Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

Dont forget to ā€œDELETEā€ your ā€ Diadem: āš’šŸŒ± ā€ gridā€™s and scenarios before you import the new version

a
    Participant

wow this thread might be the most official looking one so far lol
    good job

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

good job

well thank you i appreciate the comment šŸ˜€ alot of hard work went into this grid and scenario with alot of error and bug testing from the community with out thier help and their loyal suport this grid / scenario would not be possible i hope evreyone can feel proud by this comment for it took all of us to bring it together thank yous again šŸ˜€

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

good job

well thank you i appreciate the comment šŸ˜€ alot of hard work went into this grid and scenario with alot of error and bug testing from the community with out thier help and their loyal suport this grid / scenario would not be possible i hope evreyone can feel proud by this comment for it took all of us to bring it together thank yous again šŸ˜€

You did all the hard work for us! I’m still too new, and when I fiddled with the navigation grids I failed horribly and would make things worse. All I was able to do was just report “this spot is broken” and hope some nice, sharing soul would have a grid available and share with us. And you DID! You are that nice, sharing soul who put in the effort to fix everything and share your work with the rest of us. We might have just sped things up a little by saying what areas we were finding that were getting us stuck, but that’s it haha.

Day one I was rank 75. Day two rank 46. Day three (last nights update) rank 20. Still what.. 6 days left? With the help of your grid/scenarios I actually stand a chance at ranking in the top 12. It’ll get harder to rank up from now on though cause I’m hitting the people that are getting the same amounts as me. And I’m going to be turning off my computer for the first half of work today so I can let it rest lol.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

good job

You did all the hard work for us! Iā€™m still too new, and when I fiddled with the navigation grids I failed horribly and would make things worse. All I was able to do was just report ā€œthis spot is brokenā€ and hope some nice, sharing soul would have a grid available and share with us. And you DID! You are that nice, sharing soul who put in the effort to fix everything and share your work with the rest of us. We might have just sped things up a little by saying what areas we were finding that were getting us stuck, but thatā€™s it haha.

Day one I was rank 75. Day two rank 46. Day three (last nights update) rank 20. Still what.. 6 days left? With the help of your grid/scenarios I actually stand a chance at ranking in the top 12. Itā€™ll get harder to rank up from now on though cause Iā€™m hitting the people that are getting the same amounts as me. And Iā€™m going to be turning off my computer for the first half of work today so I can let it rest lol.

beleive me the reporting of the bugs and error helped out a great deal šŸ˜€ and in my opinion was at least 65% of the work error and bug testing is so time consumeing but we were able to kick most of it out from now on it’s mostly going to be fine tuning things ( unless SE throws us a curve ball ā¤µāš½ šŸ˜‚ )

Note:

• be careful especially with the ranking’s going on gathering is going to be looked at harder then normal so remember to logout of the game at some point for a minimum of 4h’s per day ( thats the minimum required sleep for an adult ) SE logs and keeps track of your logins and logout’s they will get suspicious if your logged in for 24h straight XD
    • also watch out for other people with the rankings people are going to be report happy more then normal its a witch šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø hunt out there right now for bots

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Now, what I’m curious about is the number one on my server. The average higher ranked player is getting 40-60k points a day it looks like. The number one person, all 3 ranking days, has been getting 120-140k. They are the ONLY one that high. I’ve never even seen another player break past 70k. So how is it this person is getting double to triple the amount of EVERYONE else??? Heck even running as a bot all day yesterday I only got like 44k points. I’m assuming the people getting the 60k amounts are probably also getting the weather nodes, cause I’m missing most of those myself. But that still doesn’t account for the sheer amount of what the heck is that person doing? Lol

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.
    kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

I was logged out for about 4 hours total yesterday, though not at once.

Today will be about the same amount of hours but all at once since I shut my computer off and I’m at work. I’ll go home on lunch to restart it. šŸ™‚

First day I was only logged in for like 6 hours total lol. XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Dont post your server and score. Youre basically announcing your character name this way. Its a public forum be careful.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Ah, true that. I edited out my server info.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Now, what Iā€™m curious about is the number one on my server. The average higher ranked player is getting 40-60k points a day it looks like. The number one person, all 3 ranking days, has been getting 120-140k. They are the ONLY one that high. Iā€™ve never even seen another player break past 70k. So how is it this person is getting double to triple the amount of EVERYONE else??? Heck even running as a bot all day yesterday I only got like 44k points. Iā€™m assuming the people getting the 60k amounts are probably also getting the weather nodes, cause Iā€™m missing most of those myself. But that still doesnā€™t account for the sheer amount of what the heck is that person doing? Lol

there are nodes that give extra hit’s or +1 yeald if you meet the high-end requirements such as haveing enough

• GP
    • OR

• Perception
    • OR

• gathering

useing thies people can get more hit’s and or items off of fewer nodes its a way to reward people who deckout thier gathers in high-end gear and believe me they are makeing use of it XD and yes you are right the special nodes do rack in alot more points then the basic one’s.

Sadly i still have not found away to favor thies special nodes while also gathering the normal ones and the weather check feature is not advanced enough it requires endless scenario commands to check the weather ( it was made with the intenion of only being used for fishing at set times of the day ) so at the moment this is what we are stuck with.

Note: how ever i did find a neet trick ( but still requires you to be at your computer to manually trigger it ) if you put prospects ( for miners ) on your hot bar and keybind it something simple like “num3” is my keybind for it, when a special node pops up you can then turn off prospect which will disable lay of the land 1 & 2 forceing miqobot to use “truth of the mountains” and takeing you right to the special node once miqobot is on the way to the special node you can hit “num3” again to turn prospect back on allowing miqobot to use lay of the land 1 & 2 once again

Good god i typed out a book im sorry XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: removed personal info
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Dont post your server and score. Youre basically announcing your character name this way. Its a public forum be careful.

good save and thanks šŸ˜€

im off for a the next few hours sleep is calling my name ( i have also kinda been no lifeing this game between the grid / scenario and trying to rank XD so good night šŸŒƒ i will resolve any issues, errors, or bugs when i come back on and as always thank you guys for all your hard work and help šŸ˜€

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Psst… you quoted my post before my edit though so it still shows my server info in it lol! XD I mean I don’t particularly mind, but it did make sense to avoid it if possible.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Psstā€¦ you quoted my post before my edit though so it still shows my server info in it lol! XD I mean I donā€™t particularly mind, but it did make sense to avoid it if possible.

thanks and sorry i failed to notice that XD i fixed it to reflect the current posting

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Thank you. šŸ™‚

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Hello, and thanks for sharing!!

Does this grid goes for the umbral nodes when they spawn??

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.