Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Oh wait.. Iā€™m a dummy. I thought just deleting the scenario would get rid of the grid -.- lol Ok lemme try

yes while you can import / export them together and while they work together in synchronicity they are both counted as two separate things and are treated as such by the bot its actually very vexing XD, and with all the updates i was kicking out for the rankings and the new nodes its easy for stuff like this to happen i hope this solves the issue šŸ˜€

Its def working now, i am SO sorry for all the hassle -facepalm- im ashamed lol

sniffcat57
    Participant

where is the download for this, is it buried? subjest maybe after a while to to add it when you make changes?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Oh wait.. Iā€™m a dummy. I thought just deleting the scenario would get rid of the grid -.- lol Ok lemme try

yes while you can import / export them together and while they work together in synchronicity they are both counted as two separate things and are treated as such by the bot its actually very vexing XD, and with all the updates i was kicking out for the rankings and the new nodes its easy for stuff like this to happen i hope this solves the issue šŸ˜€

Its def working now, i am SO sorry for all the hassle -facepalm- im ashamed lol

hahaha its alright i also learned something new i never encountered that error before and now i can better advise people next time if they have the same or similar issue’s so it works out in the end šŸ˜€ .
    but moslty im just glad we got that resolved for you now šŸ˜€

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

where is the download for this, is it buried? subjest maybe after a while to to add it when you make changes?

im sorry you feel that way latest update is in page 18 we just recently moved into page 19 and there have been no major changes to the grid or the scenario but i will be updateing soon with some fine tuning made to the grid šŸ˜€

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

im sorry you feel that way latest update is in page 18 we just recently moved into page 19 and there have been no major changes to the grid or the scenario but i will be updateing soon with some fine tuning made to the grid šŸ˜€

I have to test the changes i make to the scenario like for in this instance i added the use of return after the augur shoots off ( its faster then flying back to the top in most case’s and i have to check and make sure that there is sufficient time between when its used and the next gathering sequence for it to finish its cooldown before miqobot trys to use it again for the next one.

The result of there not being enough time is miqobot sitting around waiting for it to finish its cooldown (becuse miqobot will not skip it just becuse its not ready) which is lost time and possibly a kick from the diadem for being “AFK” ( and that will result in a broken scenario) this is the most time consuming part as i have to playthough the scenario to test its validity

I also made changes to the grid NOTHING MAJOR just added more bridges and connected more waypoint for faster travel and more efficient navigation through the diadem

mimirutom
    Participant

Sorry, I’m very new to this. I’ve got the grid working just fine, the problem is I’m not max level so I have a zero chance of getting most of the gathering nodes. So I wanted to just gather from node 2, but every time I modify the slot number it just resets itself. Is there a way to just harvest from slot 2?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Sorry, Iā€™m very new to this. Iā€™ve got the grid working just fine, the problem is Iā€™m not max level so I have a zero chance of getting most of the gathering nodes. So I wanted to just gather from node 2, but every time I modify the slot number it just resets itself. Is there a way to just harvest from slot 2?

yes, when you change the slot # or anything in the gather presets you have to click ā€œoverwriteā€ when you click ā€œoverwriteā€ a popup window will ā€œpopupā€ asking if you want to overwrite the preset you have to click yes on the popup window or it will not save

Note: the screen shot will show you what i mean by the popup window and what you have to click on to save it

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Ver.15

sorry about the delay i had to test the changes i made to the scenario, like for in this instance i added the use of return after the augur shoots off ( its faster then flying back to the top in most caseā€™s and i had to check and make sure that there was sufficient time from when its used to the end of the next gathering sequence for it to finish its cooldown before miqobot tries to use it again for the next one.

The result if/of there not being enough time is miqobot sitting around waiting for it to finish its cooldown (becuse miqobot will not skip it just becuse its not ready) which is lost time and possibly a kick from the diadem for being ā€œAFKā€ ( and that will result in a broken scenario) this is the most time consuming part as i have to playthough the scenario to test it’s validity

I also made changes to the grid “NOTHING MAJOR” just added more bridges and connected more waypoint for faster travel and more efficient navigation through the diadem

NOTE: Dont forget to ā€œDELETEā€ your ā€ Diadem: āš’šŸŒ± ā€ Gridā€™s AND Scenarios before you import the new version

asdfghjkl
    Participant

Not sure if anyone else is having the issue but right when i jump in on botanist, at the first nodes right off spawn which is about X:7.0 Y:20.3 it stops short and can’t figure out how to reach the node(s) and walks back in forth right in front of them but it’s fine for rest of route if i manually select, didn’t have any issue on earlier versions but was having it with the 14th one.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Not sure if anyone else is having the issue but right when i jump in on botanist, at the first nodes right off spawn which is about X:7.0 Y:20.3 it stops short and canā€™t figure out how to reach the node(s) and walks back in forth right in front of them but itā€™s fine for rest of route if i manually select, didnā€™t have any issue on earlier versions but was having it with the 14th one.

im not at my computer right now but i will look into this as soon as posible thanks for the report šŸ˜€

mimirutom
    Participant

Thanks for the help. I had done the overwrite thing. I think my problem was that it simply needed to refresh. I got it working now.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Not sure if anyone else is having the issue but right when i jump in on botanist, at the first nodes right off spawn which is about X:7.0 Y:20.3 it stops short and canā€™t figure out how to reach the node(s) and walks back in forth right in front of them but itā€™s fine for rest of route if i manually select, didnā€™t have any issue on earlier versions but was having it with the 14th one.

i have this fixed now this is a known error its unclear why but sometimes gathering windows dont close right in Fianl Fantasy simply mounting up and dismounting again normally fixes it and its not normally an issue becuse almost all the waypoints are set for either fly or mount but i had the waypoints for that area set for foot insted of mount becuse i thought it looked suspicious to mount up for a node right next to the one you were just at (two or more nodes tend to always spawn there) but becuse they were set for foot miqobot never mounted up and the error was never cleared so miqobot kept attempting to open the gather window but failing to do so thats why it was running back and fourth like that now that the waypoints are set for mount when your toon returns to the waypoint it will mount up clearing the error and allowing miqobot to continue farming the node

Note: the fixed grid / scenario will be below sorry about the delay

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Ver.16
    Fixed error above

NOTE: Dont forget to ā€œDELETEā€ your ā€ Diadem: āš’šŸŒ± ā€ Gridā€™s AND Scenarios before you import the new version

Ashra
    Participant

Even after overwriting the preset, Miqo is trying to gather from slot 3 when I only want it to gather from slot 1. I’ve changed it to 1 and overwritten it probably 15 times, and it’s still doing it.

EDIT: I found out what it was. It was set to gather by name. Removed those and it’s all good.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Ashra.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

FFXIV 5.41 Diadem Monster Drops

you can change the location of the augur to shoot any of thies monsters found in the diadem simply copy paste the waypoint numbers in the scenario with the numbers for the monsters you want to farm for, the augur will shoot the monsters at the location you choose

• Monster | waypoint
      1. -Items dropped
        Mining āš’ –
    • Diadem Biast | waypoint(531)
      1. Gold Ore
        Truesping Water
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Spring Water
    • Diadem Ice Bomb | waypoint(504) / waypoint(503)
      1. Gold Ore
        Finest Rock Salt
        Mineral Sand
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Silex
    • Diadem Zoblyn | waypoint(424)
      1. Finest Rock Salt
        Truesping Water
        Mineral Sand
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Primstone
    • Diadem Ice Golem | waypoint(526)
      1. Gold Ore
        Truespring Water
        Mineral Sand
        Bluespirit Ore
        Artisanal Ice Stalagmite
    • Diadem Golem | waypoint(406) / waypoint(403)
      1. Gold Ore
        Finest Rock Salt
        Truespring Water
        Mineral Sand
        Artisanal Cloudstone
        botanist šŸŒ± –
    • Proto- Noctilucale | waypoint(530)
      1. White Cedar log
        Wheat Gossamer
        Cotton Boll
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Caiman
    • Diadem Bloated Bulb | waypoint(518)
      1. White Cedar Log
        Primordial Resin
        Gossamer Cotton Boll
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Cocoon
    • Diadem Melia | waypoint(373)
      1. White Cedar Log
        Primordial Resin
        Wheat
        Gossamer Cotton Boll
        Artisanal Log
    • Diadem Icetrap | waypoint(525) / waypoint(529)
      1. Primordial Resin
        Wheat
        Gossamer Cotton Boll
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Barbgrass
    • Diadem Werewood | waypoint(375)
      1. White Cedar Log
        Primordial Resin
        Wheat
        Tortoise
        Artisanal Raspberry
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.