Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

Forum Forums Discussion Endwalker Miqo Roadmap

This topic contains 261 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 262 total)
  • Author

Andylynyn
    Participant

Its still a setting that has to be constantly toggled.

More options = never bad.
    Less options = more restrictive/bad

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I agree more options is good in general. But if its something that i have to constantly click on and off every minute for a tiny fraction of performance then it becomes annoying very fast. Miqo explained that they are working on a system that will toggle this automatically. And it sounds much better.

Arreal
    Participant

Can we get crafting to automatically use designated food and syrup too 🙂

pussyfoot
    Participant

For instance, a setting window in rotations where I could set the percentage I personally wanted to stop using dots?

Is this really the best solution? Imagine constantly juggling this setting back and forth. Farm overworld mobs – alttab to Miqo, adjust setting. Start a boss FATE – alttab to Miqo, adjust setting. Leveling roulette pops – adjust setting. Reach boss – adjust setting. Boss dies – adjust setting. Wouldnt this be annoying?

Why would you ever have to click it again? Having a setting on a popup that I set to “20%” so that it never dots anything under 20%. I wouldn’t be changing this every day or every fight. If I were fighting a boss and it was at 18% and I decided it needed to be dotted, I’d not go change the setting in Miqo, I’d hit my “stop miqo” button and dot the mob. There is no reason to change the settings constantly nor would there be?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Because i dont want Miqo to dot common FATE mobs at all so i will set that value to 100%. But if youre in a savage raid then 20% will probably last for 2 more minutes. And these are usually the most mechanic intensive minutes so i dont want to think about dots at that moment. There is no average value that will suit me.

bottybot
    Participant

I’ve been a user of Miqobot long enough to know it will be broken as of Tuesday because of 6.05. I know nobody has a crystal ball but does the Miqobot team think they’ll have the bot up and running in time for Combat assist (in its current state) for Tuesday evening? Just need to know if I should make my excuses now or wait until I see what happens if I can’t use it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

No, we can not answer this question yet.
    In order to provide an estimate, we have to evaluate the changes introduced by the new game client. It can happen only after the release of Patch 6.05.

junkie1977
    Participant

How could one help with the development of more supported instances for combat? Since the assist feature takes care of all of the combat and navigation is available as part of the gathering, both could be extended for the combat section. As all duties are timed events, it leaves room for use of key combinations (such as the Ctrl during navigation map edit) to input things such as where your char needs to move or facing a certain direction, for instance.

Of course, this won’t be easier and doable for 100% of duties, but it certainly gives us a lot of flexibility while reducing the dependency on the Miqo team.

And I’ll be more than happy to help out.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The feature you ask about belongs to Custom fights and Monster grind feature pack. The combat system is still in early beta and there are several critical updates that must be implemented before this feature becomes possible.

You can find more information in this thread:
    Open scenario scripting engine for squadrons/combat

Chocobro
    Participant
    2+

I see on the roadmap certain trusts are in the works, could the 87 dungeons be added? There is a minion from there that is not able to be sold on the MB and it would make farming that much easier.

Scalyblue
    Participant

Things are working great, all things considered, so thank you for the hard work!

I know that Sage won’t be fully supported for a while, but would it be too much trouble to have it cast Kardia on the tank at the beginning of trusts in the same way a tank would stance in the beginning of a trust or a dancer would partner? Holminster works just fine without it, but it works faster with it, since she doesn’t need to heal as often.

One thing I Did notice, and it’s not a big deal, but sometimes on reaper I would take a vuln against the first boss of holminster. Never caused a wipe, but it is something that may be relevant to your interest to know.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

I see on the roadmap certain trusts are in the works, could the 87 dungeons be added? There is a minion from there that is not able to be sold on the MB and it would make farming that much easier.

Would you please clarify, do you suggest we implement a (Lv87) dungeon in addition to (Lv85) or instead of it?

I know that Sage won’t be fully supported for a while, but would it be too much trouble to have it cast Kardia on the tank at the beginning of trusts in the same way a tank would stance in the beginning of a trust or a dancer would partner? Holminster works just fine without it, but it works faster with it, since she doesn’t need to heal as often.

We are sorry, but we won’t prioritize a new Miqobot version for the sake of a single ability. Building and publishing a new version takes a lot of time, we resort to this option only in case of a critical issue.
    Kardia will be implemented in accordance with the standard development pipeline.

One thing I Did notice, and it’s not a big deal, but sometimes on reaper I would take a vuln against the first boss of holminster. Never caused a wipe, but it is something that may be relevant to your interest to know.

Yes, we are aware of this issue. It happens with all melee classes.
    However, we haven’t noticed any wipes caused by this problem either, therefore it’s classified as a minor issue and is ignored.

Scalyblue
    Participant
    1+

We are sorry, but we won’t prioritize a new Miqobot version for the sake of a single ability. Building and publishing a new version takes a lot of time, we resort to this option only in case of a critical issue.
    Kardia will be implemented in accordance with the standard development pipeline.

Fair enough, never hurts to ask and no need to apologize, I completely get it and will wait patiently.

Tharion
    Participant

Is it possible to macro target trust members? If so you can probably trick miqo into doing it with a macro that targets the tank, casts the spell, then uses sprint or something. Pretty sure Miqo sprints at the beginning of each dungeon

Chocobro
    Participant

Would you please clarify, do you suggest we implement a (Lv87) dungeon in addition to (Lv85) or instead of it?

Either or, the minion from the 87 dungeon has an atrocious drop rate and cant be sold on the MB so I would assume people who are after that specifically would be running that more than the 85 dungeon.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.