Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

All right, we will consider your suggestion.
    Thank you for your request.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

All right, we will consider your suggestion.
    Thank you for your request.

In addition to their request, if a second dungeon is implemented for leveling, I would also recommend the 87 one over the 85 one simply for long term advantage. When the next expansion comes, the level 87 one will be far more effective in getting the levels up to the new cap.
    However, personally I would be inclined to go for other features over a second dungeon for leveling. Just like the level 53 dungeon is sufficient, so too should the 81 dungeon be sufficient if its just about leveling.
    So my suggestion, summarized, is:
    If you implement a second leveling dungeon, 87 has more value in the long term, but I would prefer only the 81 leveling dungeon so that resources can be used elsewhere.

albryant
    albryant
    Participant
    3+

Instead of a second leveling dungeon I’d rather that development time go towards bringing the combat feature out of BETA or other long pushed back features.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for your feedback.
    Please keep in mind, however, that the features you discuss fall under the category of “3+ month onwards”. Everything beyond this point is listed for reference only and has no specific priorities.

magnus808
    Participant
    2+

Instead of a second leveling dungeon I’d rather that development time go towards bringing the combat feature out of BETA or other long pushed back features.

This is exactly right. Instead of saving a few hours on leveling by having them work on a leveling dungeon, why not have the team concentrate on level 90 rotations including Monk, Summoner, Sage and Reaper.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  magnus808.

Scalyblue
    Participant
    1+

from SHB, I would say that being able to run the 75 dungeon in trust mode is not that much slower than running the 77 in trust mode…and it can carry you straight to 80, even with the crippled rotations of sage and reaper, it will be the same in post EW, I’d vote more toward the 85 dungeon than the 87, even though I like the 87 much better aesthetically.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

from SHB, I would say that being able to run the 75 dungeon in trust mode is not that much slower than running the 77 in trust mode…and it can carry you straight to 80, even with the crippled rotations of sage and reaper, it will be the same in post EW, I’d vote more toward the 85 dungeon than the 87, even though I like the 87 much better aesthetically.

The 75 dungeon can carry you to 80, yes, but to 90 its much slower than the 77 one, especially on all classes.

Whatsupdawg
    Participant

The 75 dungeon can carry you to 80, yes, but to 90 its much slower than the 77 one, especially on all classes.

Wait, you’re using the 77 dungeon to level to 90? Does that mean I have been slowing myself down by running the 80 dungeon?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea 80 is twice slower than 75.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Wait, you’re using the 77 dungeon to level to 90? Does that mean I have been slowing myself down by running the 80 dungeon?

I think you misunderstood what we were saying, but 80 is even slower than 71. 75 is the fastest we have now, but for going to 90, 77 would have been even faster. So with the next expansion in mind, the X7 dungeon would be a better choice, as it takes a long time to implement new trusts.
    Personally, after 81, I manually level most in the highest trust I have. It is very fast. In terms of xp, 80 < 71 < 73 < 75 < 77 < 79 < 81 < 83 < 85 < 87 < 89. As a general rule, if it gives tomestones, you don’t get much xp from it, if any.

roothardt
    Participant

Would you please clarify, do you suggest we implement a (Lv87) dungeon in addition to (Lv85) or instead of it?

Either or, the minion from the 87 dungeon has an atrocious drop rate and cant be sold on the MB so I would assume people who are after that specifically would be running that more than the 85 dungeon.

What is the lv87 dungeon minion drop? I know the lv89 dungeon drops an unsellable minion, so I was hoping the Miqo team might consider that in the Trust system roadmap as well.

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

What is the lv87 dungeon minion drop? I know the lv89 dungeon drops an unsellable minion, so I was hoping the Miqo team might consider that in the Trust system roadmap as well.

It is a snake called Caduceus.

Se Se Yaya
    Participant

I love this bot in the first try. I wanna offer more pay to push up your progress. Can you tell me when your next update ?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The next update is scheduled in approximately 1-2 months.
    You can see this information on the roadmap.

Theonething
    Participant

I would love to see them bring the combat feature to allow users to create their own rotations. That way on new content releases all the team needs to do to bring combat to current level is fix the broken bits and implement Miqo reading the new skills rather than rework the whole thing every time.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.