Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

do you have a ETA for lvl 81 dungeons?

Yes, you can see this information on the roadmap.

a2yorha
    Participant

changed my mind and decided i do want to see 90 dungeon added one day, starbird is a nightmare to farm for 🙁

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

changed my mind and decided i do want to see 90 dungeon added one day, starbird is a nightmare to farm for 🙁

That won’t be the one that gets added, most likely.

bebeen
    Participant
    3+

I think Miqobot is a very good tool.
    Certainly, I think that various parts are broken with the advent of Endowalker now, but crafting can also be executed by creating a macro by yourself.
    Thanks to such a system, it has been very helpful. Thank you :)

YoToDoShi
    Participant

Thank you for all your work Miqo Team! I love and appreciate you <3

Thank you for making Miqo!!

Allantha
    Participant

hi Miqo team, just curious if and when the updated combat rotations are going to be implemented? no rush just curious, didnt know if the plan was upcoming, or looking to or after the 6.1 launch. i apologize if this has been answered recently. any rhoads , good on ya and keep up the stellar work ♥

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this question has already been answered.
    You can see this information on the roadmap.

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for all your hard work– the gathering and fishing functionalities are more than worth the price, even in the current state.

twosushi
    Participant

Hi Miqo team,

Would it be difficult to add in a toggle hotkey for the “heals and buffs” just like the one currently avaliable for “blind positionals”?
    I understand you guys are working on the combat assist mode and wondering if its possible to add that in the roadmap if its a simple addition.
    If it would break things and delay the process that you guys are already working on by a lot then please ignore the query.
    It’s just a quality of life thing that would be useful personally.

Thanks.

Rejun
    Participant

Implementation of the important Fishing, Gathering, and Crafting upgrades.

So we might get an rotation manager like we already got with gathering?
    Would be awesome 2^31! Even better if we could assign a hotkey for buff-food/syrups

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Would it be difficult to add in a toggle hotkey for the “heals and buffs” just like the one currently avaliable for “blind positionals”?

Yes, special hotkeys are planned for all settings.
    For this development cycle our hands are already full and there is no time left for additional features. But we will try to make time in the future updates.
    Thank you for your request.

So we might get an rotation manager like we already got with gathering?

No, Endwalker updates will introduce Endwalker changes only.
    A rotation manager would be a completely new feature that would require a dedicated development cycle. The Endwalker roadmap is already full.

Even better if we could assign a hotkey for buff-food/syrups

This is already possible by the means of Scenario Engine.

Diplomacu
    Participant

Thanks for all the hard work, not trying to rush or anything, just wondering how far reaper rotation is along as I cant wait to play them (ONLY BECAUSE IT’S DRAGOON ARMOUR WITHOUT BEING A DRAGOON) 😛

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Thanks for all the hard work, not trying to rush or anything, just wondering how far reaper rotation is along as I cant wait to play them (ONLY BECAUSE IT’S DRAGOON ARMOUR WITHOUT BEING A DRAGOON) 😛

Expect 3 months minimum before reaper becomes somewhat decent.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

Reaper and other job rotations are proceeding in accordance to the announced roadmap.
    You can expect an update by the end of this month.

kg2022
    Participant
    2+

Sure, parts of Miqobot don’t work, that’s to be expected. Personally though, it made that horrific Trust grind bearable with assist, even in it’s limited form. It’s just such a great feature to farm fates and dungeons. Sure, gotta dodge mechanics or whatever, but it’s FFXIV on EZ mode lol for the lazy (me); no rotation to bother with. And gathering still works, and I use the hell out of the script crafting which is much better than in-game macros. Well worth 10 freaking dollars a month for what I get out of this tool. As stated by other posters, if you don’t like where Miqobot is at right now, unsub and come back later. For myself, I’ll keep supporting it. Seriously, one visit to Starbucks costs more than 30 days of Miqobot. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.