Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Tagged: 

This topic contains 83 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by iJawa iJawa 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author

dolkg
    Participant

Yes I do have a mount icon on the hotbar. Something weird is that the bot is very zigzaggy and “hacky” in terms of movement. It very obviously looks like a bot with short, stuttery movement and when I turned on the navigation grid just to make sure there wasn’t any errors I noticed the bot doesn’t even follow the line perfectly, in fact it’s nowhere close to the line.

This leads me to believe that there may perhaps be an issue with my keybinds? I have a very different keybind layout than most other people

dolkg
    Participant

Ok so I reset all the keybinds to normal and now the Scenario works as intended. However the only issue I have is that the rotation doesn’t seem to be very efficient? I only get one, maybe two aethersands per Ephemeral Node and I have 710GP available. Is it possible to make this Scenario use my Hi-Cordials somehow? And is it also possible to make this Scenario also use this 600GP Aethersand rotation instead?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This leads me to believe that there may perhaps be an issue with my keybinds? I have a very different keybind layout than most other people

Yep sounds very much like you have a keybind conflict. Take a look at the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/

Is it possible to make this Scenario use my Hi-Cordials somehow?

Of course. I explained how to do that in the first post.

And is it also possible to make this Scenario also use this 600GP Aethersand rotation instead?

Miqo doesnt have a way to change rotation on the fly based on collectability. But theres a static version with Single Mind only. Ive already made it on page 3: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/ephemeral-duskglow-70/page/3/

dolkg
    Participant

Okay thanks for the help again, I’m very new to all this. For the Hi-Cordials, does icon(hotbar, slot, 5.0) mean that I have to put the Hi-Cordials on Hotbar 5 and in the first slot?

And for rotation, would it be possibly to instead just use something like Single Mind > Utmost Caution > 3x Instinctual Appraisal > Discerning Eye > Methodical Appraisal? That way Miqobot doesn’t have to change rotation on the fly depending on the collectability and instead just uses a set rotation.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

icon(9, 3, 5.0) – click icon on hotbar 9, slot 3, wait for 5.0 seconds. Change hotbar and slot to whatever you like. You can also click the ‘?’ button in Miqo to get desctiption of all functions.

Yea you can edit the rotation in the rotation designer. The instructions are on page 3 as well.

Gathering tab > Skills > click “…” button > select “Ephemeral-8/8”

dolkg
    Participant

Thank you, that worked perfectly with your instructions and I feel like I’ve learned a lot more about how Miqobot works so that in the future I can make my own routes.

oliverg12345
    Participant

im having trouble running this is just seems to try and gather from slot 4 no matter what node its on

Never mind i restarted miqo and it now seems to be working fine

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  oliverg12345.

AthenaEU
    Participant

I managed to get it workiong. However is it possible to set it to work with Heavensward Epheremal nodes as I want the lightning crystals?

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Great job. Worked out really well. Using Duskflow for some cluster farming for the meantime until I figure if there is a better alternative.

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.