(Phase 2) Diadem Full

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Diadem Full

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 102 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author

Fretless
    Participant

Went away for a minute to grab a drink and this was the log I came back to. Any ideas? Dunno why it ended like this, I’ve had it run out of time before in the diadem without this message. Probably nothing I imagine.

(8:17:29 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (8:17:29 PM) I see a shiny node at (332.307800, -804.615723, 293.598297).
    (8:17:30 PM) Going from 485 to 489 in 7 trips.
    (8:17:34 PM) I don’t recognize this place… I think I had a blackout… Maybe somebody’s watching me! I’d better hide in the corner quietly.
    (8:17:34 PM) Previous zone: Diadem (0385)
    (8:17:34 PM) Current zone: Firmament (0376)
    (8:17:34 PM) Somebody’s watching me! I have to hold my breath, just in case.
    (8:17:34 PM) 6 trips more..
    (8:17:34 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (8:17:34 PM) 5 trips more..
    (8:17:34 PM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (8:17:34 PM) 4 trips more..
    (8:17:34 PM) 3 trips more..
    (8:17:34 PM) 2 trips more..
    (8:17:34 PM) 1 trip more..
    (8:17:34 PM) Destination reached!
    (8:17:34 PM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (8:17:34 PM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (8:17:34 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yep this is what happens if your duty timer runs out during navigation.

Otakugenerationz
    Participant

so where is the attachment?

MacFatts
    Participant

As of today, this no longer works with the third tier being out now. Is anyone working on the new grid?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    2+

Patch just came out dude, chill a bit.

MacFatts
    Participant

I get that, but I wasn’t sure if anyone was working on one. I have no idea how long these things take.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

They take a long while.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I get that, but I wasn’t sure if anyone was working on one. I have no idea how long these things take.

They did say “several hours” so…. probably by the weekend?

You can probably still fish tho, if that’s your thing

pchanpro
    Participant

You can make your own grid if you need it sooner. That’s what I’m going to be working on today. Thanks everyone for your hard work on this program.

Red Mage
    Red Mage
    Participant
    2+

Figured I’d post this here instead of making my own thread since I directly adapted iJawa’s grid for the new gather points

I’ve been using it for several hours as MIN and I think I’ve fixed most of the points where it gets stuck. It hasn’t gotten stuck for about 2 laps around diadem so far, so I think so far so good.

Not fully tested on BTN yet. I did use it with BTN for about 2 hours and it seemed to work, but I can’t confirm anything yet.

My adaptation is messy any kind of just hacked together based on iJawa’s work, this isn’t mean to be a replacement for his work, this is just supposed to be a little fixer upper until a proper grid is created

Enjoy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

edgedy
    Participant

What Scenario do I attach this to? I still get the blackout.

(4:16:47 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (4:16:48 AM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (4:16:48 AM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (4:16:48 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  edgedy.
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant

What Scenario do I attach this to? I still get the blackout.

(4:16:47 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (4:16:48 AM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (4:16:48 AM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (4:16:48 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

That’s not for a scenario, it’s just a grid.
    I have a scenario + grids combo in the works for miner though, but it will be a bit before I’m satisfied with it running properly.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

All threads related to Phase 2 of Ishgard Restoration will be marked as outdated.
    If you wish to share presets for new Diadem, please start a new thread.

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.