(Phase 2) Diadem Full

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Diadem Full

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 102 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)
  • Author

DAL41123
    Participant

So far Diadem has not been Nice to miqo, She gets stuck a lot

mikoto
    Participant

Update Version 0.1.2

Reported Issues

A few observations of issues so far (all numbers refer to beacons, for example 44 is beacon #44)
    44 to 45 botanist

I wasn’t able to find anything wrong here, I may have fixed it prior to this post.

49 – 50 hits tornado wasting time

Good Catch Fixed.

50-51 runs against mountain

Fixed

53 to 54 hits tree

Fixed

beacon 58 to close to edge, wont dismount

Moved it in a bit more

Northwestern Pavilion

With MNR not leaving the island, I’ve added more connections from beacons to beacons to make the travels quicker when sensing a node.
    I found a few snags here as well and fixed them. One snag I found interesting is the character will unmount… mount… run back then unmount and go gather. I fixed this by adding a foot mark. I think there may be more so please inform me if so.

I’ve addressed the problem of being stuck on one island when Mining in an earlier post.

44 to 45 is still having issues, it just flies into the tree located at X30 Y29 and requires manually flying higher.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

OKay so I dont know what I’m doing wrong because clearly this thing works…. but every time I load it and hit start it crashes saying:

(1:35:01 PM) Gathering started.
    (1:35:01 PM) Max node count: 100
    (1:35:01 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (1:35:01 PM) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (1:35:01 PM) Sorry, can’t move. It’s dark and creepy around me! I’d better hold my breath, so nobody would find me.
    (1:35:01 PM) Current zone: Unknown (ID 0385)
    (1:35:04 PM) Going from 130 to 130 in 1 trips.
    (1:35:04 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (1:35:04 PM) 1 trip more..
    (1:35:04 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (1:35:04 PM) Destination reached!
    (1:35:04 PM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (1:35:04 PM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (1:35:04 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

UPDATE: No clue why but I used return to go back to the entrance and now its working….

I’ve updated since that release, I have a grid with no Beacons, if you wish to update.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

44 to 45 is still having issues, it just flies into the tree located at X30 Y29 and requires manually flying higher.

I checked to make sure it’s been updated and it is by using Fly 327 to go around the tree to get to 45. Please try downloading my latest grid and import it again to Miqo. Should work fine.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by iJawa iJawa.
    Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

45 to 328 hits a tree, can probably adjust 328 to the side a tiny bit to avoid it

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

45 to 328 hits a tree, can probably adjust 328 to the side a tiny bit to avoid it

Think I may have updated this, are you using the latest grid I’ve uploaded? I know its hard to keep track because I can’t update the original post but here it is.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Thanks for that new link 😀 Running that one now, and I found another snag. 52 -> 45 (the southeastern part of the map) goes straight through a gigantic tree.

EDIT: 363 (southeast part of the map again) should be nudged forward a little bit, you can get stuck flying on the edge of the island there sometimes.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Asynchria Asynchria.
    iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Thanks for that new link 😀 Running that one now, and I found another snag. 52 -> 45 (the southeastern part of the map) goes straight through a gigantic tree.

EDIT: 363 (southeast part of the map again) should be nudged forward a little bit, you can get stuck flying on the edge of the island there sometimes.

Fixed both issues, thanks! If you can give me X: Y: Cords when you find something, its much easier to find lol!

Flubber
    Participant

Fixed both issues, thanks! If you can give me X: Y: Cords when you find something, its much easier to find lol!

Firstly thanks for this grid, really useful. Downloaded the latest grid and 45-328 is still an issue, co-ordinates are x29.9 y29.6

Flubber
    Participant

x12.1 y17.4, gets stuck in the tree trunks trying to get to the node.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant
    2+

Firstly thanks for this grid, really useful. Downloaded the latest grid and 45-328 is still an issue, co-ordinates are x29.9 y29.6

Hey sorry about that I didn’t upload the latest fixes. Here it is.

Update Version 0.2.1

Fixed snags that were reported and some I found on my own while testing.
    Added slight efficiency to travel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

x12.1 y17.4, gets stuck in the tree trunks trying to get to the node.

Took a look, download the file on my other recent post. Should be fixed.

bum18
    Participant

614 got stuck after node hits i mean character just stand looke like to far from point when i moved manual to 614 char mount and work fine

538 same problem

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  bum18.

bum18
    Participant

hmm nvm looks like option ” senses>use compass ” in miqo fix problem

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Hey everyone, just checking in. Hope the grid is working to everyone’s liking. Tomorrow I plan to work on efficiency since I don’t see many bugs being reported within the past two days.

Also going to work on a Scenario where it will take care of Hunting with the Auger ability.

Cheers, hope everyone is safe and well.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.