Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 5 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant
    1+

I’m making my boyfriend watch it for me while I’m at work, cause he’s off the next couple days. So I’m afk, but I’m not.. fully afk with his help.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

How do I make it use the botany side of things?

after i get the bugs worked out i will work on spliting the scenario so people can chose if they want to focuse on just one aspect of the diadem i will add them as additional attachments later on

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I’m making my boyfriend watch it for me while I’m at work, cause he’s off the next couple days. So I’m afk, but I’m not.. fully afk with his help.

😂 good thinking put him to work HAHAHAHA 😂

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

(4:31:56 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (4:31:56 PM) ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’
    (4:31:56 PM) Chapter: 1
    (4:31:59 PM) DEBUG: Name not found. GatherPreset: ‘botanist âš’’
    (4:31:59 PM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 3): Execution error

Anyone know why I’m getting this in the scenario? I have the botanist preset in my gathering tab, but it isn’t registering that it’s there?

edgedy
    Participant

Delete the duplicates is my guess.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Found another stuck point.

Botany, î‚»The Diadem ( 16.3 , 11.7 )

Approaching from the north you get stuck on the tree trying to get to the node that is immediately south, Lush Vegetation Patch.

Need a break, I’ll continue later. Thanks for all the updates!

can you send in the X, Y, Z, cord from miqobot? with them i can have miqobot take me to the exact location unfortunately i am nmot able to see any obvious issues at this location ( 16.3 , 11.7 ) but i will keep looking the image below is how and where to find the cords in miqobot outlined in the red square ⬜ miqobot uses a more detailed X, Y, Z, then final fantasy dose

i think i found the issue let me know if this fixes the problem

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

(4:31:56 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (4:31:56 PM) ‘The Diadem ⚒🌱’
    (4:31:56 PM) Chapter: 1
    (4:31:59 PM) DEBUG: Name not found. GatherPreset: ‘botanist ⚒’
    (4:31:59 PM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 3): Execution error

Anyone know why I’m getting this in the scenario? I have the botanist preset in my gathering tab, but it isn’t registering that it’s there?

the gatherong preset name in the scenario is wrong not sure how that happened

gather preset for botany is ” gatherPreset(botanist 🌱) ” you have ” GatherPreset: ‘botanist ⚒’ ” and botanist is normally in the second part of the scenario not in chapter one, i will be releasing them in thier own parts soon as request have been rolling in for it

garden
    Participant

that is odd miqobot should go to a set waypoint on the lower islands for the augur are you useing the latest update? or the correct grid? according to miqobot and thier explanation on how the import feature works it will import the new grid/scenarios but it wont delete or overwrite old ones as explained below

Oh no, it’s finding monsters fine if I have ALL the monsters on the list. What I’m saying is I only want it to kill those three; protos, icetraps, and melias, and the waypoints the scenario uses by default aren’t close enough to any of those to work. Do you have any idea of what might be a better waypoint for me personally?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

that is odd miqobot should go to a set waypoint on the lower islands for the augur are you useing the latest update? or the correct grid? according to miqobot and thier explanation on how the import feature works it will import the new grid/scenarios but it wont delete or overwrite old ones as explained below

Oh no, it’s finding monsters fine if I have ALL the monsters on the list. What I’m saying is I only want it to kill those three; protos, icetraps, and melias, and the waypoints the scenario uses by default aren’t close enough to any of those to work. Do you have any idea of what might be a better waypoint for me personally?

oh i see i am releaseing a grid soon with new waypoints just for that reason i should have it done soon maybe tomorrow at the latest

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to make a version of the scenario that uses the NPC to repair your gear in the first part instead of doing so by yourself? Unfortunately I don’t really have my crafters leveled and I have a feeling some others don’t as well

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to make a version of the scenario that uses the NPC to repair your gear in the first part instead of doing so by yourself? Unfortunately I don’t really have my crafters leveled and I have a feeling some others don’t as well

yes this can be done nice timing by the way i was just about to upload the new grids i will add in the repair NPC before i upload

Awesome! Thank you so much 🙂

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

well i just learned something new about Miqobot apparently you can export and import multiple scenarios, grids, and presets in one file XD so here you go this attachment has the following scenarios in it

The Diadem: ⚒🌱

this is the original

The Diadem: ⚒🌱 with collectable turn in’s

original with collectable turn in

at the request of multiple people i have also split the scenario for those who want to focuse only mining ⚒ or botany 🌱

The Diadem: âš’ with collectable turn in’s

Only Mining âš’ scenario

The Diadem: 🌱 with collectable turn in’s

Only Botany 🌱 scenario

i renamed the scenarios added new waypoints for the augur, and at the request of Breakfast Enthusiast i added the repair NPC in the ferment for all the scenarios thank you all for your continued suport and assistance with the grid / scenario and as always plese post here if there are any issues 😀

NOTE: all of the above scenarios are in the single attachment below

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.

well i just learned something new about Miqobot apparently you can export and import multiple scenarios, grids, and presets in one file XD so here you go this attachment has the following scenarios in it

this is the original

at the request of multiple people i have also split the scenario for those who want to focuse only mining ⚒ or botany 🌱

The Diadem: ⚒ with collectable turn in’s

Only Mining âš’ scenario

Only Botany 🌱 scenario

i renamed the scenarios added new waypoints for the augur, and at the request of Breakfast Enthusiast i added the repair NPC in the ferment for all the scenarios thank you all for your continued suport and assistance with the grid / scenario and as always plese post here if there are any issues 😀

This is awesome! It’s seriously wonderful to see this project evolve overtime and I’m glad my little suggestion could help out :), It seems you put the wrong number on the Mining/Botany only versions for part 2 of the script, using 443 instead of 442 which is the correct node to talk to the NPC to travel to the Diadem, the other two seem to be fine.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

this is the original

The Diadem: ⚒ with collectable turn in’s

Only Mining âš’ scenario

Only Botany 🌱 scenario

This is awesome! It’s seriously wonderful to see this project evolve overtime and I’m glad my little suggestion could help out :), It seems you put the wrong number on the Mining/Botany only versions for part 2 of the script, using 443 instead of 442 which is the correct node to talk to the NPC to travel to the Diadem, the other two seem to be fine.

oh dear thank you XD i had to do alot of waypoint ajustments and must have missed them thanks for the info i will repost with a fix now and as always thanks for the report

NOTE: this update has the fixed waypoint for enerting the diadem scenario’s that were affected were the mining âš’ only and the botany 🌱 only scenario’s – thank you for reporting the error 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.