Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ephemeral Duskglow 70***

Tagged: 

This topic contains 83 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by iJawa iJawa 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hey. Silly question but I looked through your scenario and the items you mention by name to be gathered seem to be for another type of aethersand.For duskglow there’s only 2: yanxian soil and yanxian verbena. Is there something I’m missing?

Yep there are two different scenarios here. One for Duskglow 70***, one for Aethersand 66+. Its a bonus so choose whichever you need.

bottybot
    Participant

My bot character sometimes doesnt do anything once the gathering node is opened, just stands there, but most of the time it works, however after approx 1 hour of gathering I hve only 25 duskglow aethersands which I’m sure is a little low. Ive noticed that of the gathered items are only 4/8 and therefore the chance of obtaining duskglow is low. Addictionaly I’m getting this error which im not understanding…

(08:44:01) I am ‘BTN’ now! :3
    (08:44:01) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. GatherPreset: ‘e-Duskglow’
    (08:44:02) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. Grid: ‘e-Torreya-Branch’
    (08:44:03) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. GatherRotation: ‘Ephemeral-i’
    (08:44:03) Added 0 GP rotation: ‘Ephemeral-i’
    (08:44:03) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. GatherRotation: ‘Ephemeral-8/8’

Any help, as always, is very much appreciated. 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Youve imported this scenario twice and now you have duplicates of every preset grid and rotation so the bot doesnt know which one to use. Look through your presets and delete the ones you dont need.

however after approx 1 hour of gathering I hve only 25 duskglow aethersands which I’m sure is a little low. Ive noticed that of the gathered items are only 4/8 and therefore the chance of obtaining duskglow is low

Havent you asked me to make a separate rotation for you? https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/ephemeral-duskglow-70/page/3/#post-7695
    Sorry im using the original one so ive absolutely no idea what rate is normal for yours. Maybe you dont use cordials? I explained how to add them in the first post.

My bot character sometimes doesnt do anything once the gathering node is opened, just stands there,

As always i need to see the message log of this moment. Would love to help but without message log theres nothing i can do.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

My bot character sometimes doesnt do anything once the gathering node is opened, just stands there, but most of the time it works, however after approx 1 hour of gathering I hve only 25 duskglow aethersands which I’m sure is a little low. Ive noticed that of the gathered items are only 4/8 and therefore the chance of obtaining duskglow is low. Addictionaly I’m getting this error which im not understanding…

Any help, as always, is very much appreciated. 🙂

Just wanted to chime in, this is completely normal. RNG is gonna RNG and Miqo cant really influence that. Ive gotten very similar results, sometimes even lower, with capped gatherers. I’ve observed the rotation closely and it isnt an error on miqo’s end, its simply RNG giving you the bird. Even with food, I sometimes go an hour or so w/o getting many sands, but the desynthables are usually 6/8-8/8 and always getting clusters >.>

Nelo
    Participant

Hey Lyfox, I’m trying alter this scenario slightly so that it runs the same way, except just gathers Almandine (not collect) and leave everything else the same. I changed the rotation to yield instead but now it’s just gathering Yanxian soil. What do I need to change to make this work?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There are two scenarios here. One for Duskglow 70***, one for Aethersand 66+. Almandine is in 66+.

dolkg
    Participant

The bot gets stuck in The Lochs at X:11.8 Y:17.6 when using this Scenario so it’s not working properly.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  dolkg.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

As always i need to see the message log from Miqo. It doesnt get stuck for me. Would love to help but without message log theres nothing i can do.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Also define “Getting stuck” – floating 2″ in the air next to a waypoint? Trapped against a wall?

dolkg
    Participant

Where is the log?

dolkg
    Participant

This is all I have inside the program. The stuff after ‘(SCENARIO) Stopping…’ is from me manually stopping Miqobot because well, it gets stuck automatically by itself.

(3:04:28 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:04:28 PM) ‘Duskglow 70***’
    (3:04:28 PM) Chapter: 1
    (3:04:29 PM) REPEAT chapter until: 03:50ET (403 seconds)
    (3:04:29 PM) Teleporting to: ‘Porta Praetoria’
    (3:04:31 PM) I’m already there!
    (3:04:31 PM) I am ‘MIN’ now! :3
    (3:04:32 PM) Added 0 GP rotation: ‘Ephemeral-i’
    (3:04:32 PM) Added 650 GP rotation: ‘Ephemeral-8/8’
    (3:04:33 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘e-Almandine’, Waypoint: 26)
    (3:04:33 PM) Going from 8 to 26 in 2 trips.
    (3:04:50 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (3:04:50 PM) Adventure cancelled… Yet, I’m still full of energy!
    (3:04:50 PM) 2 trips more..
    (3:04:50 PM) Sorry, can’t move. You told me to stop moving!
    (3:04:50 PM) 1 trip more..
    (3:04:50 PM) Sorry, can’t move. You told me to stop moving!
    (3:04:50 PM) Destination reached!
    (3:04:50 PM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉
    (3:04:50 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopped.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Do you use the latest v1.3.21? There was a bug Miqo team fixed in the new beta.

Several issues are addressed.
    – An issue wherein Miqobot would be unable to access the mount icon while descending during flight, if the mount icon requires switching hotbars.

dolkg
    Participant

Yeah the Beta doesn’t fix it. It happens no matter which point I start in. If I try Yanxia, it gets stuck against a wall. If I try The Loch, it gets stuck against a wall. I don’t understand why this happens when it seems to work fine moving up, down, left, right etc. UNTIL it reaches certain points in every route.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hmm a wall. Thats weird because waypoint #8 is high in the air. Could you give me the exact coordinates from Miqo monitor it gets stuck at? And you have unlocked flying in these locations right?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Dolkg do you have flying in all the zones? Do you have a mount icon on your hotbar?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.