Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 262 total)
  • Author

MacFatts
    Participant
    1+

I get that it takes time to update Miqobot completely, but what I’m wondering is why are we paying full price when we’re only getting half of the features we’re paying for? Right now, Miqobot is essentially just a gathering bot, with minimal other capabilities, and we’re being told it will take months to get the other features.

Ray
    Participant
    1+

I get that it takes time to update Miqobot completely, but what I’m wondering is why are we paying full price when we’re only getting half of the features we’re paying for? Right now, Miqobot is essentially just a gathering bot, with minimal other capabilities, and we’re being told it will take months to get the other features.

Like Miqo has said in several other posts, if your unhappy with the current status of the bot, then don’t renew your subscription.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

I get that it takes time to update Miqobot completely, but what I’m wondering is why are we paying full price

For the same reason as always – because we believe it is fair.
    Regardless of how many features and improvements we implemented in the past, we did not increase the subscription price and we did not sell addons. With every new Miqobot version you had more functionality for the same price. This is the same price that we asked 6 years ago, when Miqobot offered only 1% of what she can do today. So we believe it is fair that when some features get revamped in the game and require the development of new algorithms, the price remains the same as well.

If you do not wish to support us during this time, then of course you can choose to do so by simply not renewing your subscription. We do not impose recurring payments, so you don’t have to make any effort to stop the subscription.

But we continue working on the project full-time and continue providing technical assistance to our customers. If you do not wish to pay the full price, then we would prefer you do not use our product.

Right now, Miqobot is essentially just a gathering bot, with minimal other capabilities

We are sorry, but we do not agree. There are a lot of features available.
    You can see the current list of features in the latest patch notes:
    Miqobot v1.3.45 – Patch Notes

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    8+

If you did your research you know that Miqo is extremely cheap. In other bots you have to pay $200-300 upfront on top of the subscription to get even remotely close to Miqo feature pack. Considering that Miqo team are busting their asses to put everything back in shape asking them to cut the price even more is not very polite.

marshallbanana
    Participant
    5+

I would normally stay silent on such matters but I feel some positivity is needed here. Yes, miqo is not in her full performance state. Yet still for someone like me who is disabled (concussion memory issues & neck/back/arm problems) even in her current state she is indeed nearly as well functioning as she ever was depending on the class. I try to stick to simpler classes due to my limitations. Warrior, Bard, and Dancer only require minimal additional presses at this time that she can not do. As such, I am able to focus on not dying during the fights and still do ok damage rather than fail on both fronts trying to juggle both. It’s very much a one or the other situation me otherwise.

I also appreciate the stable price point being on fixed income. Though she’s still rough in what she can do right now, I know what she capable of having used her assistance. It was worth it then, and believe even now it is worth it as otherwise playing would be beyond difficult for me. The features will return and then some, and I very much look forward to some of the things currently missing and more.

As said by others, I too will echo that if you do not feel comfortable at this time with what is offered for the cost that is ok. There’s no punishment to stopping and choosing to renew at a later time if or when she suits your needs again in the future. I for one however am still happy even in the current state of affairs because it still works well enough that someone like me can play. It is worth it as it stands to me.

Ray
    Participant
    3+

Furthermore Miqo has kept the price the same EVEN THOUGH the community has encouraged them to raise the price.

Meowsadface
    Meowsadface
    Participant
    2+

For me personally, the current functionality is already pretty solid. The main thing I’m eager to see though is Reaper/Sage basic rotations and Lv81 Trust Dungeon implementation, then I’ll be really happy, that’s all Miqo is missing in my eyes.

The bot is very usable currently, here is what I have used it for:
    – I managed to clear P1 savage blue parse on MNK using combat assist, my masterful blitz was messed up but it didn’t matter.
    – Daily roulette combat assisted works well on almost any class at lv90, I have tried SCH, GNB, WAR, BLM, and DNC.
    – Crafting using macros in crafting bot is almost as effective as having a solver. Having multiple presets helps.
    – Moneymake tons of gil. Gather, repair and extract materias, often while I’m watching a YouTube vid on second monitor.
    – Chocobo racing still works, so getting MGP is still possible and easy, I run it when I go AFK for like 10mins at a time.
    – FSH to max level was easy, new fish skills overrated. Also filled out all the fishing logs using current fishing bot.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Are there any updates when the crafting section when it will be better?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

ETA on the Crafting Solver is 1-2 months for minor updates, and additional 1-2 months for major ones.
    You can see this information on the roadmap.

wolffoxfangs
    Participant

just throwing my 2 cents out there, but even where Miqobot is at rn, the sub fee is well worth it, if anything its too low for the amount of care and dedication the team puts in day in and day out! I appreciate everything the Miqobot team does, and the amount of transparency they have with us! this doesn’t just feel like sub n done, there’s a whole awesome helpful community included with the sub too!

Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant

I don’t know if this has been requested or not, but if we’re adding a new dungeon I would suggest one of the level 90 dungeons so we can get the new tombstones. Level with level 75 is fine, takes around 2 days per character. Those tombstones are not easy.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Prioritizing a Level 90 Dungeon first would be inefficient, because we don’t have access to it and we don’t have all jobs at level 90.
    Unless you agree to spend the next few months of the expansion without any updates in Miqobot, we would like to avoid inefficient choices.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

I don’t know if this has been requested or not, but if we’re adding a new dungeon I would suggest one of the level 90 dungeons so we can get the new tombstones. Level with level 75 is fine, takes around 2 days per character. Those tombstones are not easy.

The tomestones are trivial. Do the daily roulettes, very fast. Do hunt trains, very fast.
    You are going to need more time to level a SINGLE class from 75 to 90 than to cap on tomestones to get a full set of ilvl 590 gear. It just isn’t fully automated.

Also in regards to the crafting solver, would the new algorithms for it (as required because of the stat squish) be a major update? I would think so, considering it’s the full re-implementation of how things are calculated, but any minor upgrades would be impossible (or pointless) until it’s done. Or is it under minor, despite being a large change? This kinda makes it confusing as to when we can expect to be able to use it again.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Minor updates will fix the basic math and make Crafting Solver usable again.
    Major updates will include new actions and upgrade Crafting Solver for level 90 recipes.

GabsGabs
    Participant

do you have a ETA for lvl 81 dungeons?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.