[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 628 total)
  • Author

infuriated
    Participant
    1+

Theres already scenarios available which repairs and turns in gear.

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Tested Sohm Al twice on an AST at-level (not that it matters except for the gear i guess):
    < ...>

We have sent you an email requesting additional information about issues you experienced, and we would be very grateful if you could provide it.
    Thank you for your assistance very much!

Just tested it on all healers. 0 deaths perfect execution.

Gargrim youre sure you have enough gear? Exploding ice adds they dont simply live long enough. Miqo just evaporates them while dodging everything. Might wanna check your keybinds they can slow things down.

I have been leveling my AST for a few hours now.
    My gear is mixed between lvl 50-58 gear.

Ive had no issues what so ever it’s been running through the dungeon really well, infact i forgot the mechanics for the second boss so this was a nice reminder.

Im really impressed with these continuous updates keep up the good work.

Thank you for your feedback very much!

I can’t get it working. When I run the combat for Sohm Al it keeps switching between The Vault and Squadron EXP without actually starting the dungeon. Any help please?

We have sent you an email with recommendations on how to fix the problem.
    If you require additional support, please respond to our email and we will do our best to help you.

Anyway, also another observation-with this, running sohm al repeatedly for exp is practically self-sustaining at this point. Each run costs 2.5k seals, and you need only turn in at least 3 or 4 gear from dungeon drops to break even. And since the dungeon is guaranteed to drop more than that, I now find I don’t need to drop in on a 70 to stock up. Now all it needs is some sort of scenario that will auto repair and turn in gear and you can probably let miqo boost you all the way to 70

Theres already scenarios available which repairs and turns in gear.

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

Yes, our community has already created several scenarios for Squadron Dungeons.
    (Lv53) Sohm Al is fully compatible with all previously created scenarios.

Sorroto
    Participant

I can’t get it working. When I run the combat for Sohm Al it keeps switching between The Vault and Squadron EXP without actually starting the dungeon. Any help please?

I too am experiencing this issue. Except it 100% of the time picks Vault and zones in before doing nothing.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  Sorroto.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I too am experiencing this issue. Except it 100% of the time picks Vault and zones in before doing nothing.

Thank you for providing additional information. We believe we have identified the cause of this issue.

Please verify that you have the following dungeons unlocked:
    – The Wanderer’s Palace
    – Pharos Sirius
    – Copperbell Mines (Hard)
    – Brayflox’s Longstop (Hard)
    – The Wanderer’s Palace (Hard)
    If any of these dungeons are missing from your list, then please unlock them.

We are already working on a hotfix, but it might take some time.
    In the meantime, please make sure that all optional Squadron Dungeons are unlocked in your list.

moarsi
    moarsi
    Participant

Unlocking the dungeons solved it, thank you! Also, Sohm AL is basically self-sufficient in terms of GC seals, I think you even make a profit actually.

fernir
    fernir
    Participant
    1+

Yeah it is…. I might have to add something in to buy things with seals right now so my inventory doesn’t fill up.

Pain
    Pain
    Participant

Is there a way to change the GC turn in to select “Hide gearset items” instead? That would be great.

Coucous28
    Participant

– (Tanks) Main-tank and off-tank role identification is implemented.

A bit curious about that, what is the logic behind this?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Seeing a weird catch around objective 4 in Sohm Al

I’m running as a 68 MRD, and Miqo just runs me into a wall around 10.4,16.3. Camera is facing the enemy, but miqo just runs away towards the wall instead of engaging the enemy. Not sure if it’s because it face pulled someone or not.

There was no mouse or keyboard input at the time, I was using another computer entirely at the time just watching

(20:34:06) Battle FINALIZED.
    (20:34:06) #1 complete!
    (20:34:06) Skipping objective #3 (dummy)...
    (20:34:07) Navigating to objective #4 (bigbattle).
    (20:34:11) Oops, face pulled something :3
    (20:34:11) Battle INIT.
    (20:34:11) Battle: Target is not a monster.
    (20:34:13) Battle FINALIZED.
    (20:34:17) Battle INIT.
    (20:34:17) Fight this: 'Abalathian Vulture'
    (20:34:32) Fight next: 'Abalathian Vulture'
    (20:34:53) Fight next: 'Flying Killer'
    (20:35:13) (SCENARIO) Stopping...
    (20:35:13) (SCENARIO) Stopped.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Is there a way to change the GC turn in to select “Hide gearset items” instead? That would be great.

We are sorry, the function is designed to hide Armoury Chest items instead.
    But if you adjust the game to place new gear in your inventory, you will achieve the same functionality.
    (Character Configuration -> Item Settings -> Disable “Store all newly obtained items in the Armoury Chest”.)

– (Tanks) Main-tank and off-tank role identification is implemented.

A bit curious about that, what is the logic behind this?

When there is another tank in your party, Miqobot compares your enmity with co-tank’s enmity.
    – If your enmity is higher, main-tank role is assumed.
    – If your enmity is lower, off-tank role is assumed.
    – If you are the only tank in party, main-tank role is assumed by default.

Seeing a weird catch around objective 4 in Sohm Al

I’m running as a 68 MRD, and Miqo just runs me into a wall around 10.4,16.3. Camera is facing the enemy, but miqo just runs away towards the wall instead of engaging the enemy. Not sure if it’s because it face pulled someone or not.

Yes, this is by design.
    As a tank, Miqobot will try to outrun the range of spawning Pollen Clusters until everything else is dead. This strategy allows the healer NPC to actually heal your character instead of spamming Esuna.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Oh ok good to know 🙂 Just seemed weird behavior to see but that makes sense!

uwu
    Participant

RDM has an issue where it will jump out of the arena on the Boss of Sohm Al and get stuck outside. It then runs into the wall until the bot kills itself. Maybe adjust the angle after or before pulling? Aetherial interference has been coming up regularly in chat log (getting locked out)

Also when dying it doesnt utilize the shortcut and runs back through the entire dungeon.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  uwu.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

RDM has an issue where it will jump out of the arena on the Boss of Sohm Al and get stuck outside. It then runs into the wall until the bot kills itself. Maybe adjust the angle after or before pulling? Aetherial interference has been coming up regularly in chat log (getting locked out)

Thank you for reporting!
    We will make adjustments to prevent backsteps out of boss arenas, but it will take some time.

In the meantime, please remove Displacement from your hotbar.
    We apologize for temporary inconvenience.

Also when dying it doesnt utilize the shortcut and runs back through the entire dungeon.

Unfortunately, we couldn’t reproduce this issue in our labs.
    Would you please give us more information about it?

1. What boss exactly did Miqobot die at?
    2. Have you stopped or restarted Miqobot after this?
    3. Could you please show us the message log of this moment?

uwu
    Participant

It was on the final boss, I closed and restarted miqo after because it gave me an error prior, if it happens again will post.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Understood.
    Miqobot does not detect an active shortcut if you restart her at the beginning of the dungeon. She will only consider using it after moving past the area of the first boss. If you restart Miqobot, her memory will contain no information of being there.

We are aware of this situation, but it’s currently classified as a minor issue.
    If you restart Miqobot after KO event, please use the shortcut manually.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.