Blue Scrip Farm?

Forum Forums Discussion Blue Scrip Farm?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ihategrinds
    Participant

Is it possible to set up blue scrip farming or will that have to wait for Scenario implementation?

MithraLover
    Participant

I believe Miqote said that it will be implemented within the Scenarios.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

@mithralover is correct. That will be a scenario thing. For now you can use the fishing bot to gather Illuminati Perch if you have a fisher high enough.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Both Blue Scrips and Red Scrips are already supported by Miqobot.
    Scenarios will only make it easier by linking several farming spots together 🙂

• For Crafting, you can enable Collect option. Miqobot will toggle the Collectable Synthesis buff and craft the item as a collectable.
    • For Fishing, you can also enable Collect option and set the Collectability threshold you need.
      As @captainblunt said, Miqobot offers a default preset for farming Illuminati Perches. You can read more about this in our Fishing guide: Fishing Presets.
      Also, @captainblunt has created a preset for farming Thunderbolt Eel, which can be exchanged for Red Scrips.
    • For Gathering, we are preparing the Gathering Rotations Designer. It will allow you to perform Collectability rotations for Unspoiled Gathering Nodes.
      It will arrive with Miqobot v1.2.5.
    • Scenarios are being prepared for Miqobot v1.2.6 (Beta) and will allow you to do all these things together, by switching between different jobs and activities.

ihategrinds
    Participant

So I’m assuming you’ll be able to set up time checks also?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, of course 🙂
    Here are some examples of how Scenarios will look like: Scenario Scripting.

Time checks will make things easier, but they are not required for Camping Unspoiled Nodes.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I’m rather excited about the upcoming versions. I already enjoy this bot so much as it is now, I can’t fathom how much more amazing it will be!

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

It will be sweet! I cant wait!
    Will the scenarios release come with a video to help set up?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, Scenarios are a rather advanced and unique feature, so we are preparing several guides and tutorials to explain different aspects of them.

We are planning on making a video guide, and we’ll probably release more videos later as we add more capabilities for Scenario Engine 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.