[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc
    2+

I just hope, that when Shadowbringers is released and the combat system is rendered non-functional due to skills being overhauled / old skills being deleted, Miqo releases the non-combat features early, so it’s only broken for a week or two like at the start of Stormblood, because I wanna get my crafters and gatherers to 80 asap.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    2+

It’s totally blind positionals. I saw this with rogue leveling all the time when killing a mob. Tapping left/right arrows on the keyboard gets Miqo to stop.

WhmChocobo470
    WhmChocobo470
    Participant

When do you anticipate the Chat options from assist being added as an option for Squadrons?

dexter1912
    Participant

with the new dungeon being so efficient at getting seals whats a good thing to spend them on? I have been buying venture tokens but now that I haven 1500, and with 6 jobs to go…I feel like I need something else to buy. Something to either profit off of or something worth stockpiling. What is everyone buying, or any ideas?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Glam Prism’s, any of the Airship mats (coke, peacock ore, etc) that sell well on your MB

Chocolover
    Participant

When I try to run Sohm Al it tries to enter The Vault. I checked and made sure I had every dungeon from a comment a previous person made, but it’s still not working properly. I may have something setup wrong, if anyone has any ideas?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Try this:

Please verify that you have the following dungeons unlocked:
    – The Wanderer’s Palace
    – Pharos Sirius
    – Copperbell Mines (Hard)
    – Brayflox’s Longstop (Hard)
    – The Wanderer’s Palace (Hard)
    If any of these dungeons are missing from your list, then please unlock them.

We are already working on a hotfix, but it might take some time.
    In the meantime, please make sure that all optional Squadron Dungeons are unlocked in your list.

Chocolover
    Participant

Yeah, I am not sure what’s wrong then, I do have all those dungeons unlocked.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well maybe something else optional is not unlocked. Check the official list of dungeons on wiki. Im not at my pc right now cant link it sorry.

Chocolover
    Participant

I want to apologize, I must have looked over hardmode wanderer’s palace, I could have swore I saw it. It works perfectly now. Thanks for your time Lyfox!

Schmidt
    Participant

Good morning,

Is there any chance you can add a repair function similar to the crafting repair option?

I know there are a few scenarios that cover this but for some reason my client dcs when running scenarios for too long (not sure why)

Xeronage
    Participant

Had some weird issue twice now where the first gate in Sohm Al despite being cleared and thus invisible was still solid and wouldn’t let me pass. odd one.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

What class?

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I have a question about the next update. We Can assume that the next update is level 60 rotations for all classes. But I was wondering if that release will also have PoTD support? I know it was mentioned before, having Miqo run PoTD like it does Squadron Dungeons. So, I was just wondering if it would be released with the level 60 rotation update, or if it’s something that’s further away in development.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

I am curious will the next update whenever it comes out support refulgent arrow for brd ?

I’m also wondering whether the team can just impliment Refulgent Arrow usage in the next update, as that will pretty much round out BRD’s 70 DPS rotation. I can see why it wouldn’t just be a quick update, as they would have to code Miqo to determine when to use or hold onto Refulgent if Barrage is coming off of CD soon and such, but it would be such a welcome addition to see it happen before ShadowBringers drops.

I was curious about that as well; I also agree that if they added Refulgent Arrow would be amazing to have as a bard. Hopefully, they do add it in the next update, I don’t see why they wouldn’t.

Refulgent Arrow is indeed easy to implement as a simple opportunity trigger.
    However, optimizing its usage and aligning it with Barrage will take a lot more time.
    The next milestone is optimizing all combat jobs for level 60. Level 70 rotations will be introduced at a later date.

Can we get a full list of skills that have not been implemented for each class?

Any 56+ ability may be used incorrectly or not used at all. We continue working on battle rotations and will be releasing incremental updates in the upcoming versions.

Thanks a lot for implementing the new dungeon. Seems to work great. Takes about 2 work days and 2 nights running to get each job from 60-70,so I’ll be done in a few weeks at this rate.

It’s nice to not have to craft loquats for red scrips every few days.

Thank you for your feedback very much!

So I don’t know if it’s exclusive to this specific beta update, since I didn’t really play much MNK before this, but I’ve encountered a bug that happens quite frequently while doing instances.

If a boss disappears for whatever reason (add phase, mechanic, etc.) Miqo will sometimes run constantly until the boss is targetable again. The camera is also locked into spinning while she does this. I’m sure it looks pretty suspicious, and pausing Combat Mode doesn’t stop her from running nor the camera from spinning. When this happens, you can steer her, but you can’t stop her. Once the boss returns, she will resume her rotation like nothing happened.

Some things of note:
    -This happened during The Ghimlyt Dark, and Ridorana Lighthouse.
    -I had Manage Heals & Buffs and Blind Positionals active, and I have a feeling it has to do with the latter; if she’s moving for a positional and the boss becomes untargetable she’ll just keep moving until it returns and she gets that position 😛

It’s totally blind positionals. I saw this with rogue leveling all the time when killing a mob. Tapping left/right arrows on the keyboard gets Miqo to stop.

Thank you for reporting!
    We have managed to identify the cause of this issue and will try to address it in the upcoming hotfix update.

When do you anticipate the Chat options from assist being added as an option for Squadrons?

Automatic pause for chat will be implemented for all features as a new global setting.
    First, we have to upgrade the navigation module to be compatible with pause. It will take a few more updates.

Is there any chance you can add a repair function similar to the crafting repair option?

I know there are a few scenarios that cover this but for some reason my client dcs when running scenarios for too long (not sure why)

We are very sorry, but there is no technical difference between repairing with Scenario Engine and repairing with UI settings. Both modes use exactly the same function.
    Miqobot does not affect the game client or the game connection in any way.
    Even if we implement an additional UI setting for Squadron Dungeons, it will not prevent disconnections.

Had some weird issue twice now where the first gate in Sohm Al despite being cleared and thus invisible was still solid and wouldn’t let me pass. odd one.

We are sorry, but we haven’t managed to reproduce your issue in our labs.
    If you have any additional information about what could be causing this problem, please let us know.
    For example, did Miqobot kill all monsters before trying to proceed to the next area? And if not, what monster exactly did she not notice?

I have a question about the next update. We Can assume that the next update is level 60 rotations for all classes. But I was wondering if that release will also have PoTD support? I know it was mentioned before, having Miqo run PoTD like it does Squadron Dungeons. So, I was just wondering if it would be released with the level 60 rotation update, or if it’s something that’s further away in development.

The next update will contain important hotfixes for Sohm Al.
    We are sorry, but Palace of the Dead is not yet ready for release. It will be introduced at a later date.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.