeat instead of it doing botanist ones. Will doing this screw up the navigation at all? or is the getting stuck issue just related to the grid and not the scenario scripts?

nah you should be good the grid and scenario although they work together they are separate things for instance the grid is just google maps 🗺 (roads and locations), The scenario tells miqobot what to find and what to do in the grid / map 🗺 also there are other scenarios that get downloaded with my file there is one labled

“The Diadem: ⚒ with collectable turn in’s” this one focuses on mining and ignores the botanist augur points

and the other one is labled

“The Diadem: 🌱 with collectable turn in’s” this one is a botany only one and will ignore the mining augur points

i hope this helps 😀

Note: there are a total of 4 different scenarios that use’s the same grid here is a list of the scenarios that get imported

well i just learned something new about Miqobot apparently you can export and import multiple scenarios, grids, and presets in one file XD so here you go this attachment has the following scenarios in it

The Diadem: ⚒🌱

this is the original

The Diadem: ⚒🌱 with collectable turn in’s

original with collectable turn in

at the request of multiple people i have also split the scenario for those who want to focuse only mining ⚒ or botany 🌱

The Diadem: ⚒ with collectable turn in’s

Only Mining ⚒ scenario

The Diadem: 🌱 with collectable turn in’s

Only Botany 🌱 scenario

i renamed the scenarios added new waypoints for the augur, and at the request of Breakfast Enthusiast i added the repair NPC in the ferment (NPC is now inside the diedem) for all the scenarios thank you all for your continued suport and assistance with the grid / scenario and as always plese post here if there are any issues 😀

NOTE: all of the above scenarios are in the single attachment below

this symbol ” ⚒ ” is to show that the scenario dose mining

and this symbol ” 🌱 ” is to show that the scenario dose botany

this is a quick way to know what the sceanrio dose at a glance

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

I’m getting this error whenever it hits phase 4 and gets to the “Waypoint(551)” part. (I am using the file you just put 2 hours ago, above my comment)

6:15:51 PM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 551/491)
    (6:15:51 PM) ERROR (Chapter 4, Line 10): Execution error

Woeborn
    Participant

There’s is no grid attachment to your post. Where do I find the new grid for 5.41?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

There’s is no grid attachment to your post. Where do I find the new grid for 5.41?

the grid is right above your post as an attachment, i outlined it in the image atachment below in a red box i hope this helps 😀

newest update is now right below this post in the same blue text as in the image

the grid / sceanrio are all in the one file called ” Infinite-Universal-Diadem-scenario-Botany-🌱-and-Mining-⚒-8.txt “

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I’m getting this error whenever it hits phase 4 and gets to the “Waypoint(551)” part. (I am using the file you just put 2 hours ago, above my comment)

6:15:51 PM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 551/491)

i cnat see any obvious issues in the scrario i will keep looking but for now i added a wait timer for the loading screen i think that may fix the issue please let me know if you get the error again

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

O_o The last couple updates my game is doing something weird lol! The script still runs just fine, however if I ever click into the game manually myself (i.e., to get a weather node thingy) it gives me the green/red border saying I’m in edit mode for when you’re making those navigation grids. Even when miqobot just froze up and closed itself, I clicked onto my game I still got the edit mode! :O I’m going to try and restart my game as well, but I found it odd even after miqobot closed it still put me into the edit mode in the game.

Update: Yup, restarting my game fixed it. That was just funny though! xD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

O_o The last couple updates my game is doing something weird lol! The script still runs just fine, however if I ever click into the game manually myself (i.e., to get a weather node thingy) it gives me the green/red border saying I’m in edit mode for when you’re making those navigation grids. Even when miqobot just froze up and closed itself, I clicked onto my game I still got the edit mode! :O I’m going to try and restart my game as well, but I found it odd even after miqobot closed it still put me into the edit mode in the game.

Update: Yup, restarting my game fixed it. That was just funny though! xD

that is odd XD sometimes miqobot just needs a good restart it happens a lot especially when making grids i get one of 2 errors form miqobot first error i get a lot of times is from “auto it” not sure what that is but it error’s a lot and closes the bot on me the second error i get a lot is called ” bad save veritable ” i hate that one because then i lose all the changes i made XD

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

i cnat see any obvious issues in the scrario i will keep looking but for now i added a wait timer for the loading screen i think that may fix the issue please let me know if you get the error again

I’ve added 2 photos. 1 is my character sitting at waypoint 442 before going to phase 3 (not sure what all those num commands do but my character just sits there) and the 2nd is my miqo application. When phase 4 starts it errors out at the 551 commands.

Question: Should I be starting the miqobot scenario outside of diadem? Because i’ve tried that too and it doesn’t click the npc. So I’ve been starting it inside, at the spawn.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

shampootie
    Participant

Does this account for Umbral weather?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I’ve added 2 photos. 1 is my character sitting at waypoint 442 before going to phase 3 (not sure what all those num commands do but my character just sits there) and the 2nd is my miqo application. When phase 4 starts it errors out at the 551 commands.

Question: Should I be starting the miqobot scenario outside of diadem? Because i’ve tried that too and it doesn’t click the npc. So I’ve been starting it inside, at the spawn.

i think i get it waypoint 422 is in the Firmament you are starting the scenarios when you are in the diadem, the num commands is the bot trying to join the diadem start the scenario outside of the diadem in ” The Firmament “ the scenario / bot will join the diadem on its own it is set up this way so that the scenario can continually re-enter the diadem at the end of the scenario also dont tuch any keys or move the mouse when chapter / phase 3 is running or it can brake the scenario ( miqobot is finicky when it comes to the send key commands).

Note: you can also start the scenario if you like from chapter 4 just simply click chapter 4 so its highlighted then hit start the scenario will sart from chapter 4 then and work as intended (this is only needed if you wish to sart the bot while you are in the diadem)

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Does this account for Umbral weather?

sadly not i am still working on figureing out how the weather features work in the bot, for now it only works by the mini-map miqobot will still hit those special nodes though if it happens to be near by its not often but it dose happen

UPDATE: i am by far no expert on the matter but it looks as though the good weather / bad weather would need to be in its own scenario and constantly checking for the weather conditions and that would not work in a gathering scenario like this as the bot can only do one or the other constantly searching for the weather conditions or gathering the node’s.

The good weather / bad weather was originally made for fishing them legendary fish 🐠 while it can be incorporated into a gathering scenario like this its inefficient, if you would like i can try to make a scenario just for them special nodes but it dont look like it’s posible to incorporate it into this gatheirng scenario

garden
    Participant

The repair portion of my scenario seems to be broken; it does this every time after materia extraction:

(12:03:05 AM) Sending key: ‘num.’ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (12:03:06 AM) Sending key: ‘num.’ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (12:03:10 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 439)
    (12:03:13 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 193 to 439 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (12:03:13 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (12:03:13 AM) Turning camera to vertical angle: 0.00
    (12:03:13 AM) Turning camera to angle: -1.41
    (12:03:14 AM) Repairing gear at NPC: ‘Maunie’
    (12:03:17 AM) A suspicious error…
    (12:03:19 AM) Repairing gear at NPC: ‘Maunie’
    (12:03:20 AM) A suspicious error…
    (12:03:23 AM) Repairing gear at NPC: ‘Maunie’
    (12:03:24 AM) A suspicious error…
    (12:03:24 AM) Sorry, can’t repair. Have we run out of money?
    (12:03:24 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (12:03:26 AM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (12:03:27 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 442)
    (12:03:31 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 193 to 442 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (12:03:31 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁

However, it’ll carry on mining as normal and is otherwise fine. I just can’t repair, and that seems to be the only thing stopping this from running infinitely. Anything I’m doing wrong?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

The repair portion of my scenario seems to be broken; it does this every time after materia extraction:

(12:03:10 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 439)
    (12:03:13 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 193 to 439 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (12:03:13 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (12:03:13 AM) Turning camera to vertical angle: 0.00
    (12:03:13 AM) Turning camera to angle: -1.41
    (12:03:14 AM) Repairing gear at NPC: ‘Maunie’
    (12:03:17 AM) A suspicious error…
    (12:03:19 AM) Repairing gear at NPC: ‘Maunie’
    (12:03:20 AM) A suspicious error…
    (12:03:23 AM) Repairing gear at NPC: ‘Maunie’
    (12:03:24 AM) A suspicious error…
    (12:03:24 AM) Sorry, can’t repair. Have we run out of money?
    (12:03:24 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (12:03:26 AM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (12:03:27 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’, Waypoint: 442)
    (12:03:31 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 193 to 442 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (12:03:31 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁

However, it’ll carry on mining as normal and is otherwise fine. I just can’t repair, and that seems to be the only thing stopping this from running infinitely. Anything I’m doing wrong?

thats becuse you are running the wrong grid with the wrong scenario please delete The Diadem ⚒🌱 grids and scenarios and re-import please miqobot will not overwrite or delete old grids / scenarios even if they have the same name

Miqobot identifies a preset as duplicate only if it’s an absolute match.
    There are no heuristics involved, the algorithm compares two presets on a binary level. Even if you move a single waypoint slightly, it will be considered a new grid and can not be identified as duplicate.

Please note, however, that importing a new navigation grid with the same name does not replace any old grids. They remain in the list as different versions with the same name, unless the user manually deletes them.
    Therefore your recommendation to delete old Diadem presets before import is correct.

Albeit for a different reason.

this should solve the issue if not please report it here and i will look into it further

NobodyNobody
    Participant

I’m trying to start the botanist only scenario and this keeps popping up, am i doing something wrong?

(10:48:29 PM) Chapter: 1
    (10:48:29 PM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 1): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.