(Phase 2) Diadem Full

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Diadem Full

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 102 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • Author

Sorroto
    Participant

It has worked very well for me overall, but occasionally it will trigger the killswitch. I did not happen to catch what all did it unfortunately, but will give it a go again to help out.

atarashiihito
    atarashiihito
    Participant

I got it to work finally, but I found about 6 places where it will get stuck in a large tree or boulder type item and then activate the kill switch. But fixing those just took some small but annoying edits. Just make sure that no paths go too close to places that could potentially trap the player.

edgedy
    Participant

Share it please πŸ™‚

garyblade
    Participant

Hey guys,
    Quick question. Is there an available scenario to use with the grid ? Looking at the thread it seems so but I can’t find it anywhere.

Thx !

BMerc
    Participant

So i continue to get this, when i enter it finds nothing – ill follow the path til i find a node and then turn everything on which then the following happens every time.

(7:53:45 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (7:53:45 AM) I see a shiny node at (269.365601, -667.223816, 294.133911).
    (7:53:46 AM) Sorry, can’t move. It’s dark and creepy around me! I’d better hold my breath, so nobody would find me.
    (7:53:46 AM) Current zone: Unknown (ID 0385)
    (7:53:51 AM) Going from 515 to 514 in 3 trips.
    (7:53:51 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (7:53:51 AM) 3 trips more..
    (7:53:51 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I had a blackout and I’m still hiding in the corner!
    (7:53:51 AM) 2 trips more..
    (7:53:51 AM) 1 trip more..
    (7:53:51 AM) Destination reached!
    (7:53:51 AM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (7:53:51 AM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (7:53:51 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

You need v1.3.33 if you want to farm Diadem.

Sorroto
    Participant

Has anyone got it to where it no longer gets hung up doing laps in Diadem? Sometimes it works great for me, other times it’s catastrophic πŸ™

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

x12.1 y17.4, gets stuck in the tree trunks trying to get to the node.

Took a look, download the file on my other recent post. Should be fixed.

Using this grid, still gets locked on the same node and grid breaks. Otherwise, everything else works great!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant
    1+

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been active. Got some medical stuff going on with the fams and hanging out with my son all day while the mrs is at work. I haven’t worked on anything new just yet, but when I have time I’ll be sure to release it here.

Has anyone got it to where it no longer gets hung up doing laps in Diadem? Sometimes it works great for me, other times it’s catastrophic πŸ™

Could you explain your situation a bit? Do you mean you’re getting stuck between islands or?

x12.1 y17.4, gets stuck in the tree trunks trying to get to the node.

Took a look, download the file on my other recent post. Should be fixed.

Using this grid, still gets locked on the same node and grid breaks. Otherwise, everything else works great!

Hm that’s weird. I’d have to take another look. Sorry about that, should of been fixed.

Hey guys,
    Quick question. Is there an available scenario to use with the grid ? Looking at the thread it seems so but I can’t find it anywhere.

Thx !

No scenario as of yet. You would have to build it. I do have a scenario that at least TAKES you to Diadem and starts the run, is that something you’re looking for?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Hm that’s weird. I’d have to take another look. Sorry about that, should of been fixed.

No worries. Just want to clarify, It doesnt ALWAYS gets stuck, more of a 50/50 chance that it does.

REALLY Love your grid tho. Made getting the miner achievement so much easier!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by LutBot LutBot.

ipressurexd
    Participant

Hi, I want to try out your grid, but I cannot find the download. Where can I download your grid? Thanks for your work!

obaidfahad0
    Participant

what does that mean ?
    (4:16:36 AM) I sense something far away (-471, -199)… But that node is blacklisted!
    (4:16:36 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (4:16:56 AM) I sense something far away (-471, -199)… But that node is blacklisted!
    (4:16:56 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (4:17:16 AM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.
    (4:17:16 AM) I sense something far away (-471, -199)… But that node is blacklisted!
    (4:17:16 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (4:19:17 AM) I sense something far away (-471, -199)… But that node is blacklisted!
    (4:19:18 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

what does that mean ?
    (4:16:36 AM) I sense something far away (-471, -199)… But that node is blacklisted!
    (4:16:36 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like β€˜<anything>’ *.*
    (4:16:56 AM) I sense something far away (-471, -199)… But that node is blacklisted!
    (4:16:56 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like β€˜<anything>’ *.*
    (4:17:16 AM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.
    (4:17:16 AM) I sense something far away (-471, -199)… But that node is blacklisted!
    (4:17:16 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like β€˜<anything>’ *.*
    (4:19:17 AM) I sense something far away (-471, -199)… But that node is blacklisted!
    (4:19:18 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like β€˜<anything>’ *.*

It means miqo tried to get to that node but the grid didnt let her, so she blacklisted the node in order to avoid it.. but w/o beacons, the grid just breaks.

Xion
    Participant

There is no download?

krptg
    Participant

There’s no download it seems.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.