Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 262 total)
  • Author

featuredpro
    Participant

Any estimate for when level 81 squadron dungeons will be added?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, there is an estimate.
    You can see this information on the roadmap.

askaledd
    Participant
    3+

It has been 70 days since Endwalker release now the roadmap says “Approximately 1-2 months.
    Implementation of level 81 Trust Dungeon support.” Does that mean we are close to having it implemented?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This section is marked as Stage 3 on the roadmap.
    At the moment we are on Stage 2.

Roadmap stages are sequential, not simultaneous.

Lahabread
    Participant

Just wanted to check the 1-year sort-of benchmark for lv 90 content.

Does that mean lv 90 (or at least the revamped SMN/MNK classes and maybe SGE/RPR) combat assist rotations will be coming in a year or so or does that refer to overall lv 90 content?

No rush, of course, was just clarifying what that meant on the timeline, because I’m more interested in the combat assist. Thank you for your hard work as always!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This estimate refers to overall level 90 content.
    Some features will arrive earlier.

ps34pc
    Participant

So now we are at the 2 month mark does that mean phase 2 is about complete?

I am not complaining as I understand it takes however long it takes and we all appreciate your hard work but….
    The road map should also either read as a timeline from EW launch such as phase 3 is 3-4 months from launch or it should state 1-2 months after completion of previous phase. If you are reading it now you think ok 1-2 months is done phase 3 should be wrapping up and they are moving along to the 3+ month phase of reevaluation

As it stands how you guys just refer back to the roadmap which itself is not clearly stated as many of people are asking the same questions because of the confusion.
    I do think clearing up how the roadmap is worded will help to stop having the same questions repeated since its truly is unclear. Would also be helpful if maybe on a monthly basis you guys posted say something like phase 2 is 70% complete.

Once again these are just suggestions and we all appreciate your hard work and miqo as a product

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

It is clearly stated that phases on the timeline go one by one.

But the main problem with Miqobot project is that we do not sell addons. It means that we don’t have multiple developers working on different features at the same time. We can only implement features one by one.

No offense but if you read this and still think that phases happen at the same time then clearing up wont really help.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

So now we are at the 2 month mark does that mean phase 2 is about complete?

Yes, you can expect an update by the end of this month.

Once again these are just suggestions and we all appreciate your hard work and miqo as a product

Thank you for your feedback very much.

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    5+

They are asking the same questions over and over because they aren’t reading the first page.

gurkburk76
    Participant

I’de love to see a feature where you can set it to roam lvl 90 legendary nodes and farm spiritbond and extract materia for bot/min.
    Also the same thing for crafters, although it would then need to tradeskill stuff to spiritbond and extract.

Very boring and time consuming stuff…

ryann
    Participant

Miq can already do that with the scenario engine. A few people have already created a full scenario that you can import to do 90 nodes and extract materia while farming it.

gurkburk76
    Participant

Thanks ryan, i looked into it and found a route.
    I’m currently using legendary nodes to farm spiritbond and i think there could be further enhancements on stuff like executing actions when gathering.

Like now, with the amount on GP i’ve got i can and do my spiritbonding is this order:
    Have 4 wacks at the node, hit solid reason and hopefully wise to the world, then again solid and wise to max out the spiritbonding. When i get better materia in (900+) i’ll be able to do that rotation 3 times per nodes.

It might be solvable now but i have no clue on how that would be needed to be setup, if/when t he bot gets updated for the 6.x stuff i’m sure this could be easier to setup.

Playa5550
    Participant

This estimate refers to overall level 90 content.
    Some features will arrive earlier.

with that being the case is there any chance of getting a eta for the new/revamped jobs not just full lvl 90 implementation, or are they not close enough to give any meaningful eta yet? not trying to seem impatient or like I’m trying to rush anything, just curious where its looking like that will land in the timeline.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Playa5550.

B91
    Participant

I know that you are working on adding wise to the world to gathering rotations, please consider in the rotation builder subtracting from the required GP when using the “Hit Once” action. For example, I can use +1 attempt (and wise to the world after) 3 times in a rotation because I have 885 GP, and the GP that I regain allows me to use a third 300 GP without having 900 initial GP. This functionality is a big deal for me, and all the “workaround” abilities that I tried with /micons only worked intermittently.

I love the potential for this software

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.