Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Last time I check it said the end of Feb, but it’s already 27th now.

Theres a war going on. Devs never said they werent from Ukraine.

jacekun18
    Participant

Are they from Ukraine?

gurkburk76
    Participant

Yeah a new release would be good, i have a lot of stuff for the bot to farm… 😀
    ETA please?

Ral
    Ral
    Participant
    2+

If they are from Ukraine or other effected areas I hope they are OK and safe. With the current issues I am fully understanding why this would not be a priority.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    1+

Considering the timings of events, and their last reply being from the 24th while replying almost daily before that… There’s a chance that it is indeed related to the Ukraine situation… I just hope they are safe.

Andylynyn
    Participant
    4+

Let’s not jump to conclusions.

Instead of assuming things we have no info about, we can just hope that they are safe regardless. But let’s wait on word from them before attributing the current war-crisis to this particular event.

Gotta wait for official word 🙂

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    2+

Let’s not jump to conclusions.

Instead of assuming things we have no info about, we can just hope that they are safe regardless. But let’s wait on word from them before attributing the current war-crisis to this particular event.

Gotta wait for official word 🙂

I’m not jumping to conclusions, they were in Ukraine before the invasion started. The miqobot site is registered from Vinnytsia Oblast, Ukraine. With the condition of their internet atm, chances are they might not be able to reach out, and all we can do is wait.

Arc
    Arc
    3+

What I can tell you for sure is:
    The Miqobot team operates in accordance to the laws of the United States (and not any other country). The Miqobot server is also located in the United States.
    That’s all I can say though. I don’t know if or if not the team, or any member of the Miqobot dev team is in any way affected by the war in the Ukraine.

Either way, most of the time the Miqobot team has their hands full with hundreds and hundreds of people asking for tech support via e-mail, which is one of the main factors that delay releases.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Ive tried contacting them. They stopped answering emails as well.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Ive tried contacting them. They stopped answering emails as well.

This part is worrying however, Miqo is well known for their excellent e-mail reply rate. So I’ll give you guys that.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

As far as I’m aware the Miqobot dev team is from the USA. Could be wrong though. At least they work under US jurisdiction.

The website server is in the US, as is the server Miqo communicates to. The owner of the domain lives in Ukraine, unless they paid someone to be the registrant, that places them in Ukraine. They are under US jurisdiction because the servers operate there, and thus US laws apply to it.
    Chances are they are hiding somewhere safe, but things do point towards them being in Ukraine.

pichu859
    Participant
    1+

I hope that dev team stay safe, wherever they may be.

Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

As far as I’m aware the Miqobot dev team is from the USA. Could be wrong though. At least they work under US jurisdiction.

The website server is in the US, as is the server Miqo communicates to. The owner of the domain lives in Ukraine, unless they paid someone to be the registrant, that places them in Ukraine. They are under US jurisdiction because the servers operate there, and thus US laws apply to it.
    Chances are they are hiding somewhere safe, but things do point towards them being in Ukraine.

yea it places them in Vinnytsia Oblast, Ukraine. Not to sure if that’s close/far away from Kyiv or if that city is a hot zone, but I pray they’re safe

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Dripy Dripy.
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant

yea it places them in Vinnytsia Oblast, Ukraine. Not to sure if that’s close/far away from Kyiv or if that city is a hot zone, but I pray they’re safe

The Vinnytsia region got bombed, but not badly. It’s not the hot zone that they are in. It’s most likely they are in a shelter… It’s not ideal, but the chance of them being hurt is low.

Radbean
    Participant
    1+

I made 3 billion gil by miqo and able to sell it for 300$ in RMT
    Plz set up the place for donation. I will send these money to dev.

I am using Miqo for fun. The gil is nothing for me, but donation maybe help the dev under war.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Radbean.
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.