Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I’m trying to start the botanist only scenario and this keeps popping up, am i doing something wrong?

(10:48:29 PM) Chapter: 1
    (10:48:29 PM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 1): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)

restart miqobot and try agian lately it’s been bugging out if this dont fix the issue repost again and i will see if its an issue with the grid so far though evreything is working on my end as intended

also are you useing ver.9 of the grid/scenario?

Note: please remember to delete any Diadem 🌱⚒ scenarios and grids before you import the new one issues can arise from useing the wrong scenario / grid combo

Miqobot identifies a preset as duplicate only if it’s an absolute match.
    There are no heuristics involved, the algorithm compares two presets on a binary level. Even if you move a single waypoint slightly, it will be considered a new grid and can not be identified as duplicate.

Please note, however, that importing a new navigation grid with the same name does not replace any old grids. They remain in the list as different versions with the same name, unless the user manually deletes them.
    Therefore your recommendation to delete old Diadem presets before import is correct.

NobodyNobody
    Participant

It’s still saying I have the same problem. This is what im copying into the the program:

{“chapters”:[“\/\/The Diadem \u2692\ud83c\udf31\r\n\r\ngatherPreset(botanist \ud83c\udf31)\r\ngrid(The Diadem \u2692\ud83c\udf31)\r\n\r\njob(botanist)\r\n\r\nstartMateriaExtraction()\r\n\r\n\/\/Food Hotbar 3 slot 1\r\nicon(3, 1)”,”waypoint(442)\r\nvangle(-0.4)\r\nangle(-0.23)”,”key(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\n\r\njob(botanist)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num4, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 2)\r\nkey(num8, 1)\r\nkey(num4, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\n\r\nafkFor(00:00:10)”,”job(botanist)\r\n\r\nrepair() \r\n\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\n\r\nwaypoint(551)\r\n\r\nvangle(0.00)\r\nangle(-2.55)\r\n\r\nrepairNpc()”,”gather(40)”,”boomTarget(Icetrap)\r\nboomTarget(Bloated Bulb)\r\nboomTarget(Werewood)\r\nboomTarget(Melia)\r\nboomTarget(Proto-noctilucale)\r\nboomTarget(Diadem)\r\n\r\nwaypoint(525)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\n\r\nwaypoint(518)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()”,”gather(40)”,”boomTarget(Icetrap)\r\nboomTarget(Bloated Bulb)\r\nboomTarget(Werewood)\r\nboomTarget(Melia)\r\nboomTarget(Proto-noctilucale)\r\nboomTarget(Diadem)\r\n\r\nwaypoint(375)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\n\r\nwaypoint(373)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()”,”gather(40)”,”boomTarget(Icetrap)\r\nboomTarget(Bloated Bulb)\r\nboomTarget(Werewood)\r\nboomTarget(Melia)\r\nboomTarget(Proto-noctilucale)\r\nboomTarget(Diadem)\r\n\r\nwaypoint(530)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\n\r\nwaypoint(529)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()”,”gather(40)”,”boomTarget(Icetrap)\r\nboomTarget(Bloated Bulb)\r\nboomTarget(Werewood)\r\nboomTarget(Melia)\r\nboomTarget(Proto-noctilucale)\r\nboomTarget(Diadem)\r\n\r\n\r\nwaypoint(525)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\n\r\nwaypoint(518)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()”,”afkFor(00:00:05)\r\nkey(u, 2) \/\/ duty finder\r\nkey(num4, 2)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num4, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nafkFor(00:00:10)\r\n\r\n”,”\r\nwaypoint(444)\r\nvangle(-0.4)\r\nangle(-0.23)\r\n\r\njob(botanist)\r\ndeliverCollectables()\r\n\r\njob(Miner)\r\ndeliverCollectables()\r\n\r\nrepeatAll(9999999)\r\n”]}
    gatherrotation.Yield +1
    [31,5]

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

It’s still saying I have the same problem. This is what im copying into the the program:

{“chapters”:[“\/\/The Diadem \u2692\ud83c\udf31\r\n\r\ngatherPreset(botanist \ud83c\udf31)\r\ngrid(The Diadem \u2692\ud83c\udf31)\r\n\r\njob(botanist)\r\n\r\nstartMateriaExtraction()\r\n\r\n\/\/Food Hotbar 3 slot 1\r\nicon(3, 1)”,”waypoint(442)\r\nvangle(-0.4)\r\nangle(-0.23)”,”key(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\n\r\njob(botanist)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num4, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 2)\r\nkey(num8, 1)\r\nkey(num4, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\n\r\nafkFor(00:00:10)”,”job(botanist)\r\n\r\nrepair() \r\n\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\nkey(num.)\r\n\r\nwaypoint(551)\r\n\r\nvangle(0.00)\r\nangle(-2.55)\r\n\r\nrepairNpc()”,”gather(40)”,”boomTarget(Icetrap)\r\nboomTarget(Bloated Bulb)\r\nboomTarget(Werewood)\r\nboomTarget(Melia)\r\nboomTarget(Proto-noctilucale)\r\nboomTarget(Diadem)\r\n\r\nwaypoint(525)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\n\r\nwaypoint(518)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()”,”gather(40)”,”boomTarget(Icetrap)\r\nboomTarget(Bloated Bulb)\r\nboomTarget(Werewood)\r\nboomTarget(Melia)\r\nboomTarget(Proto-noctilucale)\r\nboomTarget(Diadem)\r\n\r\nwaypoint(375)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\n\r\nwaypoint(373)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()”,”gather(40)”,”boomTarget(Icetrap)\r\nboomTarget(Bloated Bulb)\r\nboomTarget(Werewood)\r\nboomTarget(Melia)\r\nboomTarget(Proto-noctilucale)\r\nboomTarget(Diadem)\r\n\r\nwaypoint(530)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\n\r\nwaypoint(529)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()”,”gather(40)”,”boomTarget(Icetrap)\r\nboomTarget(Bloated Bulb)\r\nboomTarget(Werewood)\r\nboomTarget(Melia)\r\nboomTarget(Proto-noctilucale)\r\nboomTarget(Diadem)\r\n\r\n\r\nwaypoint(525)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\n\r\nwaypoint(518)\r\ndismount()\r\n\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()\r\ndiademBoom()”,”afkFor(00:00:05)\r\nkey(u, 2) \/\/ duty finder\r\nkey(num4, 2)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nkey(num4, 1)\r\nkey(num0, 1)\r\nafkFor(00:00:10)\r\n\r\n”,”\r\nwaypoint(444)\r\nvangle(-0.4)\r\nangle(-0.23)\r\n\r\njob(botanist)\r\ndeliverCollectables()\r\n\r\njob(Miner)\r\ndeliverCollectables()\r\n\r\nrepeatAll(9999999)\r\n”]}
    gatherrotation.Yield +1
    [31,5]

are you useing a text tool to import the scenario and grids???

Note:
    below are some image files with instructions on h9ow to import grids and scenarios

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

edgedy
    Participant

Found a botany stuck point.

The Diadem ( 17.4 , 15.1 ) Mature Tree

North side approach, node south of the tree. Can’t go through the tree.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  edgedy.
    Attachments:
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

gatherrotation.Yield +1
    [31,5]

are you useing a text tool to import the scenario and grids???

Note:
    below are some image files with instructions on h9ow to import grids and scenarios

how to import grid and scenario's instructions 1
    how to import grid and scenario's instructions 2
    how to import grid and scenario's instructions 3
    how to import grid and scenario's instructions 4

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Found a botany stuck point.

The Diadem ( 17.4 , 15.1 ) Mature Tree

North side approach, node south of the tree. Can’t go through the tree.

Fixed: thank you for the report 😀 and as always any isuess post them here and i will resolve them as quickly as possible

Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant

I got an error

(2:34:37 AM) Going from 487 to 526 in 11 trips.
    (2:34:41 AM) 11 trips more..
    (2:34:43 AM) 10 trips more..
    (2:34:46 AM) 9 trips more..
    (2:34:52 AM) 8 trips more..
    (2:34:58 AM) 7 trips more..
    (2:35:07 AM) 6 trips more..
    (2:35:12 AM) 5 trips more..
    (2:35:23 AM) 4 trips more..
    (2:35:31 AM) 3 trips more..
    (2:35:44 AM) 2 trips more..
    (2:35:50 AM) 1 trip more..
    (2:35:50 AM) Destination reached!
    (2:35:52 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Icetrap’
    (2:36:49 AM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (2:36:49 AM) Time/Estimate: 53.7239/53.7202
    (2:36:49 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (2:36:49 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (2:36:49 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant

My character must of ran into the wall because when I checked I was very close to the wall so i closed miqo and started it back from part 6 and then it carried out the boom for the monsters.

luthienelentari
    Participant

Im so confused where do I download this.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Im so confused where do I download this.

just look at my last post the most recent update can almost always be found there below is what the attachment looks like the the attachments will remain with the same name only thing that changes is the version #

The Diadem: ⚒🌱

this is the original

The Diadem: ⚒🌱 with collectable turn in’s

original with collectable turn in

at the request of multiple people i have also split the scenario for those who want to focuse only mining ⚒ or botany 🌱

The Diadem: ⚒ with collectable turn in’s

Only Mining ⚒ scenario

The Diadem: 🌱 with collectable turn in’s

Only Botany 🌱 scenario

i renamed the scenarios added new waypoints for the augur, and at the request of Breakfast Enthusiast i added the repair NPC in the ferment for all the scenarios thank you all for your continued suport and assistance with the grid / scenario and as always plese post here if there are any issues 😀

NOTE: all of the above scenarios are in the single attachment

Attachments:
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

My character must of ran into the wall because when I checked I was very close to the wall so i closed miqo and started it back from part 6 and then it carried out the boom for the monsters.

that is odd i dont know how miqobot targeted an ice trap at that waypoint; at that waypoint that would put the ice trap’s at the top of a cliff…. i just looked XD ice trap is not even on the list to be boom’ed at waypoint 526 XD i dont get this XD XD XD *confused* also are you running the latest version Ver.10?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Attachments:
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Dont forget to “DELETE” your ” Diadem: ⚒🌱 ” grid’s and scenarios before you import the new version

edgedy
    Participant

Found another stuck point for Botany.

The Diadem ( 32.0 , 11.0 ) near 100, fly

Lush Vegetation Patch Node is to the left of the rock, but when attempting to land it gets stuck on the rock itself.

Attachments:

edgedy
    Participant

And right next to it.

The Diadem ( 32.6 , 10.2 ) near 102, fly. Gets stuck on the pineapple/cactus when trying to get a node to the SW. Mature Tree.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Found another stuck point for Botany.

The Diadem ( 32.0 , 11.0 ) near 100, fly

Lush Vegetation Patch Node is to the left of the rock, but when attempting to land it gets stuck on the rock itself.

And right next to it.

The Diadem ( 32.6 , 10.2 ) near 102, fly. Gets stuck on the pineapple/cactus when trying to get a node to the SW. Mature Tree.

thank you i will get to work on thies now 😀

FIXED check Ver.12 in the post below

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.