Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

with that being the case is there any chance of getting a eta for the new/revamped jobs not just full lvl 90 implementation, or are they not close enough to give any meaningful eta yet?

Job rotations are not close enough to level 90 support to make a meaningful prediction.
    All ETAs that we can give are already announced on the roadmap.

please consider in the rotation builder subtracting from the required GP when using the “Hit Once” action

Yes, this improvement is already planned.
    Thank you for your request.

Please keep in mind, however, that this will work only if your gathering rate is 100%. If your stats are not high enough and Hit Once misses at least once, it will break the rotation completely and put Miqobot into a deadlock state.
    It is guaranteed that there will be users who are not careful enough when using this feature. Therefore we have to consider all possible outcomes.

Playa5550
    Participant

if the

This estimate refers to overall level 90 content.
    Some features will arrive earlier.

wasn’t in reference to the new/revamped jobs the other user was asking about mind letting us know what features it was referring to?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We don’t know what level 90 features will be prioritized first, because we don’t know what the community demand will be in several months.
    At the moment our main priorities are stated on the roadmap which you can see on the first page. What happens after that is undefined and will remain undefined until we reach the end of the announced roadmap.

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    3+

Can we fix the crafting? Only had about 30% success rate with it so far. Completely broken in Ishgard 🙁

Diplomacu
    Participant
    1+

with that being the case is there any chance of getting a eta for the new/revamped jobs not just full lvl 90 implementation, or are they not close enough to give any meaningful eta yet?

Job rotations are not close enough to level 90 support to make a meaningful prediction.
    All ETAs that we can give are already announced on the roadmap.

Honestly I’d be happy with Reaper if it just did the True North+Positional (since it has two positionals that are used not that often) + 123 combo then I can press everything myself as a placebo rotation for it but excited for job rotations more than anything in terms of what I think alot of people want, aside from gathering stuff as I can see in the other threads

ps34pc
    Participant

any chance crafting solver is close to working again

darkpokemon
    Participant
    2+

I am 100% on board with all combat rotations <3

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Can we fix the crafting?

any chance crafting solver is close to working again

Yes, it is.

Honestly I’d be happy with Reaper if

Yes, we are working on it.

I am 100% on board with all combat rotations <3

Thank you for your request.

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    6+

Thank you for the great communication Miqobot and the entire team!!

It’s comforting that you’re communicating with us and we’re sorry for being so demanding.

Much love <3

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant

Not having seen anything on page 1 of the roadmap about this, I was wondering about dungeons below 80.

Indeed, there is already the excellent scenario for some dungeons (https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/all-squadtrust-gc-and-leveling-lvl-20-75/) and Miqo handles it natively but there is a real concern about the pex curve between Sohm All and Holminster. Farm in a loop from 53 to 71 is not really opti and I’m surprised we don’t have a grid for for example The Vault or other dungeon allowing a more harmonious leveling up.

From 76 to 90, at the moment, Quitana remains the best option because the 80+ trusts are not yet managed and at that, no worries; but I feel that there is a real concern about leveling at lower lvl.

Has Miqo or the community planned anything for the game around lvl60 to 71? What about the 1 / 20 part? An automated scenario for the bestiary maybe? An optimized path?

Thanks in advance for your opinions / answers and advice 🙂

A very good day to all !

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We haven’t discovered any viable alternatives to (Lv53) Sohm Al.

• (Lv60) dungeons give -32% of Sohm Al experience and thus are not efficient.
    • (Lv57) The Vault gives +3.6% experience boost, but the wipe rate becomes extremely high due to many mechanics hitting your character for 90% HP.

Once Square Enix implements Trust support for 61+ dungeons, it will become an alternative.

winniethebish
    Participant

I just leveled an alt from 1-80 without any issues using squads and trusts with Miqobot so I’m perplexed about your problem with the program for lower levels. Was the 53-71 leveling a grind? Hell yes, it was, but I didn’t have to deal with it since the bot can repair, exchange gear, and buy items with seals. I left it running for 2 or 3 nights without any issues. If you want to level with The Vault, you should use the assist function. The problem here isn’t with the bot; it’s with SE since they won’t implement squad dungeons past 60. I’m sure if there were level 60 dungeons, then Miqobot would have implemented at least one of them.

Also, there will be an update at the end of the month, so HOPEFULLY, we might get some information on the first level 81 dungeon if you’re worried about 81-90.

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant

have you tried grabbing the ishguard restoration macros that other users have put up and plugging them into Miqo? it’s a little more work but you can finish crafting and it has been well communicated that Miqo crafting solver wouldn’t work until end of 1st quarter or later (4-5 months after launch)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vgtU7HFtG87TrJ9U47vnzkFMhSl5HKz7bjJhRXbxaas/edit#

hummel
    hummel
    Participant

The problem here isn’t with the bot; it’s with SE since they won’t implement squad dungeons past 60.

In the latest LiveLetter Yoshi-P announced they would be adding Trust-support for every Main Scenario dungeon from ARR through SB.
    IIRC, in 6.1 we’ll get all 2.0 dungeons, in 6.2 they’re planning for at least through 3.3, and in either 6.3 or 6.4 they’ll have completed SB.

ccernest
    Participant

When will the new version be released?
    Last time I check it said the end of Feb, but it’s already 27th now.
    I really hope a fixed craft solver is back. :3

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.