Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Tagged: 

This topic contains 83 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by iJawa iJawa 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    5+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

Elgrump asked for ephemeral nodes scenario farming Duskglow Aethersand which is used in new 70*** recipes from patch 4.3.

Basically you can take any ephemeral scenario and simply change the slot number. But since we still dont have a scenario utilizing new functions repeatChapterUntil() and rotationIfGP() i decided to make something myself.
    Things you need to know:
    – It does aetherial reduction immediately on the spot. I prefer less inventory clutter.
    – It doesnt use cordials at all. You can add them somewhere after aetherialReduct() if you want. Something like: icon(hotbar, slot, 5.0)
    – It uses two rotations: one with 650 GP when you have it, one with 0 GP when you dont. 0 GP is essentially instinctual spam it has a decent chance to get 5+ purity and a bunch of crystals on top.
    – 650 GP is the standard 8/8 rotation with +5% rate. You can replace it with +15% rate if you have 700 GP.
    – It teleports to a house every hour and repairs gear there. You may want to modify this if you have multiple houses.
    – Change repeatAll(2) in the last chapter to run it longer.

As a bonus theres a second scenario inside for normal aethersands. The only difference is what items it collects. Choose either Duskglow 70*** or Aethersand 66+.

And ofc remember that ephemerals are very popular now. Dont leave your char running the whole night, keep an eye on it from time to time u know the drill.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

elgrump
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Lloyd221
    Participant

Seems like it dosent work, when i use it, it goes to slot 4 on every aethersand it tries to gather, but its in a diff slot

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Whats your client language? I assume its not english right?
    Could you tell me how items are called in your language? It uses gather by name and i think thats the reason.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Ok ive restarted my own game in different languages to find all names. Could you try this?
    On gathering tab delete e-Duskglow and e-Aethersand from presets list. Then import this file.

EDIT: Merged fix into the main file. Should be working for everyone now.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Lyfox Lyfox.
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

great thx again

Tykku
    Participant

I am very new to scenarios, I’ve looked around but can’t determine a way to switch to the 700gp rotation. Any advice is appreciated.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Tykku.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Tykku.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The bot randomly goes around to different nodes while waiting on the next emphereal? Is something set wrong on my end?

What do you mean by waiting? You dont wait for ephemeral you have to force respawn it by touching different nodes. This is by design: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/70prgf/ephemeral_nodes_help/

To edit rotation into 700 GP:
    – Go to gathering tab.
    – Under skills, click ... button. It will open rotations editor.
    – In the dropdown box, select Ephemeral-8/8.
    – Find Gathering +5% on the right, replace it with Gathering +15%.
    – Repeat for the second Gathering +5%.
    – Click save.

Tykku
    Participant

Thanks, I figured out the spawning requirements with ephemeral nodes so i took out that question, guess you are quicker then I am. I appreciate the rapid response, Thankyou.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ah ok sorry. Glad you figured it out!

bcclar77
    Participant

Hi There – I’m having a bit of trouble, hoping someone can help…

It gathers a collectible Molybdenum Ingot (?), instead of touch and leave, which spawns the Ephemeral node. Then it touches it, but collects nothing and moves on and gets stuck. Seems like I should be getting the opposite pattern.

There’s probably a setting I’m missing. Thanks in advance!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Weird. Could you post the message log? Cant figure out whats happening on your side without log info.

EDIT: Oh wait do you start scenario from chapter 1 without looking at the time? Yea of course it wont work. When you arrive at ephemeral site it must be already spawned. You have to look at eorzea time, select the chapter that matches active ephemeral zone and then click start. Sorry i thought it was obvious thats why i didnt mention it in original post.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Lyfox Lyfox.

iq96
    Participant

hello, im having a problem too, it doesnt put collectors glove and get stucked in the gathering window, Bot message: using action Collect

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Is collectors glove on your hotbar? What keybind is it assigned to?

iq96
    Participant

sorted, sorry was my bad i had the skills in the hotbar but no keybind

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.