Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

If that is indeed the case don’t surprised if updates are delayed due to being lost because of the war, hopefully the black Friday sale they had was enough to fund a safe evacuation for the team.

YoToDoShi
    Participant

m the 24th while replying almost daily before that… There’s a chance that it is indeed related to the

@RadBean How did you make 3 billion gil???? I have a hard time making 1 mill because of the shit market crashing constantly on everything

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  YoToDoShi.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  YoToDoShi.
    Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

m the 24th while replying almost daily before that… There’s a chance that it is indeed related to the

@RadBean How did you make 3 billion gil???? I have a hard time making 1 mill because of the shit market crashing constantly on everything

he more then likely made it over time. Also how are having issues making over 1 mil? You can easily run the EW legendary node scenario and make 2-3mil a day from extracting materia and selling the legendary node mats. I’ve checked the mats for all DC in the NA and the prices aren’t tanked at all. Unless your in another region DC I find it hard not to make at least 2 mil a day.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Dripy Dripy.

YoToDoShi
    Participant

@dripy can you link the scenario please?

Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

sure its @nekro scenario and its made me millions here it is

pfourtrk
    Participant

Hi there, any updates in regards to progress on updates. Its now March so that’s almost 3 months after release so was just wondering how are things going?

jponry
    jponry
    Participant
    1+

I made 3 billion gil by miqo and able to sell it for 300$ in RMT
    Plz set up the place for donation. I will send these money to dev.

I am using Miqo for fun. The gil is nothing for me, but donation maybe help the dev under war.

Buy license renewals at https://miqobot.com/#get-the-bot if you wish to give them money directly 🙂 I don’t think there is a donation page.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Hi there, any updates in regards to progress on updates. Its now March so that’s almost 3 months after release so was just wondering how are things going?

We don’t know, there may be a long time before we hear more. The devs are most likely in Ukraine.

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

Do we know when the next client update will be? The bot will definitely go down and be offline.

pfourtrk
    Participant
    4+

@lyfox if you can send them an email with my username then that would link my email address and they can contact me if they need help getting around Poland since thats where all Ukrainians are coming for safety. I’ve done a few runs and got some familys to the capitol and got them food and water.

flintrucker
    Participant

joining the call that if Miqobot’s developers can be reached, i am also happy to donate additional funds to help them if they are based in Ukraine. hope they are alright!!

pfourtrk
    Participant

@lyfox if you can send them an email with my username then that would link my email address and they can contact me if they need help getting around Poland since thats where all Ukrainians are coming for safety. I’ve done a few runs and got some familys to the capitol and got them food and water.

to clarify, from the ukrainian border to Warsaw, PL

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

You can send them an email too, the feedback form is on the main website at the bottom. But i doubt they will see it. Also Ukraine announced general mobilization. Men between the ages of 18-60 are prohibited from leaving the country. They may be fighting at the frontlines right now.

ffxivblusucks
    Participant

New download, nice. Updated. Sub out of date. ok, pay for more time. … Bot isnt working. …

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I havent noticed any new downloads. Miqo works fine for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.