Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Tagged: 

This topic contains 83 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by iJawa iJawa 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)
  • Author

bcclar77
    Participant

Thanks Lyfox, you were right, I misunderstood the timing.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Man I am not having luck getting high enough collection rating frequently enough to make this worth it – maybe I’m just undergeared still. Sitting on full ala mhigan and gazelleskin, melded but not overmelded – sitting at 1282g/1231p only still. Two rotations through and I only had 6hq and 10nq Duskglow. Everything’s running properly and smoothly, no errors, no missing abilities on the hotbar – am I really just still undergeared for this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Wow 16 duskglows in only two rotations? Thats amazing. Im getting maybe 1-2 per rotation but most likely 0.
    Aethersands have always been a pain to farm because everything is RNG. Impulsive procs are rng, purity is rng, and even 8/8 does not guarantee sand most of the time its just a pile of crystals. Thats why it makes a perfect task for the bot.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

16 duskglows per rotation of the entire scenario, so the whole roughly ~70 minute window it takes to run through every chapter. By the time I repaired the second time is when I saw I had 16 total. At that rate I can farm yellow gatherers scrips instead and buy the perception VI materia to sell, netting nearly one per scenario run through (again a ~70 min cycle). Sells for way more than it should (>330k gil) for me

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep thats what i meant as well. 1-2 per 70 minute window as my stats are not even close to yours. And yes if youre after money duskglows are not a very good choice. You earn much more by selling crystals you get in the process. (Note these are 700+ wind and 700+ lightning which are always in demand.) Or by farming yellow scrips as you said.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Alright thanks, good to know I’m not crazy and just failing. Used to getting more out of farms is all it seems 🙂 Thanks again for the scenario, it does work great. There was one wp I had to do a minor adjustment to (one of the palladium ore ones wouldn’t let me dismount one time through, unfortunately I didn’t make note of which one it was) but not until I had gone through the scenario probably a dozen times.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

can’t find the edit button, that wp was totally not in your scenario 🙂 my bad

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

I used your e-Duskglow and collect rotation, but I have my own ephemeral scenario I have been using for a while. Glad I can modify it slightly and reuse it for the new stuff. It’s not perfect, but I have it timed so I can effectively get 3-4 collections.

Tara
    Participant

Somehow, this is not working for me, when he tries ti collect Doma Yellow(german: Domagelb) it just goes to Slot 4 even when I double checked if it is in “gather by name” why is that so?

Also it is weird, that Miqobot trys to gather, even tho my GP aren’t fully recovered. So the result is: It stucks in the gathering screen and does nothing

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Tara.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Tara.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep i designed it to gather regardless of GP.

– It uses two rotations: one with 650 GP when you have it, one with 0 GP when you dont. 0 GP is essentially instinctual spam it has a decent chance to get 5+ purity and a bunch of crystals on top.

What exactly does it say in message log?

hansie
    Participant

I can’t get this to work. It starts with a normal gathering node, but behaving like it is the unspoiled nodes (Molybdenum). Then it tried to do ethereal reduction with the molybdenum ore. What setting am I missing?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  hansie.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  hansie.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Probably the time. You have to select the chapter which matches the active ephemeral (look at current eorzea time) and then click start.

hansie
    Participant

It was. Thank you. I can not get it to use Cordials though? Do I need to do anything special for that to work?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep i dont use cordials for this but you can easily add them.

– It doesnt use cordials at all. You can add them somewhere after aetherialReduct() if you want. Something like: icon(hotbar, slot, 5.0)

hansie
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.