Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Tagged: 

This topic contains 83 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by iJawa iJawa 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

Keep getting this error;

ERROR (Chapter 4, Line 12): Execution error

Plus there are newer/better rotations now:

Single Mind> Utmost Caution>Instinctual Appraisal x3: Single Mind> Instinctual Appraisal x1 > Gather

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Would be nice if you could show more of the message log. The issue is usually directly above the error. Most likely you forgot to put Aetherial Reduction on hotbar.

Sure you can replace my rotation with your own its very easy in Miqo. Do you need help with that?

bottybot
    Participant

Yes i would need help, I have read the guides etc but I’m not really up to speed with using this sort of code/language. Ill post the full log when i get online next. Was surprised you got back to me so quickly 🙂

bottybot
    Participant

(16:07:50) Sorry, I need Aetherial Reduction icon on hotbar :/
    (16:07:50) ERROR (Chapter 7, Line 12): Execution error

SO it does seem like it’s exactly what you said, funny cause it works some of the time. DO I have to have it set on a specific hotbar?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Nope just put it on any hotbar. As long as Miqo can reach it by keyboard it will be fine. Here this guide explains it better: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/
    Maybe it worked because you had Aetherial Reduction on miner but didnt have on botanist.

Ill make a rotation for you and post in about 15 minutes. It wont require any code editing.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ok here it is. Its named exactly the same so scenario will use it. You just have to delete mine from your presets and import this one.

1. BEFORE import: Gathering tab > Skills > click “…” button > select “Ephemeral-8/8” > click X to delete.
    2. Import attached file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bottybot
    Participant

Wow many thanks you are seriously awesome!

Genhawk
    Participant

Is the bot always suppose to just go up to a node and not gather anything? if there isn’t a Ephemeral?

Literally just touch the node and be done?

And leave Collector’s Glove up?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Genhawk.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep its how you reset an ephemeral node by design.

3rhan
    Participant

How i can do to get fireclusters with almandin with the same scenario?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Use the second scenario in attachment named Aethersand 66+.

3rhan
    Participant

ty i will try now so

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

How i can do to get fireclusters with almandin with the same scenario?

You can use this same scenario, just edit the grid from 12-4 am and add Almaldine to the gather by name list. Same rotation should work, altho I believe just Instinctual appraisal x3 has a better cluster yield. I also added cordials to it so that It could gather more fire clusters in the meantime.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The second scenario in attachment named Aethersand 66+ collects Almandine. But yea you can add cordials if you like.

3rhan
    Participant

lyfox for lutbot can change the rotation or give me one the one aethersand 66+ is 1h for 100 firecluster pls edit me oder link me a better scenario need only firecluster scenario like ephermal or so but the ephermal one have issues

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.