Preset: Thunderbolt Eel

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Preset: Thunderbolt Eel

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by captainblunt captainblunt 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

This is the preset I made for Thunderbolt Eels. If you have the GP for it, you can use patience 2 instead of 1.
    Mooch is selected in case you’re using live bait. (I do not but Bladed Steel Jigs do not catch moochable fish here)
    I don’t ignore any tugs because catching a fish has a lot less change of loosing a lure. If you’re using live bait you can probably ignore large – but tiny is for mooching the shrimp.

Bait: Bladed Steel Jig
    Collectability: 813
    Open to improvements and suggestions.

For more details on this fish please see : http://ff14angler.com/fish/428

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hey thanks! Just in time for weekly reset. Does this one appear for turnin everyday?

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

Nope its Thunderbolt or Tiny Axolotl. But you can fish only one and w8 for the turn in. No * in the mid tier.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I’m glad Gregye answered that because I honestly had no idea. I’ve only ever seen the Thunderbolts on my list but I only just recently started getting red scripts.

It does seem to work really well, This is the second week in a row that I’ve capped red scripts on the day of the reset.

As a side note, If you use Discord for your FC, you can get a bot called Kupo bot. Typing !resets gives you a count down of all the resets (among other nice features)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.