(Phase 2) Diadem Full

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Diadem Full

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 102 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant
    18+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Phase 2 of Ishgard Restoration.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.31, it is outdated.

Hello everyone,

I’ve been a user of Miqo for about 4-5 months, and have picked up a particular liking to how my grid works. I recently returned because of Diadem, and wanted to create a Grid for everyone to use regardless of their class. [Sorry this doesn’t support FSH – I figure they just go anywhere and fish…. I usually don’t make Grids for my FSHer]

Version 0.1
    So what is this?

Full support for MNR and BTN on all islands in Diadem on ONE GRID!

How does it work?

I’ve always been a beacon type of guy, I don’t like non-beacon grids because it leaves a chance to get locked up because you can’t reach the node that you’re sensing. So to keep it short, beacons are located all over the island, and I tried to make it a beacon to a patch of nodes. The nodes are visited by a mount mark connected to the beacon with a “Fly Mark” in-between. This is how I do all my grids.

You must be in Diadem and choose either MNR or BTN, then just click start with the grid selected in the gathering tab. It takes about 5 seconds to start up, probably because of how big the grid is? Unsure.

I’m also only providing my Grid for now. If you have needs for certain items, I suggest you look up how to work gathering presets, scenarios and such on your own.

Is it perfect?

Nothing is ever perfect, so you may come across some snags. However, I’ve tested it with BTN (thats what I need currently) I plan on testing with MNR later and make sure the travel is smooth.

As I’m writing this, I’ve found a few snags… I’m fixing them but I’d like to warn that this grid will need your attention from time to time (just in case).

Support?

I’ll be doing updates as I see fit and putting them up here on the forum. If you wish to report any snags or need help with fixes etc. Please do so on this post by reporting X: Y: Cords on the in game map and tell me the numbers of the “Marks” that you have a problem with. I’d appreciate that as it would make it easier for me to locate and fix. Also, leave a brief explanation as to what’s happening.

My schooling has been pushed to Online and starts up March 30th, So I will be offering as much support as I can until then… after I’ll most likely be ghost and focusing on my studies again.

What’s Next?

– Fixing any snags (Highest Priority)
      -I want to make the travels more efficient (this isn’t a priority though)
      -Going to make a Scenario that includes multiple Hunting Locations to use the new Auger ability (Depending on what you are hunting)
      -Thinking of other ideas, feel free to share yours.

Stuck on anything?

Thank you for asking, I’m actually trying to figure out how to enter Diadem using a Scenario. I get stuck when the instance pops up, it won’t choose “Commence.” If anyone knows how to work that, I’d be grateful.

[EXTRA] About Me [EXTRA]

I’m married and have a son. I also attend college, finishing up my B.S in Computer Science. Miqobot has allowed me to return to a game I love without having to devote much of my time to tedious tasks. So for that I’m grateful and feel the need to share this Grid for everyone who may be in a similar situation.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by iJawa iJawa.

Sinrion
    Participant
    1+

Stuck on anything?

Thank you for asking, I’m actually trying to figure out how to enter Diadem using a Scenario. I get stuck when the instance pops up, it won’t choose “Commence.” If anyone knows how to work that, I’d be grateful.

Standing right infront of Aurvael using this should get you into Diadem itself

key(f12, 1.5)
    key(num0, 1.5)
    key(num0, 1.5)
    key(num0, 1.5)
    key(num4, 1.5)
    key(num0, 2.5)
    key(num4, 1.5)
    key(num0, 1.5)

Adjust the times for your need / latency (I set it to 1.5 Sec and 2.5 for the short delay of the enter duty pop up)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sinrion.
    iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

You are awesome, just tested it (copy pasted over my teleportNpc() attempt) and it works perfectly.

hansie
    Participant

This does not work for me. I just endlessly fly around between the islands, ignoring the nodes right in front of me.
    EDIT I manually placed myself in front of a node and dismounted and suddenly it started working as intended. Thanks for your hard work :).

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  hansie.
    iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

This does not work for me. I just endlessly fly around between the islands, ignoring the nodes right in front of me.

Interesting, are the nodes active? What I mean is, are they green? Because this will keep you moving until you find active nodes. Also make sure you’re a BTN or a MNR.

Which job were you on? So I may further test.

Also what did Miqo say? Did it find a node to travel to? Copy what Miqo says as you’re traveling.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by iJawa iJawa.

hansie
    Participant
    1+

EDIT I manually placed myself in front of a node and dismounted and suddenly it started working as intended. Thanks for your hard work :).

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Awesome, I’m still interested in the problem you were getting. I would like it to work from the get go.. let me know if you ever have this problem again and specifics so I may look at it closely. Thanks!

hansie
    Participant

Will do 🙂

Sinrion
    Participant
    1+

It would still be great for iJawa to have the Miqo Error Report, so he can see what was happening (or not in that case).

And no problem for the teleport, since miqo would try to teleport with teleportNpc() like it is a door, it doesn’t seem to recognize any Duty popups afterwards and you can’t seem to force her directly to press them via key(..) options (but maybe I’m missing something here).

And thanks to you in the first place (and the other people that post these grids) for the Grid / Scenario I check it out later.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Wish I could edit my original post, but here is a minor update.

Update Version 0.1.1

[Minor Fixes]

[Problem in Multiple Areas] – BTN Routes tend to get snags where it can not find the next travel path.
    [Fix] – Created few routes to the mark, so it Miqo can find its way to the node.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by iJawa iJawa.

adoboboy89
    Participant

i was testing this on miner for awhile. it works great going from node to node, but my character just remains on the first island only going back and forth. not sure if i did anything wrong.

Miichara
    Participant

i was testing this on miner for awhile. it works great going from node to node, but my character just remains on the first island only going back and forth. not sure if i did anything wrong.

I noticed that with MNR as well. the BTN hits all the islands though

mikoto
    Participant

A few observations of issues so far (all numbers refer to beacons, for example 44 is beacon #44)
    44 to 45 botanist
    49 – 50 hits tornado wasting time
    50-51 runs agaisnt mountain
    53 to 54 hits tree
    beacon 58 to close to edge, wont dismount

There are a few smaller issues ive come across but nothing major like the above since the bot still functions perfectly fine. the above however are ones that need fixing as you need to manually move so the bot can work again.

bspinky
    Participant

(7:56:40 AM) Destination reached!
    (7:56:40 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (7:56:40 AM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (7:56:40 AM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (7:56:40 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

What am i doing wrong here 🙁

Bakakitteh
    Participant

Oooh, I’m getting the same, even with a node selected.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.